The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Race change problem

Copernico
Copernico
Hello!

So I just race changed my characted from Breton to High Elf and i noticed my character hasn't learned to craft in High Elf style, just Breton. As if the race change didn't considered to also change the crafting style materials, i know i could just learn the thing but i don't really know where, all i have read says i should just look inside buildings for the mofit but so far i haven't find it yet.

I also tried sending a ticket but i can't login to submit it as of now, so i decided to post here and see if anyone has a solution.

Thank you for reading :)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A High Elf motif book is extremely cheap these days at guild stores ... you should be able find one for only a couple hundred gold maximum out of pocket.

If you're on PC NA, just send me a whisper and I can send you one (no charge).