Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Was Cyro Population secrectly reduced?

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    [

AD was pop locked

Maximum kek for not getting the point.

Yep, pop locked and never comes, goodluck next time, purple coward

Maybe i farmed you to often or why are you so aggressive?

lol - just ignore him. Players who think four blue players are a 'purple alliance' demonstrate their intelligence clearly enough.

if you deny purple alliance then why DC never fight vs EP on Alessia or Roe or Fara? And DC never! take BB if EP capture this keep?

Sure, whole DC works together with EP. EP pug leader sending us a lot of gold for it.

Maximum kek
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    I've been finding myself wondering where all the players are on PC/EU Vivec for a lot longer than the launch of Wrathstone. The 3 factions can be poplocked and you'll find 1 small set of crossed swords on the whole map at some points and in the case of my faction (DC,) they're definitely not all turtling in keeps or playing horse simulator, there are just a lot fewer players it seems.

Furthermore, a lot of the small crossed swords are caused by smallscalers like Five Guys or Alpha Squad or similar who normally amount to max. 8 players. If i go back 12 or 13 months, (maybe a bit longer) I can remember counting around 100 reds running past Ash milegate, without any of them having time to respawn and run past 2x. These days, i'm not seeing more than 50-60 of any faction zergsurfing near keeps or taking keeps so where are the rest of the players is what i want to know.

I'm regularly saying in the zone chat "Where the *** is everyone???" clearly because of the lack of player base
    IIRC the population cap has been put below 100 in the distant past in another failed attempt to reduce the lag and its looking to me like the populations are below 100 again now. It is time ZOS came clean and actually shared the figures with us rather than being so secretive. We all know the game is mega-broken when it comes to latency/ping/lag, so why not just inform us instead of the unprofessional 100% radio silence that we've been experiencing for years. We all know that there will always be someone who will complain about whatever propositions you have because the player base is a cross section of a real population of people who have differing opinions in general. Why not accept some criticism instead of letting people criticise speculatively on what they feel is going on???

This latest siege farce where it became an unshieldable dodgeable, nigh-on uncounterable mess is just one of thousands of massive nails that have gradually been getting hammered into the PvP coffin in this game and if true, lowering population caps is just another kick in the proverbials for all the people who were here at launch playing alongside HUNDREDS of fellow faction members rather than basically seeing a raid and some loose solo players over a 15 minute timeframe.

p.s. Just for Gnozo, I have months and months of screenshots of orange alliance focusing blue and i mean yellow push blue homekeeps and let reds take emp for instance. This went on for at least 8 or 9 campaigns and now that the reds are slightly stronger and your morningcap is no longer working, (after 50 months of doing it... YES 50!!) your faction has shown what it really is and that is an easy target for real pvpers because of the prevalence of PvDoor heroes making a million ap a week from fighting wood and badly coded AI npcs. All i'm saying is people will take the path of least resistance and that's the Aldmeri Dominion atm also bearing in mind that there are LOADS of regular players in both blue and red who want revenge for Big Boss and Saras shutting down a monthly campaign within the FIRST 24 hours of a 30 day campaign for YEARS.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes pop was reduced yet again, last pop cap was around 125, its roughly 100 now from contacting guilds running and taking a general count of pugs massed in one place
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of us were waiting for the broken siege to be fixed, and that seems to be patched today. Expect pvp to boom again now that you can’t be yeeted in 2 ticks of 28k oblivion damage.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Since wraithstone launched i have the feeling that Cyro Population has been reduced.

Mostly only 1 Hotspot where Zergs are fighting and besides that its nearly Impossible to find any action.

We (4 ppl on blue) where taking all Ressources from Fare cutting it off and also making it Impossible to for AD to port to roe or alessia.

No one showed up for 30 minutes straight. Prime Time PC/EU Vivec while AD was pop locked. And thats only one time i was really surprised and wondering. much harder to find anyone to find nowadays.... What happens?

Maybe someone can Tell?

