Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy assassin in morrowind anniversary

ThorinOakenshield86
Do u think they will bring brassy assassin personality in morrowind celebration event? Is so badass personality and I heard from lots of ppl they want it
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Personality and that special hairstyle =)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will, since that is one of the most requested items and it fits thematically into the anniversary. They brought back the costume and goggles for Black Fredas, but 'forgot' the personality and hair, so I think they'll add it for the Morrowind celebration. :smile: We could also see Tel Galen return, which was also visibly absent from the list of other limited-time houses they brought back for Black Fredas.
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    Really hope for it then :)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope it remains locked away so someone can ask for it once a week here on the forums.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope it remains locked away so someone can ask for it once a week here on the forums.
    Lol, the sarcasm is strong with this one. Good, good, let the hate flow through you...oh wait, wrong franchise :smiley:
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dare to hope lol... but it would be great if they brought it back.
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Lol, the sarcasm is strong with this one. Good, good, let the hate flow through you...oh wait, wrong franchise :smiley:

Lol @bluebird
    Just look like 20 page back and you'll see 5+ post wanting this.
    Keep it locked away! For us who were there for the Morrowind release.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on February 4, 2019 5:24PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the Morrowind anniversary?
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh...time to get some crowns!

By the way, how much do you think a 35 year old healthy husbandkidney is worth? Asking for a friend....
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »

Every year.

But I think it must be in summer, the time they released the chapter.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »

Every year.

But I think it must be in summer, the time they released the chapter.
    It's going to be this week. At least the Morrowind Celebration event will be, which is basically how they remember its anniversary. We didn't have anything for its release anniversary last year iirc. We celebrate events when ZOS says we do, like the recent Midyear Mayhem in January :wink:
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As someone who owns it, I'd rather see it go back on the store than in a crate. Anniversary sale is fine with me.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well tel Galen is back!
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they bring it back as a flash sale since it's not on the February showcase (even though Tel Galen and the furnishing pack is)... This is just cruel now!
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    No 'brassy assassin' personality and no 'adorable assassin' hairstyle? Really sad...
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for flash sale next Monday ;)
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    No word of their return in the February Crown Store 2019 and Morrowind Anniversary 2019 articles.
    :'(

If they're really not returning briefly for the event, is there a good reason?
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on February 5, 2019 4:20PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Bridges1120
    Bridges1120
    ✭✭
    As a sucker for personalities and haircuts: Pretty please bring 'em back.
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    I did notice the Telvanni outfits were added for a few days as a returning limited offer.
    (namely the Wizard-Lord Robe and Master Wizard outfits.)

I'm hedging a guess other Morrowind crown store items will be added for a limited time between now and across the event.
    If so, I'm crossing my fingers that the personality and haircut are amongst them at some point.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on February 6, 2019 6:17AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hoping they offer it again.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All hope's not lost! The Vvardvark pet was put up for sale right now (with a discount to boot), even though the preview only hinted at the Vivec pack, Tel Galen and the Swamp Jelly pet returning! :smile: So they might bring back our long-awaited Naryu-collectibles (hair, costume, personality) similarly unannounced. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think if they were to do that they'd do it now.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seriously don't understand why do they refuse to put it back up.
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon ZoS. These items haven't returned a single time, despite many people asking for them and despite their counterparts (Naryu's costume and goggles) returning in the Black Fredas sale.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    Because they lack on brain, that's why. So many people want this haircut and personality, literally sticking money in their faces. A friend of mine even lost interest in the game anymore. That is so dumb "limited offer". What about those who haven't played the game when morrowind was released? Zos are masters of pissing people off
    Edited by ThorinOakenshield86 on February 7, 2019 11:47PM
  • Fusharji_Seht
    Fusharji_Seht
    ✭✭✭
    It will probably reappear in a crown crate as one of the legendary rewards.
  • tyran404_ESO
    tyran404_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring this back. I have been waiting for this since I missed it the first time thanks to IRL keeping me from logging in during its 4 day limited sale.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon ZOS.
    Be the hero(es) of the day and add this/these things for the event.
    I know that I personally would love to have it.
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    It will probably reappear in a crown crate as one of the legendary rewards.

How many crate seasons has there been where people had to cross their fingers over that idea?
    How many times has the Dragon Warrior outfit been made available again in re-occuring crate seasons?

By now It's hard to be optimistic over the idea.
    If there was at least an actually good/technical reason as to why they somehow can't bring it back, I could respect that.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on February 9, 2019 11:04PM