Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Pack Donkey!!!!!

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SammyFable ein Donkey :trollface:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vMSA

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Master Angler / PVP Noob^^

Exceed Gaming
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hehe
    Sammyfable MagSorc CP1000+
    32k+ Achievement points
    "eXceed-Gaming" and "I need a Lemon" raid groups
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you put an image up that doesn’t link to buy a Russian Bride or whatever website?!
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭
    The heck with a donkey. The Loon Rules! Funniest animation ever.
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    Be great if it worked with the hireling passives and that showed up with ALL the hirelings deliveries instead of logging in and out on every character to poke the mail to deliver the goods. You get an audible donkey sound when his packs are full and need to be emptied...lol
  • EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it didnt matter what character you checked for Hirelings mail?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please let them be Tythis replacements. PLEASE
    Edited by max_only on February 12, 2019 9:45PM
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks

CP 850 || PC/NA ||
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it matters, I'm afraid. You only get the hireling mail on the character you unlocked that skill on, and it refreshes itself once a day, so if you miss a day, you don't get the hireling mail for that day.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want something that looks like a pack donkey but offers no functionality. Ok.

BTW, all our mounts are pack mounts Used to be we had to make a choice between stam, speed or storage space but now we can level all 3.
    Really, idk
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh, the donkey, rat and boar are so cute! <3 I want all of them, no matter if they are just fluff (I love fluff) or come with added functionality. Did I say I think they are cute?
    I did? Yeah, but they ARE cute.

But I'm a crazy pet-and-mount-hoarder, anyway, so my reaction was to be expected.

I'd buy the donkey and packrat in an instant if they were mounts. I'd *probably* get them as pets, but I need to see what they look like outside of concept art.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get the pack rat and pack donkey, they are so cute!
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Redguard Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

PC/EU CP490

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL · vHOF · vAS+1 · vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • PetiteFire
    PetiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he is so cute <3 but I don't like that he looks overworked :(
    PetiteFire
    AD // PS4 // EU
    #MerLivesMatter | Instagram
  • PhnxZ
    PhnxZ
    Pack rat is in the museum in Artaeum...

Screenshot_20190212_234726_zpsphsorsne.png
    Edited by PhnxZ on February 13, 2019 12:04AM
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Why is it not a mount? :( With a carrot dangling from a pole?

I want one. For Jesters' festival. Pay to Lose. Top speed, 0/60.

Nah, gotta go one further. Speed 0/60 and WALK only with an occasional 30 second defiant stop.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.- Albert Einstein -
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭
    !!!
    Oh my. I want them all!
    And all the merchant assistants (5).
    'Ursus arctos arctos' translates to 'Bear bear bear'.

Solo PvEer/RPer/housing enthusiast/pet-and-mount hoarder
    PC EU
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    So you want something that looks like a pack donkey but offers no functionality. Ok.

It's quite possible that it's an additional merchant or banker assistant.

What what what, that is crazy, my precious war boar could be a pet banker? Quite annoyed to be honest because I just bought the current banker last week. Is there a screenshot of the merchants tab? Thanks for sharing.
    PS4 EU.
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭

It matters a great deal. The passive skills are associated with the character. If you have this maxed out you get 2 "deliveries" per 24 hour period. In order to receive your delivery you must log that character in.

When you have 8+ toons with this skill you have to play round-robin twice per day logging every toon in and out to trigger the mail to "deliver" your items.

People wonder why the login servers have problems....they are getting pegged countless times per day for this alone. I can always tell when hireling time is for people on friends list. Friend X has logged in With Toon1...Friend X has logged out with Toon 1...Friend X has logged in with Toon 2...etc etc.

Database trigger at daily reset to send these automatically would be better and a HUGE QoL change for those players with these skills that want to maximize their value. So many of these get missed for various reasons.

I would fire employees I had to remind twice a day to do their jobs or go request their deliverables. You just cant get good help in Tamriel I suppose :disappointed:
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    Will the new merchants actually be able to repair gear?? Will the new bankers actually be able to access guild stores??Those features are so needed in these amenities. They are pricey to be a gimped version of their NPC counterparts.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the new merchants actually be able to repair gear?? Will the new bankers actually be able to access guild stores??Those features are so needed in these amenities. They are pricey to be a gimped version of their NPC counterparts.

The new merchants and bankers will not have additional features.

My Thread with more citations:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427272/ahem-so-where-is-the-new-banker-and-merchant/p1

One Zos reply:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3356002/#Comment_3356002
    Edited by max_only on February 13, 2019 3:55PM

CP 850 || PC/NA ||
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What what what, that is crazy, my precious war boar could be a pet banker? Quite annoyed to be honest because I just bought the current banker last week. Is there a screenshot of the merchants tab? Thanks for sharing.

Ideally, they'd change assistants over to 'banker' and 'merchant' account feature upgrades with Tythis and Nuzhimeh just being the default appearance for those respective features. Then you could purchase additional cosmetic assistants, or perhaps there would be ESO+ exclusive assistants you can use while your sub is active.

This is a screencap from the Feb 1 ESO Live show (Skip to about 18:15) during the Elinhir Arena walkthrough. So it wasn't officially announced but it shows that internally there's still interest in expanding beyond a single merchant and a single banker.

So hopefully it's a situation where if you already found value in the assistants you're not losing anything, but if you were on the fence about getting one this makes it more interesting than buying Tythis #7,503 and Nuzhimeh #9,584.
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's a pet. The girls (and some guys) have the pony's which I will not use. Even though I am a horse guy.
    01. Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar
    ================ The Vestige ================
    02. Juks | Redguard - Nightblade
    03. Cacique Yokuda | Redguard - Warden
    04. Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard - Sorcerer
    05. Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard - Dragonknight
    ================ 50 / 655+ CP ===============

06. Cinan Tharn | Imperial - Dragonknight*
    07. Tyrus Septim | Imperial - Sorcerer*
    08. Herzog Zwei the Genesis | Argonian Nord - Templar* (Race change with Elsweyr)
    09. ????? ????? | ?????? - Necromancer* (Upcoming free slot with Elsweyr)
    ================== Leveling* =================
    DCAD EP
    PS4/NA • PSN: Kalik_aka_Tavis
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    This is a screencap from the Feb 1 ESO Live show (Skip to about 18:15) during the Elinhir Arena walkthrough. So it wasn't officially announced but it shows that internally there's still interest in expanding beyond a single merchant and a single banker.

Well I'll be a donkey's uncle. I watched that show and missed the boars moment in the spotlight. I will pay better attention to ESO Live from now on.

#BoarBanker
    PS4 EU.
  • Soul19reaper
    Soul19reaper
    ✭✭
    Tbh I'd want Lady Clarisse as pet ^_^
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy it if the donkey would access what other characters hold on their person without having to log in and out to find the one piece or pieces I was looking for.

Pretty please make it so ZOS o:)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Pact is mostly donkeys anyway. B)

CP 850 || PC/NA ||