Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on PTS Maintenance, Feb 4

• xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yikes.
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must have moved PTS to Europe :p
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    look, THIS is what happens when you buff the Khajiit.....

They have a skooma party, start shooting magicka around and before you know it one of them has batted a ball of yarn in to the server, another has chewed the wiring and the 3rd is in the corner coughing up fur balls.
    Edited by OneKhajiitCrimeWave on February 5, 2019 10:08PM
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Unfortunately we need to leave PTS offline overnight so we can continue working out these issues. We'll let you know when we have an update tomorrow. Apologies, everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    just keep it offline till na gets their chars again -.-
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Unfortunately we need to leave PTS offline overnight so we can continue working out these issues. We'll let you know when we have an update tomorrow. Apologies, everyone.

Oh Gina, I feel bad for you. Prepare for the threads, I feel them coming
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

People need to realize this kind of thing is what the PTS is for. Its not the "Theory Craft My Next Build" server it is the test server. Patching is part of testing.
    Playing since beta...
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »

People need to realize this kind of thing is what the PTS is for. Its not the "Theory Craft My Next Build" server it is the test server. Patching is part of testing.

Better this happens on the PTS server than the live server.
    Edited by DeathStalker on February 5, 2019 10:50PM
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭

🙄🤦‍♀️
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patching is part of testing.

Testing is part of testing too my friend !
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So few people seem to get this. Sure, im excited to try my new build ideas, but the key intent is that, in the process, I find bugs/exploits/bad-tuning and report it in this forum. Not post that im upset about the HighElf "nerf" that we've yet to be even able to try.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's going on here?
    yn7jdjg.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well lol, kinda glad I've been in bed all day with a migraine. Its nice to miss some of this from time to time lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, at ZOS Headquarters:

yrot4ehh4f0z.jpg

giphy.gif
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    At least its only the test server.

Well now, let this old lady tell you tales of a time not so long ago. A time we called "Launch."

*sits back in rocking chair, sips tea*

See, back then it was the Live servers being down for 12 or more hours at a time. Weekly maintenance meant full days without playtime. What we call "updates" now might require 6 hours downtime to put on the server, THEN you could start downloading and be finished 6-8 hours later. Now, some will tell you it weren't this bad, but you wouldn't a known it from the forums threads.

*nods off to sleep*

What I'm saying is that yes, it *is* only the PTS. I want to look at the new drop too, but I'd rather have things properly fixed than a bandaid falling off after only a few hours.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on February 6, 2019 12:21AM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To the unfortunate IT team that has "fix PTS" on their agenda for the morning...
    hug-kid-dog.jpg
    Hang in there. We know you'll get it done. ;)
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what test servers are for.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im looking forward for this happening on live aswell, would be awesome wouldnt it? :trollface:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im looking forward for this happening on live aswell, would be awesome wouldnt it? :trollface:

I have active accounts on both servers.. if I don't get to play the game, I think I'll be so impressed, I wouldn't even be mad.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    This may be the most I have seen a dev comment on a single thread....

But seriously glad that the issue is being worked out on PTS rather than Live.

t25ox2601exg.png
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a minor nuisance but lets face it, this is what the PTS is for, so that these bugs can be found and addressed here rather than when it goes live. Could you imagine the uproar that would ensue if this happened when it goes live?
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you've figured out what's going on, could we get the EU characters like originally planned?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, the PTS is now online. Regarding EU character copies, as mentioned in the PTS patch notes, we plan to do those next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our teachers freed us because the network of our school ran into some issues (quite inconvenient for a database practical exercice). And I can't even use this time to play on the PTS. Damned Databases.

edit: and right when I complain the server is back up...
    Edited by Elwendryll on February 6, 2019 2:46PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, the PTS is now online. Regarding EU character copies, as mentioned in the PTS patch notes, we plan to do those next week.

• hofawd
    hofawd
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PC/NA - infinite load screens on all characters for me this morning. looks like the PTS still has some issues

gmbssphtxh9f.png
    Edited by hofawd on February 6, 2019 2:51PM
    Arathof | stamSorc since Feb 12th, 2014
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    hofawd wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    infinite load screens on all characters for me this morning. looks like the PTS still has some issues

gmbssphtxh9f.png

I'm having the same issue.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hofawd wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    infinite load screens on all characters for me this morning. looks like the PTS still has some issues

gmbssphtxh9f.png

what a surprise :trollface:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise - stuck on requesting character load