Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Might need a look at Vigor?

• Celoyden
    Celoyden
    ✭✭
    To snared to walk out of healing springs anyway, so balanced.
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make it were you can’t stack more than one or two (not that it matters you just need to stop).
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor is great when I am playing stam PVP. Just need a magika morph for my mag PVP toons. Problem solved.

XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigor is ok.
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muskrap wrote: »
    Now instead of changing the amount that resolving vigor heals why not just take the AOE heal off of it?

This is an excellent suggestion. This sort of change is long overdue.

Edited by LonePirate on January 26, 2019 8:09AM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor is fine

Stop trying to nerf everything that got you killed
    Options
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This suggestion competes for the dumbest proposal of this patch cycle. Congratulations!
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigor is useful even for PVE contents,

It should not be nerfed, Stam NB are culprits who abuses Vigor by combining Dodge Roll + Vigor + Cloak

If you heal half amount while cloaking then this will solve issue
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 26, 2019 9:20AM
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Vigor is fine

PC NA im guessing you cant kill me

Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    My point isnt to nerf it overall. I can see it getting a single target healing buff. My point is that there should be 2 different vigors. Not just the anti-meta Hypo zergling version.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    I was told just the other day that you can only have 2 vigors on you at the same time. So i don't think that it can stack as much as you think.

That would also be opposite morphs. The same morph does not stack with each other. The same goes for magicka hots that are attached to a character. Rapid regen does not stack with another rapid regen.

So what is being complained about is something that is consistent in the game so the justification to make it a heal only for the caster as made in the OP does not follow the logic in the game since Vigor does follow the logic behind healing design in the game.

Also, it is incorrect to compare vigor to Healing Springs as some have done as HS is a ground based heal. Each tick can hit different players unlick Vigor
    Edited by idk on January 26, 2019 9:52AM
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK. The only reason you see multiple Vigors casted in a ball group is because of the changes they made to Steel Tornado. It isn't that strong of a heal. It's just what's available to a stamina biased ball group. If it was a magicka biased group you'd have the same complaints of stacking heals.

My advice for your issue with the big scary ball monster is this: When you starve something, that something has to move on.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on January 26, 2019 10:09AM
    PC EU
    Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I was told just the other day that you can only have 2 vigors on you at the same time. So i don't think that it can stack as much as you think.

That would also be opposite morphs. The same morph does not stack with each other. The same goes for magicka hots that are attached to a character. Rapid regen does not stack with another rapid regen.

So what is being complained about is something that is consistent in the game so the justification to make it a heal only for the caster as made in the OP does not follow the logic in the game since Vigor does follow the logic behind healing design in the game.

Also, it is incorrect to compare vigor to Healing Springs as some have done as HS is a ground based heal. Each tick can hit different players unlick Vigor

Except that each player may have 2 effects of resolving vigor on themselves, from any source. It does not follow the basic mechanics that the rest of the abilities follow whereas rapid regen and mutagen are the only way to stack that type of hot.

Again one more time for the people in the back.. RESOLVING VIGOR SHOULD GET A SELF HEALING BUFF BUT REMOVE THE AREA OF EFFECT HEAL TO MAKE THE OTHER MORPH ACTUALLY VIABLE INSTEAD OF JUST A QUESTION AS TO WHY ANYONE WOULD FATHOM THINKING THAT MORPH HAD ITS USE.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except that each player may have 2 effects of resolving vigor on themselves, from any source. It does not follow the basic mechanics that the rest of the abilities follow whereas rapid regen and mutagen are the only way to stack that type of hot.

Again one more time for the people in the back.. RESOLVING VIGOR SHOULD GET A SELF HEALING BUFF BUT REMOVE THE AREA OF EFFECT HEAL TO MAKE THE OTHER MORPH ACTUALLY VIABLE INSTEAD OF JUST A QUESTION AS TO WHY ANYONE WOULD FATHOM THINKING THAT MORPH HAD ITS USE.

Typing in caps does not make the comment legitimate. It just makes it look like you are frustrated and cannot really explain yourself.

First, you are wrong that it should be a self heal as that would crimp groups that run mostly stam. If you think about it that would not be good.

Second, you really have not explained how you tested this and found anything out that was peculiar about this heal. It really seems you are just making a huge assumption. If you by chance you are right, which seems to be in doubt based on this thread, then the simple fix is if a caster of Resolving morph just should not stack and my guess without testing is it is already setup that way.
    My point isnt to nerf it overall. I can see it getting a single target healing buff. My point is that there should be 2 different vigors. Not just the anti-meta Hypo zergling version.

