Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Might need a look at Vigor?

Muskrap
Muskrap
✭✭✭
I know this sounds crazy. But along with the ridiculous amounts of magicka heals in PvP you have stam groups that dont need them since vigor is allowed to stack like it does. Now instead of changing the amount that resolving vigor heals why not just take the AOE heal off of it? and possibly rework the healing of the other morph and make that viable for group play? Solo players still get their heal so it wont effect dueling or solo play but will force people to change to keep the same kind of healing in groups.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told just the other day that you can only have 2 vigors on you at the same time. So i don't think that it can stack as much as you think.
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow i dont feel stamina needs more nerf this patch
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    I was told just the other day that you can only have 2 vigors on you at the same time. So i don't think that it can stack as much as you think.

I just checked it out and srendarr only registers one instance of other players vigors when the game sees that you have multiple vigors on you. Which is long winded and just says that you can have multiple vigors on you at a time
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've thought the same for a long time. Take the AoE off of Resolving and maybe reduce the cost a bit.
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a PvEer, I'll tell you that my chars who slot Vigor do so to help those allies around and that is really the only draw of Vigor. No AoE = no reason for the skill.

Might a reasonable solution be to simply not not allow multiple Vigors to stack?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a PvEer, I'll tell you that my chars who slot Vigor do so to help those allies around and that is really the only draw of Vigor. No AoE = no reason for the skill.

Might a reasonable solution be to simply not not allow multiple Vigors to stack?

There is still a morph that caters specifically to that.
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭

if its for someone elses survivability then resolving vigor at its base should not be the morph you want.
    Options
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Muskrap wrote: »

I just checked it out and srendarr only registers one instance of other players vigors when the game sees that you have multiple vigors on you. Which is long winded and just says that you can have multiple vigors on you at a time

Yes, u can have only 2 instances of vigor. One, from your own and one from other player (single one). I guess it's cuz vigor has kinda 2 instances/conditions of heal, your own (which is increased) and one on other players. There is same thing with ward ally. On healing ward morph u can have only one (newest) shield on, even when diffrent players cast it. But when u use ward ally there are 2 instances, your own, which u get always, and the ally part. So if u are with other guy and both of u will use ward ally, both of u wil get double shield. Same with vigor. Tho if 2 other guys will use vigor near u, u will get only one.

Edit. It's good as it is, gives chance to help groupmates, without being broken cuz more diffrent stacking.
    Edited by Jaxaxo on January 23, 2019 2:30PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
    Options
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    Let Staminas the Vigor. Every magicka can conter nearly all with shilds. What about Staminas? u get the point? Magicka use shilds, Staminas use Vigor. Deal with it. Its fine.
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
    Options
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Muskrap , you heard the man. Vigor doesn't stack (not the effect from someone else's vigor), it only stacks twice - yours, and from a single other player. It's good as it is; stamina doesn't have a lot of heals as things stand, and now you know there's hard limit to amount of healing it does to a player no matter the group size.
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Muskrap , you heard the man. Vigor doesn't stack (not the effect from someone else's vigor), it only stacks twice - yours, and from a single other player. It's good as it is; stamina doesn't have a lot of heals as things stand, and now you know there's hard limit to amount of healing it does to a player no matter the group size.

But I REALLY want to kill stamina players and it aggravates me when they heal!

Calls to nerf Vigor. It just never ends.
    Options
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lets nerf the only heal stam has. Rediculous.
    Edited by Tetrafy on January 23, 2019 11:52PM
    Options
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to nerf everything that prevents me from killing someone. I also want to nerf attacks that can kill me, however I do not want to be nerfed so I should have my own seperate instance where I cant die.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what more you can do to make this skill worse. It's healing has been reduced, it's scaling has gone into the gutter and it has just about doubled in cost.

Vigor is low key the most nerfed skill in the game.
    Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BTW Who on tamriel is using the "echoing vigor" ?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    BTW Who on tamriel is using the "echoing vigor" ?

