The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Issue With IMP City Being a Campaign

• Scarpion
    Scarpion
    ✭✭✭
    IC is dead outside of prime time. It's a PvP region, not a gold farming PvE region.
    SDk & MSorc.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think this will be a good things. I never went to IC because it was connected to Cyrodiil. I just may go now that it will become its own campaign.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERRIBLE IDEA! Are you guys stupid? For a solo player its already hard enough to make good telvar stoned because i get zerged down. I make 14k stones per bosses! These dumb zerglings make 500 stones per boss HUGE DIFFERENCE. And now youre going to cramp everyone in IMP City so well be making less tel var? WTF this makes me mad. Very stupid why cant you guys just leave things alone and actually FIX the game. Even VMA is LAGGY for a single player content can you guys fix that? Rather than putting your nose into things that dont need to be change. AND FOR CHRIST SAKE! Let us be able to craft a stack of potions rather than 4 at a time. ZOS is becoming *** the longer this game is out forreal
    BTW i made 300k stones in 2 hours today. WHY and HOW? Because there are 7 campaigns out right now and i had imp city to myself on one of the campaigns. Say good bye to making stones. I swear zos is going more in a ZERGY diretion in cyrodiil buffing the guards and all too. Good bye solo and small scale

Stop...
    Making ic a single campaign is healthy for the game as now players will not only enter it but also see other players. It consolidates the 4 ic’s And can now be a great option for solo/small scale who prefer to avoid running across a map.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a much needed change.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think coming change is great. Should be more folks to battle down there instead of it being a ghost town.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course you're going to run into groups of players, due to the current pvp event. Once the event finishes, Imperial city will be dead again.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who also farms the bosses solo, and makes up to 200k gold an hour doing it, I'm glad they're making the IC more accessible to players. I would much rather have cutthroat PVP than a boring ass gold farm, no matter how lucrative.

That being said, I still wish they would remove the district flags, and thus remove the incentive for people to zerg the districts. The IC should remain a small group/solo free-for-all, not a proxy war for the three alliances up above.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of you guys that are disagreing and saying "you shouldnt be able to farm in peace" are just typial zerglings. tired of these trash "LFG" heavy attacking with a lightning staff in heay armor "911 theres ONE guy GET HIM!" no thumbs lookin ass. Sorry i dont rely on a 24 man to get things done in pvp. Only small scalers will understand. Peace.
    Sad to see ZOS is rooting for zerglings and killed small scales

Not a zergling. Rarely ask for lfg. Often in a team of 2. Need tel var. Still think this is a good idea.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to IC in Shor on PS4 NA to capture a district for the event achievement and it was completely dead. Except for the gankblade that was kind enough to wait for me to get the achievement before killing me lol.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In b4 someone gets called a typical zergling

oh wait.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades rejoice.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont have to ride all the way to the pipeline.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    That's actually a very good idea. IC is so well done, intense, atmospheric and claustrophobic, it's a shame not many people come there.

One of the reasons is that - people queue for Cyrodiil, have in mind IC, but when they see their nearest keeps are off the entrance or see some interesting battles, they forget IC. Having IC separate solves this problem.

The real problem is tv gankers. Solve that and I'd be more interested.

Plus separate PvP and PvE.

• Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but your behaviour in this forum is uncouth. I'm not sure if you are just trolling to fire someone up or serious, but regardless, you started a topic. Then insulted people who have a different opinion than yours. That's not a mature attitude. We aren't even all zerglings. Some of us just want to play PvP down there too. Some of us want the performance benefits to cyro. Some want to play it as it was intended to be nice and full of action.

If you want people to hear your side and respect your opinion. Then you need to be man or woman enough to hear their side too and respect their opinion as well imho.
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 18, 2019 2:00AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERRIBLE IDEA! Are you guys stupid? For a solo player its already hard enough to make good telvar stoned because i get zerged down. I make 14k stones per bosses! These dumb zerglings make 500 stones per boss HUGE DIFFERENCE. And now youre going to cramp everyone in IMP City so well be making less tel var? WTF this makes me mad. Very stupid why cant you guys just leave things alone and actually FIX the game. Even VMA is LAGGY for a single player content can you guys fix that? Rather than putting your nose into things that dont need to be change. AND FOR CHRIST SAKE! Let us be able to craft a stack of potions rather than 4 at a time. ZOS is becoming *** the longer this game is out forreal
    BTW i made 300k stones in 2 hours today. WHY and HOW? Because there are 7 campaigns out right now and i had imp city to myself on one of the campaigns. Say good bye to making stones. I swear zos is going more in a ZERGY diretion in cyrodiil buffing the guards and all too. Good bye solo and small scale

you mean you made me 14k stones.
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s intent was never to be a dead zone, sorry but not sorry.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea zos this guy is just mad since he cant make gold anymore since that's all he does. This IC change is great to make the dlc alive again, dont like it make your gold some place else then. Its not a pve dlc:)
    Edited by Zelos on January 25, 2019 11:36PM
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe I of all people am saying this, but, PvE Farmer complaining about Zergs in a PvP zone.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP has to be trolling, right? I can't believe they are serious.

If they are, wow. An argument to not make a change so that content doesn't become more popular is not a convincing argument. They have to be being sarcastic.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem with the change is merely over how it's being spun. They've talked about the change like making IC it's own campaign is a full blown Feature when it's just reducing it from having a copy in each campaign to only being it's own separate, solitary campaign. Features add new things to the game, so this change falls short of that mark. It's good for IC as it'll condense it's scattered population and make it a more happening place, but let's not over inflate the scope of this change.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sewers definitely need more life while the districts can be quite crowded already. Hopefully, with the districts becoming more dangerous, people will actually start going into the sewers again (which do need a telvar buff).
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • madarame_77
    madarame_77
    ✭✭✭
    No, I think it's a great idea! More incentive to play there. Problem was that sometimes I simply couldn't access IC because all the keeps were hostile and bridges broken. You had to gallop halfway through Cirodiil map just to get there. It was really stupid. I'd love to see 24vs24 in IC!
    Edited by madarame_77 on January 18, 2019 5:55AM
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, then you better pitch a tent and roll out a sleeping bag and get cozy. This will be the last opportunity you can farm IC risk-free. I highly suggest that you spend less time complaining and more time making the most of what relative peace you can still have there.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »
    Well, then you better pitch a tent and roll out a sleeping bag and get cozy. This will be the last opportunity you can farm IC risk-free. I highly suggest that you spend less time complaining and more time making the most of what relative peace you can still have there.

yes thats what ive been doing. i made 1mil already in the past 3 days. im gonna keep doing this until the update. and i hope it gets harder to farm stones and that hakeijos, materials, and potions prices gets raised
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    the updates are weeks away still no?

50k telvar suddenly seems trivial to me lol i need to go farm it!
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    IC has been one of my favorite pvp areas few years back and I’m happy about this change if it brings more players back in there. There’s a lot of ways to make money, go try something else for a change?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Dont have to ride all the way to the pipeline.

Now you just have to wait in a long queue instead. Two queues if you went to Cyrodil first.....
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t worry about it, the IC will be empty again before long.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone doesn't want to PvP in a PvP zone. How dare ZOS breathe life back into a zone consisting of Stone farmers that don't want to fight anyone.