Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on Race Change Tokens

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 was not enough for me to test my toons at all. i used 1 for my tank and one for my stamden, he could not maintain a parse w/o heav attacks at all and i had to swap him back to redguard so there goes 3 tokens and i have 8 total characters. It will remain that way unless im allowed to test them. and no i wont use the pts it tests differently. So all of my 5 stam toons will remain redguard. My Warden lost 1.5k dps not bad since he was at 47k before, my NB is at 47k with non BiS sets (briatheart), my StamSorc actually does more dps as a Redguard about 3k more dps after the patch. My MagSorc and MagPlars both do over 40k dps as they did before. I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THEM as what;s considered better races but I wont pay for the 6 race change tokens the I might have to buy again id they do less dps, ii spend A LOT of money on ESO PLUS and CROWN as it is. I think it would be nice of Zoz to at least give us a 25 hour temp token for each toon at the very least, if they are better changes then Ill spend the money not before. thanks!
  • GLP323b14_ESO
    GLP323b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

3 tokens should have covered the large majority of players.

Those with greater needs than that are probably over doing ESO a bit.

Of course if they want to hand out a few more, I won't complain. ;)

P.S. The 20% discount is much too low. Should have been 50% off at least since they are way over priced to begin with.

PC/NA @GP323
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kmcaj wrote: »
    Great. A free gift attached to cash grab to get any real use of it. Very generous.

So when they modified racial passives back before race change tokens existed, was that also a cash grab?

smh
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk. This is though.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    3 was not enough for me to test my toons at all. i used 1 for my tank and one for my stamden, he could not maintain a parse w/o heav attacks at all and i had to swap him back to redguard so there goes 3 tokens and i have 8 total characters. It will remain that way unless im allowed to test them. and no i wont use the pts it tests differently. So all of my 5 stam toons will remain redguard. My Warden lost 1.5k dps not bad since he was at 47k before, my NB is at 47k with non BiS sets (briatheart), my StamSorc actually does more dps as a Redguard about 3k more dps after the patch. My MagSorc and MagPlars both do over 40k dps as they did before. I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THEM as what;s considered better races but I wont pay for the 6 race change tokens the I might have to buy again id they do less dps, ii spend A LOT of money on ESO PLUS and CROWN as it is. I think it would be nice of Zoz to at least give us a 25 hour temp token for each toon at the very least, if they are better changes then Ill spend the money not before. thanks!

LOL!

Haven't you heard about the PTS?
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great news after reading the patch notes. I won't use a single token atm B) So thanks for the free race n name tokens!
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP