The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Holy bag spam!

• Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    I have a question and this is something I have never understood. Why do I get more "crafting xp" for destroying items than I do for making items. Example I made a full set of cloth armor for my caster Sorc. yesterday, the full set didn't move my clothing xp even a quarter of what breaking down on set of non magical gloves did. Have never understood why that is.
    Also, try to get as many 'Intricate' pieces of gear and wear them any time you decon anything, it'll make a BIG difference. Intricate is not researchable so you will have to find/buy the gear.

Cool thanks for the tip. Now time to go find my crafting Pajamas.
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
    Options
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EzikielStorm‌
    I craft provision, enchantment, woodwork,clothing and blacksmith with no problem. Wonder what you store in bank?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Options
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    @EzikielStorm‌
    I craft provision, enchantment, woodwork,clothing and blacksmith with no problem. Wonder what you store in bank?

Ok, sorry that last line gave me an image of a Argonian (sp?) holding a capitol one card and saying; "What's in your wallet." LOL
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
    Options
  • EzikielStorm
    EzikielStorm
    ✭✭✭
    @EzikielStorm‌
    @EzikielStorm‌

My bank is basically full of the provisioning mats. I find that half of the time i have loads of one of the ingredients for something but maybe only one broth, so i end up not being able to make very much.

I have leaned to destroy everything except what i need for one patricular recepie.

Options