Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Sarcasm] Bosmer Roll Dodge DPS build for Wrathstone

Nox_Noir
Nox_Noir
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Nox_Noir on February 12, 2019 5:41AM
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! You had the same idea!

No kidding, I was farming Senche's last night. There is another set though that could pair with this for an interesting PvP build.

Eternal Hunt
    (2 Items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (3 Items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 Items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (5 Items) When you use Roll Dodge, you leave behind a rune that detonates when enemies come close dealing 8125 Poison Damage and immobilizing them for 1.5 seconds.

Strat being, someone puts pressure on you, you roll back, they take damage and get locked down for a sec, you use Cloak, and you snipe the hell out of them.

Is it OP? Nah. Is it great? Not even. But it would still be pretty funny when it works.
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to tape my roll button down and hopefully get a few snipes off in between rolls
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great usage of the 16 cp saved from piercing :)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not Truth? On live, I used to Senche but started getting better results with Truth.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nox_Noir wrote: »

This is so great :D
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. That is a super annoying rotation.
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... Time to practice before changing the race...

tumblr_mvowjsZ06g1sq38yao1_250.gif
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha beautiful.

Looks OP, ZOS, you better change the passive...
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to stock up on some Dramamine for anti-motion sickness & anti-nausea and try this build out!!
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Quote from the video) : "you're not just standing there like you used to". At this point I stopped watching.

So, WTF ? Who in their right mind would just be "standing there" in any bow fight whatsoever ?

I was not overly fond of the "roll dodge give damage buff" thingie, but I can understand why some people like it, if they "used to stand there". If it took those people a racial change to understand they are supposed to move during a bow fight in this game... They must indeed feel alot stronger with that :/
    Edited by Uryel on February 8, 2019 12:50AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG no one can insult ZOs than this. ZOS should be ashamed of 4.3.2. You made my day. I cannot stop laughing. THanks :D:D:D:D:D
    Dont know what happened to ZOs after 4.3.0 which looks pretty decent except few mistakes.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on February 8, 2019 6:00AM
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    (Quote from the video) : "you're not just standing there like you used to". At this point I stopped watching.

So, WTF ? Who in their right mind would just be "standing there" in any bow fight whatsoever ?

I was not overly fond of the "roll dodge give damage buff" thingie, but I can understand why some people like it, if they "used to stand there". If it took those people a racial change to understand they are supposed to move during a bow fight in this game... They must indeed feel alot stronger with that :/

I suggest that you watch the video in its entirety. The tone/purpose/objective becomes more clear the longer the video plays. It's really well done.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea. Thats one wierd passive. Just f make it permanent instead of tied to dodge

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wood Elf
    Hunter's Eye: Increased the duration to 6 seconds from 4 seconds. This is to make up for the buff applying immediately as you Roll Dodge.

Still useless... rip my friends. Seems like they really dont wanna change it.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60k? You can easily push towards 80k with 100% uptime
    #MOREORBS
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood Elf
    Hunter's Eye: Increased the duration to 6 seconds from 4 seconds. This is to make up for the buff applying immediately as you Roll Dodge.

Still useless... rip my friends. Seems like they really dont wanna change it.

Yep...not really liking this change at all :(
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New roll actually seems good if you run medium armor. Actually happy with wood elf overall.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still can't get over that filthy 5 meter total stealth detection when combining the Hunter's Eye passive with the Way of the Air set. Just... wow, it's like ZOS didn't even think about how OP that combo would be.
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try that on a trial that requires you to stand on certain spots due to one shot mechanics... But you sure did a great job thinking outside the box, pure ingenuity at it's finest! i like this rotation but for pvp >:)
  • roksolana_sowa
    roksolana_sowa
    ✭✭✭
    Its just perfect, thank u for this great work! Will test it on live in 2 weeks will use eternal hunt and senche for my bosmer warden! (:
    Specially want to see face of my healers whan i will roll doudge to the hell in 1st boss MOL, on siroria mechanics in CR etc <3
    Edited by roksolana_sowa on February 12, 2019 1:58AM
  • roksolana_sowa
    roksolana_sowa
    ✭✭✭
    Aw zos plz do something wit ww, cant enjoy my new passive in ww form XD
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    @Tasear This is the real meta :D
    AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice job. But damn that looks annoying. PvP great, especially with the exploiter passive, but PvE....yikes. Props for already looking ahead and figuring it out though. Its going to appear to some people and not at all to others.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 12, 2019 2:28AM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Wow, nice job. But damn that looks annoying. PvP great, especially with the exploiter passive, but PvE....yikes. Props for already looking ahead and figuring it out though. Its going to appear to some people and not at all to others.

The guy did just a bit over 26k dps. If you are happy with that well good for you.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still can't get over that filthy 5 meter total stealth detection when combining the Hunter's Eye passive with the Way of the Air set. Just... wow, it's like ZOS didn't even think about how OP that combo would be.

You forgot the sarc tag. Somewhere there's a guy in the ZOS cubicle farm saying, "see? people LOVE this change."
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear This is the real meta :D

O.O
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Senche
    Truth
    Way of air (which is the exact copy of Bosmer passives)
    Eternal hunt
    Crusader (dont give any bonus, but extends roll dodge itself)
    You can try any combination of those
    Rawr
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

The guy did just a bit over 26k dps. If you are happy with that well good for you.

I care nothing for pve parses lol. Imo the most boring thing to do in this game. I said it looks super annoying, but still impressed that someone went ahead and did it. Did not realize they were being sarcastic. But then again, min maxing parses is like rubbing sand in my eyes. I reached 29k a few patches ago on my Stam sorc and decided that was good enough lol.
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had to mark this as sarcasm as for some reason some ppl thought its serious and the last thing I want is some ZOS employee to actually see it but take it as confirmation that this silly change was actually good instead of understanding the criticism. Not sure at which point between my sarcastic tone of voice, the silly spongebob music, absolute ridiculousness of content, and lousy parse, it would be possible to take this video serious, but somehow people still do, sorry about that.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to mark this as sarcasm as for some reason some ppl thought its serious and the last thing I want is some ZOS employee to actually see it but take it as confirmation that this silly change was actually good instead of understanding the criticism. Not sure at which point between my sarcastic tone of voice, the silly spongebob music, absolute ridiculousness of content, and lousy parse, it would be possible to take this video serious, but somehow people still do, sorry about that.

I watched it without sound, might be too late for ZOS.