Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Heaven's Blessing seeks new members! No dues! Very active! Trials, PVP, and fun!

DragonSoull
A brief message from the guildmaster:

We founded our guild on the belief that the person behind a controller in hand is more important than the game itself. In addition to being an inclusive guild where members are valued and everyone plays, we als o became a safe haven for older people who have had unpleasant experiences in other guilds. Even though our members range in all levels of game expertise and experience they all share common traits such as patience, understanding, and kindness toward our less experienced members and each other.

Embracing the opportunity to forge lasting friendships has greatly enriched our gaming experiences. This is why we desire to be the guild where everyone like minded, gather and make their home. So many wonderful people from all walks of life and experiences who share in our beliefs have joined us. We invited and they came!

HUMANBOBBLEHEAD

We host daily events. We are seeking new and experienced player alike. We are always willing to help new players and those who have been around. Never is there a question that is wrong to ask no matter who you are! So join us in epic adventures and shenanigans! Message on xbox or post a reply here!

GTs:
Mr DragonSoull
HUMANBOBBLEHEAD
CyberWolf281
GT: Mr DragonSoull
Xbox NA
Officer Heavens Blessing
Officer BTru
Guildmaster Warden's of Vengence
  • MrsDizzykDizz
    MrsDizzykDizz
    Soul Shriven
    What I am looking for! My xbox id is MrsDizzykDizz
  • Metari
    Metari
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like my kind of guild. I’m super casual these days, former raider in other games.

XboxID: Metari
  • bprater44
    bprater44
    Soul Shriven
    GT: TYR and Fenrir. Hello I would like an invite please
  • Calans
    Calans
    Hi,
    Invite plz,I'd like to join
  • Calans
    Calans
    sorry, GT is CalansD
  • DragonSoull
    Will be sent today when I get off work or someone else send them for me. Welcome to Heaven's Blessing!
    Xbox NA
    Officer Heavens Blessing
    Officer BTru
  • DarkMark1138
    DarkMark1138
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I would like to join up if u still have spots open. I try and play a few hpurs on weeknights after work. And most the weekend when I can. Started a new sorc recently after coming back. Didnt get to far along last time I played. I will be on tonight after my sons birthday party to check for invite. Thank you for your time.
    GT: D4rkRe4ver
  • DragonSoull
    @bprater44 @DarkMark1138 @Calans @Metari invites should have been sent out today and yesterday, please send me a message on xbox if you did not receive. My GT is listed below in my signature.
    Xbox NA
    Officer Heavens Blessing
    Officer BTru
  • concentricarc
    concentricarc
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good fit for me - my GT is ConcentricArc
  • ergoif
    ergoif
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. Gamertag is ERGO

Ergo Ironfist
    GT: ERGO
    Xbox One S
  • jwporrett
    jwporrett
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please.

GT: jporrett

Thanks!
  • NewJerseyNinja
    NewJerseyNinja
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can I get an invite please? GT - NewJerseyNinja
  • ironfilaspub19_ESO
    ironfilaspub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite. Mojave 49er is my gamer tag.
  • JasmineBladen
    JasmineBladen
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MaelaFrost
  • DragonSoull
    Invites should have been recieved.
    Xbox NA
    Officer Heavens Blessing
    Officer BTru