Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground bugged

TwistedSoul
TwistedSoul
Soul Shriven
i swear to god, if you can't fix those damned battlegrounds, at least remove the deserter buff. After waiting 20 minutes for deserter to expire after i left a "waiting for players" bg in which i waited 15 minutes, i get high ping and got disconnect, guess what? again 20 mins deserter. and NO, its not my internet conection, NO the internet cable dint fall off from my PC, NO, the internet didnt get lost on the way, my internet connection is very good. It's a shame such a cool game has its experience smashed into walls by so annoying bugs.
Edited by TwistedSoul on January 20, 2019 1:43AM
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    I've had the same issues with waiting for players in the battleground. I don't agree with the 20 minutes either. When you get disconnected and come back within a few minutes, you shouldn't get deserter.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS don’t care.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425710/battlegrounds-currently-broken-constantly-stuck-on-waiting-for-players-intermission-lobby-pc-na/p1

I've been reporting on this for 8 months now.

ZOS does not care.
    There has been no communication nor acknowledgment about this issue.

@ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker

See? Nothing. No reply.

Did I miss anyone of relevance? Maybe give it another 8 or 9 months. Hopefully by next July / midyear mayhem.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It took 5 years to get them to do something about the horrible and dysfunctional guild store interface. It will be another 4 years yet before they address this bug. Bugs are on a 5 year plan. 4 years to analyze the bug and the 5th year to actually do something about it.
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix this bug. It occurs every day - I'd say every one out of 5 battleground sessions you are stuck in a dead game, where no more than 8 ppl can join. It is always a maximum of 8, and usually the distribution 4 - 3 -1 across the groups. Of course ppl can leave, but only up to 8 can join.

These sessions never seem to start, so they even don'T close, if not all ppl leave at once. I joined the same session after my deserter "buff" was over, just to be stuck again because of some very patient ppl ...

So please, at least let us know, that you are aware of this bug @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker

After the awareness some action would be nice ...

Thank you!
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    It just happened again. I have opened a ticket via /bug in addition.

red team: 4, green team: 3, purple team: 1, as soon as someone left, the spot was refilled with another poor soon-to-be-deserter-soul.

I know, reporting this bug is in vain, but I will keep doing so. If I ever stop, I have stopped playing the game / battlegrounds.
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above long overdue for a game breaking fix!
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened again - right after the previous deserter "flag" was gone. This time 4 - 2 -2, waiting for players to join ...

Screenshot attached, in case it helps. Or anybody from ZOS is interested. Or not. #sad

7dajcbgs9e48.png
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    And again tonight ... this time with the team setting 4 - 4 - 2

This is new to me (yeah), but it does not change anything ... could someone of ZOS at least acknowledge this bug is known? The next level would be to tell us that someone is working to fix it (or to remove the bloody deserter penalty). If somebody actually did it, that would be even better. The ultimate message would be that it is fixed with the next hotfix ...

#dreaming

Don
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    It just happened again. I noticed that it seems to be linked to the type of battleground. To me it happened most of the times (if not always) with crazy king or domination battlegrounds. Maybe this helps. If anyone reads it.
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. They don't care. Move on
  • DigitalMonk
    This issue is now happening nearly every day. I like battlegrounds but this prevents me from doing them as often as I'd like. Please let us at least know you are aware of this major bug. Everyone I talk to that plays battlegrounds is aware of this, it's horrible.

So please, at least let us know, that you are aware of this bug @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker