The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The house with traps

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
This is super cool. Please add craftable/purchaseable traps that we can place in houses. Also please make xvx dueling in houses a thing!
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does pvp in it work?
    is it all against all?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XvX dueling is a thing in houses, so many people have built arena's.. where have you been?
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    XvX dueling is a thing in houses, so many people have built arena's.. where have you been?

You can only duel one person at a time though.

That's literally why it's called "duel". It takes a duo.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can only 1v1 duel. I'm talking about x v x dueling and the ability to make your own arenas with traps
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya make it group vs group or a free for all!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »

You can only duel one person at a time though.

That's literally why it's called "duel". It takes a duo.
    Yes, but I thought the house might have other rules since is called an pvp house.

You can kill people with traps however. even build stuff inside the arena like an maze
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    This is super cool. Please add craftable/purchaseable traps that we can place in houses. Also please make xvx dueling in houses a thing!

Currently in crown crates there are the special plants from mirkmire that can be used as traps in homes.