The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I really want an Arx Corinium II

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I feel like this was left on the cutting room floor. There's a barrier of roots behind the first Lamia boss that looks like it was meant to be a door to another part of the dungeon. It's the same kind of "root door" found in Bloodroot Forge. I hope it gets made. I don't know why exactly but this is one of my favorite dungeons.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like this was left on the cutting room floor. There's a barrier of roots behind the first Lamia boss that looks like it was meant to be a door to another part of the dungeon. It's the same kind of "root door" found in Bloodroot Forge. I hope it gets made. I don't know why exactly but this is one of my favorite dungeons.

Since dungeon DLCs are a thing now it would be nice of they dusted off some of the planned follow ups to the base game dungeons. I'm pretty sure all were originally supposed to have one.

I'd love to see Vaults of Madness II.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    I'd second the Vaults of Madness II! "I'll think of something... I always do." That line really left me in suspense, and I wanted to know what the npcs planned to do.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Direfrost keep 2 aswell
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fully agree with all 3 of these. Arx has always seemed like the intent for an alternate adventure was there, and I would love love more vom and Direfrost
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed that some part II of the older dungeons would be fantastic. I wonder if they do have old cut content they can revisit.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a post here where someone managed to get out of the map and found areas which must have been meant for the part II of Arx and Direfrost.
    Edited by adriant1978 on January 24, 2019 2:48PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert I know how much nostalgia and fondness you have for Vaults of Madness. You know how much it would hit you in the feels to make another one :D

Please give us this.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players will cry foul if ZOS tries to sell them basically reskinned content as a DLC.

And management will cry foul if they just add several dungeons to the game for free and not as a part of some DLC.

Those missing "II" dungeons are a lose/lose situation.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Players will cry foul if ZOS tries to sell them basically reskinned content as a DLC.

And management will cry foul if they just add several dungeons to the game for free and not as a part of some DLC.

Those missing "II" dungeons are a lose/lose situation.

Sadly you are probably right. They are casualties of the switch from sub to paid DLC model. :(
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We pay enough through our subscriptions already. Hey, if they ever wanted to sweeten the deal to get more subs they would add these missing dungeons to the perks.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on January 24, 2019 3:35PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The link is in my signature btw, you can check screens, info, contest idea and maps from diirefrost II and arx II :smile: I noticed someone linked one of my thread, but my second thread is more detailed
    Edited by Apherius on January 24, 2019 5:05PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heck, I'll take another Blackheart Haven. One of my favorites to run. Fun bosses, great looking environment, gear you can actually use, and very quick when with a competent group.