The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting Event Tickets

Sharalei
Sharalei
✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else missing event tickets for this event? I've handed in daily quests in Vivec city, and yet to receive any tickets. I cannot see another discussion about this, this year. So apologies if this is a known issue.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    If you finished the daily world boss and delve quests and didn't get your event tickets, first check to see if you're already at the 12 ticket limit. I'd put in a support ticket if you're not.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the last event has a UI bug where is didnt show up when you handed it in but iof you check currency it was there.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the responses. I have plenty of ticket space, and I've checked the currency.
    I've put in a ticket. Was just hoping it was a known issue and not a 'me' alone thing. lol
  • Daehlan
    Daehlan
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty sure I should have at least 8, but it stalled at 6/12