The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Shadow image still bugged

Jaxaxo
Jaxaxo
✭✭✭✭
Soooo, what about shadow image? It's still bugged, even on pts (not working up down in most of pvp objects in cyrodill). Any chance it will be fixed during this PTS cycle? Can ZOS at least aknowledge that it's bugged. Cuz i didnt see them replying to any thread with this problem.
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
Youtube
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Soooo, what about shadow image? It's still bugged, even on pts (not working up down in most of pvp objects in cyrodill). Any chance it will be fixed during this PTS cycle? Can ZOS at least aknowledge that it's bugged. Cuz i didnt see them replying to any thread with this problem.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I second this. pls its time

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Porting up / down is OP af anyway, especially on a class that also has cloak. It has no counterplay b/c even stam builds sprinting can't change floors or run around large objects that fast, and gap closers are not working b/c of LOS.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Porting up / down is OP af anyway, especially on a class that also has cloak. It has no counterplay b/c even stam builds sprinting can't change floors or run around large objects that fast, and gap closers are not working b/c of LOS.

Regardless of your opinion, it is intended to work this way (vertical teleportation) so therefore it should be fixed.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this become a problem when the change to gap closers happened (like when you could leap into keeps)? I know it’s been bugged for awhile but it this the change that caused it? Might be hard to bug fix this without making PvP fun again and being able to leap onto keep walls lol
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    Did this become a problem when the change to gap closers happened (like when you could leap into keeps)? I know it’s been bugged for awhile but it this the change that caused it? Might be hard to bug fix this without making PvP fun again and being able to leap onto keep walls lol

There wasnt really any change related to shade on murkmire, except they "fixed" it so u couldnt get stuck under textures. I mean, ye, didnt get stuck, not even once during murkmire, but tbh i prefer ocassianly watching map from bottom than not being able to use shade freely. I guess that was the cause of current bug, there wasnt really anything else that was related to shade then.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better question, does it do reasonable damage now?
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regardless of your opinion, it is intended to work this way (vertical teleportation) so therefore it should be fixed.

The weird part is that it still works properly in imperial city(at least some parts, i haven't tested everywhere), but not top side.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    FrankonPC wrote: »

The weird part is that it still works properly in imperial city(at least some parts, i haven't tested everywhere), but not top side.

Destroyable cyrodill objects (except bridges, dunno why tbh). Means resource towers, outposts, keeps, gates.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FrankonPC wrote: »

It actually works sometimes and specific keeps and areas of keeps sees to be easier to use it without error, but most of the time keeps and towers are preventing you to tp up and down a floor.

PC EU
    PvP only