Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

The Lunar Emporium trading guild - Sentinel Trader - Recruiting new members

tarhele
tarhele
Want to make some serious gold but tired of the higher end trading guilds and the issues that come along with them? Then The Lunar Emporium is the trading guild for you. The Lunar Emporium is a newly established trading guild that is designed with the idea of being a stress-free trading guild, providing members the opportunity to make gold while enhancing their playing experience as part of a fun, collective environment.

Immediate trader access. No dues until first Sunday in the guild.

Guild dues are 5k per week with 5 week and lifetime options available. If we are outbid for a trader in any given week, dues are waived for the following week.

Benefits include:
Great sales
ACTIVE social membership!
Knowledgeable members always willing to help
9 Trait crafters
Amazing guild crafting hall with:
-ATTUNABLE STATIONS
-TRANSMUTE STATION!!
-MULTIPLE DPS DUMMIES!!
Weekly RAFFLES and LOTTOS
Unannounced in-game FLASH RAFFLES
Dueling Arena
Daily/Weekly events
Robust BAND channel updated DAILY with
. -multiple chats: general, sales, PVP, PVE, crafting/trait trading, dlc chats, new member chats!
. -trial sign-ups, event announcements, raffle updates!
A social noob-friendly team of experienced admins tasked with offering you DAILY events and helpful advice!
A dedicated crew of officers to support you and help with any concerns!

We're looking for new members to fill our ranks! Whether you're super social or all business.. Whether you're a fresh-off-the-boat what's-a-skyshard noob or a CP780+ veteran stormproof.. Whether you just want a fun-loving group with whom to run content or you want to make millions and leave your mark on Tamriel.. We want YOU!

Our Band page at the link below has all the guild information.
https://band.us/@lunaremporium

If interested in joining please leave your gamertag in the comments below or message Tarhele on Xbox or in game.
Edited by tarhele on February 4, 2019 6:12PM
  • tarhele
    tarhele
  • tarhele
    tarhele
    Bump
  • jlynn1976
    jlynn1976
    GT: EveeLution13
    Server: Xbox NA
    • Ekatrina Rosezski - AD
    • Dra Tsanjii - AD
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send an invitation. I have a ton of stuff to sell that's just sitting in my bank account. I need to free up the space. Not that it matters much but I'm a CP 954 (as of this moment) and a "Grand Master Crafter." However, I'm not much into PvP and am only a Tyro campaigner. I generally play lone PvE but do like to do group dungeons and still need to wrap up some bosses in Craglorn.
  • tarhele
    tarhele
    I will send the invite in the next 24 hours
  • tarhele
    tarhele