PVE tanks to reach people further away from their group
    Options
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, earthgore is the problem
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

Options
  • Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    ✭✭
    Nah, earthgore is the problem

Broken ass set. Carries groups that don’t deserve to live!
    Edited by Samsquanch on January 24, 2019 6:17PM
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭

But I REALLY want to kill stamina players and it aggravates me when they heal!

Calls to nerf Vigor. It just never ends.

Not really, id actually say that it could use a buff for the amount of single healing it would give. It just seems ridiculous to me that the BIS hot for stam solo is the BIS for stam groups
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    What im saying is that Vigor should have two seperate identities. Where resolving vigor can heal yourself for more than it does now and the other ability will give out the AOE. Earthgore does need to go away though. A free healing ult isnt okay
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not really, id actually say that it could use a buff for the amount of single healing it would give. It just seems ridiculous to me that the BIS hot for stam solo is the BIS for stam groups

As a player who prefers stam characters over magic, I would love a buff to Vigor. But healers are already furious about the lack of love they get in many areas of this game. I couldn't handle hearing the shrieks if ESO were to give stamina characters a stronger ability to heal themselves.

Had no idea you were pushing to buff Vigor. More people want to nerf it lower because, again, they can't kill those darn DKs in PVP.
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭

As a player who prefers stam characters over magic, I would love a buff to Vigor. But healers are already furious about the lack of love they get in many areas of this game. I couldn't handle hearing the shrieks if ESO were to give stamina characters a stronger ability to heal themselves.

Had no idea you were pushing to buff Vigor. More people want to nerf it lower because, again, they can't kill those darn DKs in PVP.

Id more than love a single target buff to resolving vigor if it loses the aoe heal. Id just like to see some versatility in the skills rather than having one BIS for every stam character.

And I'm not some pug, Just someone that would rather see some abilities have some kind of worth and makes people think about what they want to do in the game
    Options
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Muskrap , so what's your argument? You started with stating that Vigor stacks in stamina groups and that makes them too survivable. Now you know Vigor does not stack, and twenty people spamming Vigor non-stop will have precisely the same amount of healing as two people doing that. Is there anything else?
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously though, can we remove the heal from earthgore and just have it cleanse all negative effects and have the players in the pool immune to negative effects for 2 seconds instead?
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    @Muskrap , so what's your argument? You started with stating that Vigor stacks in stamina groups and that makes them too survivable. Now you know Vigor does not stack, and twenty people spamming Vigor non-stop will have precisely the same amount of healing as two people doing that. Is there anything else?

It does stack, which creates a never ending cycle of refreshing vigor. Meaning that 4 people casting vigor will constantly replace one another giving you that first heal from the fresh vigor stack. What i want is that both of them have their own identity vs resolving being overwhelmingly powerful compared to the other one. since it is right now. Forcing people to either build for groups or build for solo. instead of building something that can work for both
    Options
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

It does stack, which creates a never ending cycle of refreshing vigor. Meaning that 4 people casting vigor will constantly replace one another giving you that first heal from the fresh vigor stack. What i want is that both of them have their own identity vs resolving being overwhelmingly powerful compared to the other one. since it is right now. Forcing people to either build for groups or build for solo. instead of building something that can work for both

w8 what? o.O

i mean... what?

neverending cycle of refreshing vigor?

if i understand your logic, there should be sth like neverending cycle of refreshing ward ally... which is basically casting it over and over. like vigor xd
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »

w8 what? o.O

i mean... what?

if i understand your logic, there should be sth like neverending cycle of refreshing ward ally... which is basically casting it over and over. like vigor xd

You're missing the fact that vigor doesnt have a cap for the number of people effected. Either way you both are missing the point of what im trying to say.
    Options
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

w8 what? o.O

i mean... what?

You're missing the fact that vigor doesnt have a cap for the number of people effected. Either way you both are missing the point of what im trying to say.

Ummm, ye it's aoe heal. Same with healing springs.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭

w8 what? o.O

i mean... what?

Ummm, ye it's aoe heal. Same with healing springs.

Yeah healing springs is a ground aoe that once you walk out of the effected range it stops healing you
    Options