And do not say your point is not to nerf it overall when that is exactly what your point is. It is exactly what you are calling for.
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm another complaint thread complained about wings, this one complains about vigor, nerf Stam DK...?

I can see the petrify and talons thread incoming!

Oh wait, it will be masked in "snare and roots" threads... :D
    Options
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the only good stamina heal, what could go wrong?
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf the only good stamina heal, what could go wrong?

I wouldn't call the skill even good at this point, it ticks for like 1,3k on my build (which is a high stat build). It's just that stamina doesn't really have anything else.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Vigor needs a buff to healing. In a good pvp build, together with Forward Momentum it outputs almost as much healing as resto staff ultimate. Eliminating it's aoe and amplifying it's hot or burst heal would make stamina builds unbalanced to say the least.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someday, perhaps someone will come up with a suggestion for improving the game that isn;t a nerf.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m fine with making it not stack or something but the AOE part is really important for very small scale PvPers. Like my brother plays offensive magplar and I play stamplar and we really rely on the synergy of vigor and BoL sometimes when out numbered. Vigor stacking is really not a huge issue. Earthgore is a huge issue, AOE snares and the strength of snares in general are a huge issue. Please can we just leave he few skills left to solo and small scale players alone?

Or make it cap at like 4 people or something or even 2 allies for all I care.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 26, 2019 1:56PM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Vigor is fine

PC NA im guessing you cant kill me

LoL

Options
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭

Typing in caps does not make the comment legitimate. It just makes it look like you are frustrated and cannot really explain yourself.

First, you are wrong that it should be a self heal as that would crimp groups that run mostly stam. If you think about it that would not be good.

Second, you really have not explained how you tested this and found anything out that was peculiar about this heal. It really seems you are just making a huge assumption. If you by chance you are right, which seems to be in doubt based on this thread, then the simple fix is if a caster of Resolving morph just should not stack and my guess without testing is it is already setup that way.

And do not say your point is not to nerf it overall when that is exactly what your point is. It is exactly what you are calling for.

I had 3 people cast vigor while I was in character screen and it cycled. Max of 2 stacks constantly refreshing as they would cast it.

Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someday, perhaps someone will come up with a suggestion for improving the game that isn;t a nerf.

Given the game's history of implementing five or six nerfs for every buff, chances are certainly better to have a nerf request fulfilled than a buff request.
    Options
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samsquanch wrote: »
    Nah, earthgore is the problem

Broken ass set. Carries groups that don’t deserve to live!

Yea but then theyll just go back on healer class and heal bot. You can't win.
    Options
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭

Rock paper scissors. Make everything good. Ie Destiny 2 balance.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had 3 people cast vigor while I was in character screen and it cycled. Max of 2 stacks constantly refreshing as they would cast it.

So three people cast vigor and you ended up with 2 stacks of vigor on you, one for each morph. That makes sense as that is by design.

So nothing is wrong. Glad we had this discussion and resolved your issue.
    Options
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Options
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see both points. Yes you can stack the same type multiple times - got clips with 3 on me and yes it can be a massive heal, especially on stam with major mending i.e. stam dk or stamden (a freind has a 30k vigor buffed over 5 seconds). Multiple vigors like that stacking can be bad and it's only amplified when roll dodge gets thrown in or cloak as you get 1-2 seconds of no damage against most builds. You could also make the argument that rapid regen doesn't stack but remember that healing springs does.

On the other hand, it can seem lack luster outnumbered or when you are hit with dots (bleeds mainly) and it is rather costly (however negated with unchained).

So all in all, I would agree in that vigor should loose it's AoE heal but in turn gain either a a reduce in cost, an increase in healing or an extension of the time and thus an increase in healing. The only problem I see is PvE and again that's where most changes fail as you need different rule sets for both sometimes.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Muskrap , so what's your argument? You started with stating that Vigor stacks in stamina groups and that makes them too survivable. Now you know Vigor does not stack, and twenty people spamming Vigor non-stop will have precisely the same amount of healing as two people doing that. Is there anything else?

This.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • BrokenGameMechanics
    BrokenGameMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigor is useful even for PVE contents,

It should not be nerfed, Stam NB are culprits who abuses Vigor by combining Dodge Roll + Vigor + Cloak

If you heal half amount while cloaking then this will solve issue

Learn something new everyday. I thought cloak suspended ALL DOTS on you when cloaked. Now I'm hearing only the negative DOTS. Sigh, a Vigor + Cloak means they stop taking DOT damage but enjoy DOT heals. So broken ...
    Options