Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    I bet the online store is up though ;)
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Hi all! We are currently aware of the ongoing issues.

.....Annnnnnddd?????

... end of message!
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JesC Friendist and guildlist is empty. I hope it will be fixed.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

and?.. that's it? no whats happening, no apologies... that's the best u can do? lol

Let's not shoot the messenger.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am scared to even do my writs, with my luck they will do a rollback.
  • a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    EU servers always had issues and ZOS ALWAYS investigate them, but nothing has changed for 3 years.

As always after downtime:
    https://coub.com/view/1m51p8
  • digibluez
    digibluez
    ✭✭

I am expecting at least 5 storm crown crates for compensation!!!
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries, crown store is working fine
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    you would shoot the messenger if he works for the enemy...am I right?....the only reason people complain...is because we want to play....meaning we like the game and reality is poison :)
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't even log into character screen.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • lolalie
    lolalie
    ✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket - did that more to see if anyone is still alive at ZoS HQ than because I believe anyone actually gives a ***. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

With that lag they will receive tour ticket in 2 days :p;)
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Can't even log into character screen.

What will you do when you'll login into character screen? You can't play the game anyway :trollface:
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    stuck in a loading screen at character selecion for over 5 minutes now
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fine. Just adapt.

:trollface:
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    I don't honestly care for compensation
    ZOS should compensate with EU players, the whole day is gone under maintenance banner.

I would rather some communication with regards to what is going on. We keep having the empty promise of better communication thrown at us.

Kai informed us the reason why EU maintenance was going to be longer surely this could have been an across the forum post to keep all informed. Then you guys reached technical difficulties which are fine but this was only found out by a twitter post,
    and the time we do get any response its one sentence.

This is a missed opportunity to communicate with us a simple "Hi guys the EU mega server will be down for an extended time due to software upgrades compared to NA, we will endeavor to keep the downtime as short and as brief as possible while ensuring everything goes to plan. Sorry for the inconvenience".

"This could have then been followed by a While working on the mega server we ran into some unforeseen difficulties these are being actively worked on by the technician team."

two generic updates to at least try and alleviate some of the unknown and rest assure that all is being done. While I appreciate this would not have appeased the whole community d like to think most would have been understanding of the situation and appreciate the communication we would have received.

In any case, I'm appreciative of your efforts and I hope all issues are resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible
    PC -EU
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    I don't honestly care for compensation
    ZOS should compensate with EU players, the whole day is gone under maintenance banner.

I would rather some communication with regards to what is going on. We keep having the empty promise of better communication thrown at us.

Kai informed us the reason why EU maintenance was going to be longer surely this could have been an across the forum post to keep all informed. Then you guys reached technical difficulties which are fine but this was only found out by a twitter post,
    and the time we do get any response its one sentence.

This is a missed opportunity to communicate with us a simple "Hi guys the EU mega server will be down for an extended time due to software upgrades compared to NA, we will endeavor to keep the downtime as short and as brief as possible while ensuring everything goes to plan. Sorry for the inconvenience".

"This could have then been followed by a While working on the mega server we ran into some unforeseen difficulties these are being actively worked on by the technician team."

two generic updates to at least try and alleviate some of the unknown and rest assure that all is being done. While I appreciate this would not have appeased the whole community d like to think most would have been understanding of the situation and appreciate the communication we would have received.

In any case, I'm appreciative of your efforts and I hope all issues are resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible

You my friend should work for ZoS as a PR rep.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does your awareness extend to the merchandise store which is quoting me £523,602,380.00 for a T-shirt? I'd have thought at that price you'd throw in the shipping but that's extra apparently.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am scared to even do my writs, with my luck they will do a rollback.

That was my thought having completed a delve on my way to seal a few breaches - I decided they could wait!
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    issues are so many they cannot be described in this single post, but I made a test in a guild:

test1 19:53 -> arrives at 20:00
    test2 19:55 -> arrives at 20:04
    test3 19:56 -> arrives at 20:02

test1 arrived first, test3 second and the second message arrived at last place

good job ZoS
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dw we'll get an oubourus crate out of it
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    issues are so many they cannot be described in this single post, but I made a test in a guild:

test1 19:53 -> arrives at 20:00
    test2 19:55 -> arrives at 20:04
    test3 19:56 -> arrives at 20:02

test1 arrived first, test3 second and the second message arrived at last place

good job ZoS

At least your posts when through! lol my test never made it through the entire 10 minutes after I sent it
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    changing chars, brings me back to login
    travelling to other area takes 10 minutes or more
    prime time, thx @ZOS
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    im now in another infinite loading scren after port to arrius keep (inside cyro) ,*** this ***
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    LuX4IPD.png
    Edited by Manniala on January 28, 2019 7:24PM
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭

There is some serious delay also in Cyrodiil. Keep doors sieged down and they open 5min after that, same goes for walls. Npc's can get through tho.
    Been playing since betas 2014
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    LuX4IPD.png

:s

Is that a real "error message" or a photoshopped image?
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    9SsL5U4.png

haha Cthulhu bless whoever originally made this xD
  • Dayth
    Dayth
    ✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Now that I am logged on, guilds are gone, and all PVP campaigns have gone too.

I'll come back tomorrow when you lot have sorted your *** out.

Aw man, I genuinely laughed out loud when I heard about the PVP issues from the people who could actually join on top of everything else. I mean what else can we do?
    Our maintenance is 6 hours longer than the US and everything is knackered if we can even manage to log in.
    Gotta admit these guys sure know how to troll.
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    4HqqBAB.jpg
    LuX4IPD.png

:s

Is that a real "error message" or a photoshopped image?

Naah i play with PS :)
    Used to work as graphic designer, but still have my PS :)

But the "joke" was that it takes so damn long, it seems like they approve the request manually.

Edited by Manniala on January 28, 2019 7:29PM