The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570427/

Not receiving verification emails for password reset

wallace90b16_ESO
I am trying to redownload the game after some time away, I have requested to reset my password a few times but I have never received the emails containing the reset link after hours. Can anyone help me with this please?

My account name is wallace90.

Many thanks
  • Xanerithe
    Xanerithe
    I am having a similar problem, I just got a new laptop and it asks for the access code but it is not sending it to my email like it's suppose to, wonder if it's backed up.
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Same, not geting code through email.
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
  • Redshift
    Redshift
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, sounds like my problem.
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Now it's snding me a code but it doesn'r work.
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind just got one that works.
  • Xanerithe
    Xanerithe
    I got some but they don't work, these code system is such crap, this security shouldn't lock out the user.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    There was an issue earlier with mail delivery that impacted one-time access codes. This issue should now be resolved, so if you still run into any issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post