Then I suggest you go to the EP side and take resources for a bloody change. It's embarrassing. It's not a Three Faction war it's a Two Faction War. But I guess two entire factions against one is the only way you can "play". You still couldn't take our Scrolls.
    RvCO5W5.png
    Edited by Idinuse on March 4, 2019 1:32PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a tribute thread to all the excuses players come up with for why they died/lost a keep/lost the map.
    Should be locked for lowering the reputation of humanity.
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Since wraithstone launched i have the feeling that Cyro Population has been reduced.

Mostly only 1 Hotspot where Zergs are fighting and besides that its nearly Impossible to find any action.

We (4 ppl on blue) where taking all Ressources from Fare cutting it off and also making it Impossible to for AD to port to roe or alessia.

No one showed up for 30 minutes straight. Prime Time PC/EU Vivec while AD was pop locked. And thats only one time i was really surprised and wondering. much harder to find anyone to find nowadays.... What happens?

Maybe someone can Tell?

Then I suggest you go to the EP side and take resources for a bloody change. It's embarrassing. It's not a Three Faction war it's a Two Faction War. But I guess two entire factions against one is the only way you can "play". You still couldn't take our Scrolls.
    RvCO5W5.png

I didnt wanted to start a fraction war or anything. It was simply an example. And ofc, we also go red side, mostly arrius.

Stay on the topic.....
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Maybe someone can Tell?

RvCO5W5.png

I didnt wanted to start a fraction war or anything. It was simply an example. And ofc, we also go red side, mostly arrius.

Stay on the topic.....

Of course you do... Well in any case I know my guilds have stayed away a bit from the Terminator Sieges™ (coming to a CS near you soon™ =P).
    Edited by Idinuse on March 4, 2019 1:47PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho they reduced pop cap with wrathstone. It's like 50 people are pop lock now.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Imho they reduced pop cap with wrathstone. It's like 50 people are pop lock now.

I have the same feeling tbh. About 50 players each Side.... Alliances are pop locked and only one big Fight happening somewhere. Nothing else...

Would be good to get some clarification from ZOS about it or at least how many players each alliance can have.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of the population could be in Imperial City, there is no way to know how many.
    Imperial City is getting it's own Campaign (which is awesome), don't know when however:

at 28:40
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect it was the broke AF siege damage. I for one couldn't put up with it, so avoided my normal weekend PvP routine.
  • VioletVience
    VioletVience
    ✭✭✭
    [

AD was pop locked

Maximum kek for not getting the point.

Yep, pop locked and never comes, goodluck next time, purple coward

Maybe i farmed you to often or why are you so aggressive?

lol - just ignore him. Players who think four blue players are a 'purple alliance' demonstrate their intelligence clearly enough.

if you deny purple alliance then why DC never fight vs EP on Alessia or Roe or Fara? And DC never! take BB if EP capture this keep?

Sure, whole DC works together with EP. EP pug leader sending us a lot of gold for it.

Maximum kek

Just dont cry what you cant farm AD pugs on forum
    Edited by VioletVience on March 4, 2019 3:51PM
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    I suspect it was the broke AF siege damage. I for one couldn't put up with it, so avoided my normal weekend PvP routine.

Sure the siege Bug did his part and maybe 1 keep per hour was being captured if not less but doesnt change the fact alliances where pop locked and there was barely anyone to fight.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Battleground weapon motifs to unlock, plus new Battleground stage! I’ve been out of Cyro adjusting my build, and farming these new styles.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do DC and EP actually have queues on Vivec when they are poplocked? :o Real queues that you have to wait out and where you can watch your number go down?
    I only play AD, and even if it shows that we are poplocked and you try to queue, you get an invite instantly, because there simply is no queue. Apart from the midyear pvp event, I haven't had a queue on Vivec in months. You just join whenever you like.
    I was suspecting the "lock" on the UI is just a visual bug and doesn't show the true population at all anymore, because Cyrodiil feels so empty and you don't get any queue for the campaign anymore.
    Edited by Svenja on March 5, 2019 10:02AM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer