Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »

Let's not shoot the messenger.

Why not ?

They are employed by Zos and paid a wage to communicate - That is their job.

• Triniel
    Triniel
    ✭✭
    Goodbye daily login reward.

I knew the not long!
    @𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩 IGN PC-EU/NA

𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔞 𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭

Naah i play with PS :)
    Used to work as graphic designer, but still have my PS :)

But the "joke" was that it takes so damn long, it seems like they approve the request manually.

Good one :)

Edited by Workerdroid7 on January 28, 2019 7:33PM
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    Another EU update, another red banner. It's almost become as expected as the lack of meaningful communication from ZoS. I wonder if their forum updates are delivered by carrier pigeon?

I work in the IT industry and by now my superiors would be screaming blue murder and have comms out to the customer every 15 mins.

*crickets"

*tumbleweed*
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... 10 min lost in loadscreen for cyrodiil (and still loading). And not even a dev tracker on the PC/EU server issues. This is - to put it very mildly - disappointing.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    andy_s wrote: »
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Can't even log into character screen.

What will you do when you'll login into character screen? You can't play the game anyway :trollface:

Claim daily reward and log off. I should be close to 100k gold.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was finally able to login.. Took few minutes though.. Now i have been logging out for 0 seconds for about 3 minutes :D
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    wat a hobo company
    I need TP for my ***!
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is outrageously disappointing

MOVE THE SERVER BACK TO THE US
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Hi all! We are currently aware of the ongoing issues.

and?.. that's it? no whats happening, no apologies... that's the best u can do? lol

S/he is a forum moderator and don't have any information about the problem or the solution... yep, we don't even get something from a Community Manager.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »

and?.. that's it? no whats happening, no apologies... that's the best u can do? lol

S/he is a forum moderator and don't have any information about the problem or the solution... yep, we don't even get something from a Community Manager.

Obviously that new strategy for better communication is working well :)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • pmeertsneb18_ESO
    pmeertsneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    now that was some planned maintenance today... :-1:
    and after maintenance the servers are behaving worse than ever in the last 8 months.. I don't know what type of experiment Zenimax or Bethesda are trying to do with their customers but it sure ain't giving them the much needed sympathy
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭

Bad excuse.

If i as community manager cannot provide the community with information, what good am i then?

They are the ones we well communicate with, so they should be the first ones that gets information, and should at ALL time be able to contact anyone relevant to get information.
    And when they are not showing up, they are not doing their damn fu..ng job, so when they then send out a person with 0 information, they just show WE do not care..

Edited by Manniala on January 28, 2019 7:49PM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check Twitter
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    immozz01 wrote: »
    "We are currently investigating issues some players …"

SOME players? do they only count the people who post on the forum?...

They count the people who managed to login into the You-Know-Which-Server-Not-Working-Again
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree move the servers back to the US had way less latency bs back when it was over there, zos have become a company of greedy incompetent dung beetles, one day this deck of cards is going to fall, and when it does I am going to laugh so hard at zos stupidity and move on, one more year with eso plus then my new mmo's should come out.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    karios525 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree move the servers back to the US had way less latency bs back when it was over there, zos have become a company of greedy incompetent dung beetles, one day this deck of cards is going to fall, and when it does I am going to laugh so hard at zos stupidity and move on, one more year with eso plus then my new mmo's should come out.

agree agree

but its soooo sad that people now are so hyped for necro class and dragons that they dont care about performance. if almost everyone would just say - ENOUGH.
    I need TP for my ***!
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bad excuse.

If i as community manager cannot provide the community with information, what good am i then?

They are the ones we well communicate with, so they should be the first ones that gets information, and should at ALL time be able to contact anyone relevant to get information.
    And when they are not showing up, they are not doing their damn fu..ng job, so when they then send out a person with 0 information, they just show WE do not care..

Finally you start to understand the communication strategy of ZOS :D
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lulz - next great experience: teleporting in cyro leads to more 5 min+ loadscreens. Map completely changes while you are in transfer
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    1. I visited guild traders and it takes very long time to items show up in guild stores.
    2. Sometimes stuck on guild trader with no option to enter guild store just empty interact.
    3. When i enter guild store it's not the store i currently using, it shows previous guilds.

Everything was okey before server update.
    Edited by Oberstein on January 28, 2019 8:05PM
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now everybody can enjoy the winning in loading screen lottery. This means very long loading times in cyro.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    1. I visited guild traders and it takes very long time to items show up in guild stores.
    2. Sometimes stuck on guild trader with no option to enter guild store just empty interact.
    3. When i enter guild store it's not the store i currently using, it shows previous guilds.

Everything was okey before server update.

Objection; Everything was NOT ok before maintenance. It was pretty trash. Now its just so much worse.
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Hey guys - since the servers went back up after maintenance there are lots of issue being reported, especially incredibly long delays in loading, chat, and more. So far, it has taken me ten mins just to log on. And I'm not there yet!

@ZOS_GinaBruno FYI.

It's not something, it's more like the whole server architecture is wrong.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hello-is-anybody-out-there.jpg
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can´t log in at all.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Why server performance is so bad?
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    Why server performance is so bad?

because this is what you get when you put a ZX80 on a 300baud modem and try to run a game server :wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we will get "Fixing performance patch" instead of those DLC conveyor?
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    looks like DDos attacks on EU server, from hackers.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    looks like DDos attacks on EU server, from hackers.

you serious? Im curious :P