The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[Sarcasm] Bosmer Roll Dodge DPS build for Wrathstone

• Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the good laugh :D
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the "Sarcasmn" build has higher dps numbers then people in a guild I'm in. :D
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still can't get over that filthy 5 meter total stealth detection when combining the Hunter's Eye passive with the Way of the Air set. Just... wow, it's like ZOS didn't even think about how OP that combo would be.

You forgot the sarc tag. Somewhere there's a guy in the ZOS cubicle farm saying, "see? people LOVE this change."

If he's still observing, then nope, not sarcasm. This is so OP that ZOS should probably change it to something else... ;)
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was pure genius. Thanks for making one good thing out of the hunters eye situation. :p
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    Had to mark this as sarcasm as for some reason some ppl thought its serious and the last thing I want is some ZOS employee to actually see it but take it as confirmation that this silly change was actually good instead of understanding the criticism. Not sure at which point between my sarcastic tone of voice, the silly spongebob music, absolute ridiculousness of content, and lousy parse, it would be possible to take this video serious, but somehow people still do, sorry about that.

I watched it without sound, might be too late for ZOS.

oh crap you forgot to add stupid "BANG" and "ZOOM" graphics into the video!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk8bIgxrlxrxRGLifWiblLXiGL63VWpoI7QzgFz4FATChNgr4BZw

Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra low uptime penetration and stealth detection, probably most useless things for PVE in all ESO. But i'm tired to complain really.. for pvp it's okay with 6 sec duration and synergy with bow. I don't know add prisoner's set here and "catch me if you can" fun build is ready.
    Probably it's for what bosmers are created - to have fun :D
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    Had to mark this as sarcasm as for some reason some ppl thought its serious and the last thing I want is some ZOS employee to actually see it but take it as confirmation that this silly change was actually good instead of understanding the criticism. Not sure at which point between my sarcastic tone of voice, the silly spongebob music, absolute ridiculousness of content, and lousy parse, it would be possible to take this video serious, but somehow people still do, sorry about that.

I watched it without sound, might be too late for ZOS.

oh crap you forgot to add stupid "BANG" and "ZOOM" graphics into the video!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk8bIgxrlxrxRGLifWiblLXiGL63VWpoI7QzgFz4FATChNgr4BZw

Maybe that would raise the DPS.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be sarcasm but they should still nerf this from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.