ESO Live 1/15: What are you hoping for?

Suddwrath
Suddwrath
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?

Personally, I'm hoping that Gina talks about the improved communication she mentioned a few months ago. There hasn't been an update on that, so hopefully she brings it up tomorrow.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snacks.
  • Welkynar
    Welkynar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that the Necromancer class can summon things from the Soul Cairn and we can go to the Soul Cairn. Especially with how the dragon Durnehviir is trapped there, and maybe that's how the Necromancer class and dragons are tied.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no ESO Live tomorrow. It's the announcement of the upcoming Chapter and I don't even remember if Gina or any other of the community managers previously were part of these announcements. I am quite sure all they talk about tomorrow is content (e.g. Chapter or DLC) related and nothing else.

I just hope they talk about the upcoming DLCs and not just the Chapter (they have to talk about Q1 at least). At the moment the DLC contents are more interesting than the Chapter because they haven't been datamined yet.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance pass on Cyrodiil
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do I want? More than they will give. :smile:

I want to know the following:

Names for each of the quarterly DLC (1Q, 3Q, and 4Q)
    Name of the Chapter, pre-order date, release date, main features, and reasons to pre-order.
    QoL and Combat improvements coming in 1Q DLC, and the Chapter, for really significant ones.
    Status on Cyrodiil performance, communications plans, and over-arching combat plans.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want spellcrafting... but then, I always want spellcrafting. I don't want watered down spellcrafting; I want the full glorious exploration laden spellcrafting as laid out in 2014 at Quakecon. Well... that's what I want. :)
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been hoping to see ESO Live for months now.
    PS5 EU.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    There is no ESO Live tomorrow. It's the announcement of the upcoming Chapter and I don't even remember if Gina or any other of the community managers previously were part of these announcements. I am quite sure all they talk about tomorrow is content (e.g. Chapter or DLC) related and nothing else.

If that's the case then I am already disappointed since it has been months since the last ESO Live.

If only ZOS spent as much effort actually engaging with the community as they spend on marketing and pushing new things for us to buy.
    Edited by Suddwrath on January 14, 2019 8:52PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lizards
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just hope they talk about the upcoming DLCs and not just the Chapter (they have to talk about Q1 at least). At the moment the DLC contents are more interesting than the Chapter because they haven't been datamined yet.

There will be an after show after the announce stream where Jess and Gina discuss the big reveals and answer player questions :) it's not exactly the traditional ESO Live we do but it's pretty similar.
    Staff Post
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There will be an after show after the announce stream where Jess and Gina discuss the big reveals and answer player questions :) it's not exactly the traditional ESO Live we do but it's pretty similar.

@ZOS_SarahHecker whew good to know! Will they be taking questions from the stream or social media?
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey cool! I'll be there.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭

With the patch maintenance for all platforms coming tomorrow, what will happen first? The datamine or the announcement show?
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it gives some salty food for theorycrafting ^^
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice that we get the official announcement as a response here. :D

Oh and reveals sounds good. That's plural!
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 14, 2019 8:57PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »

@ZOS_SarahHecker whew good to know! Will they be taking questions from the stream or social media?

Both! We're going to try and keep an eye on everything we can to see what players are asking about the most.
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

will there be an official thread and will lore questions be answered?
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hey great. Will they be taking questions about when the Mac Client will be fixed? Or how you guys are going to improve communication with your player base ???
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Both! We're going to try and keep an eye on everything we can to see what players are asking about the most.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F48zjXYRwBg5IQ%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
    Edited by Suddwrath on January 14, 2019 9:00PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's not a looking back montage like those old infomercials ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgB04JW1xo

Just make it all new stuff .
  • jeskah
    jeskah
    ✭✭✭

Would you dare to invite a guy in a red shirt to that announcement?
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    That this Necromancer("work" put in it) class won't decrease the amount of content
    Edited by Akrasjel on January 14, 2019 9:38PM
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just hoping they chuck the community a juicy bone, for the many problems that arose in the last year.

And im also curious when this "were going to be communicating a lot more with community plan" comes into action.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited!!!
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a lot; more than likely going to get very little. I will list the top three. I want to know the road map for 2019, is Q1 a prequel with the Chapter getting two DLCs? I want to know exactly what is happening with the racial passives. Are they really changing how they work or are they simpy just shifting the meta? I want to know how the Necro class will play (roughly, I realize the details are still being tweaked if the Warden class is any indication). Basically, I want to know if I can resurrect Deltia's old Templar that he buried.

I figure that we will get an hour long hype show where they talk about Kitty Land and Spell Crafting (two topics I honesty have little interest in) with very little detail about anything else.
    Edited by MyKillv2.0 on January 14, 2019 9:22PM
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to see skills and the thought process behind the necro, but I imagine that will all be revealed through ESO Live. We’ll get a trailer and a sizzle reel and a bunch of PR hype. I’d be surprised if there’s anything more than that.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for Rich to wear pants.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    Just go ahead and tell us what is being nerfed next patch so we can start farming....
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note, I’ve got a funny feeling the chapter will drop this quarter
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Hey great. Will they be taking questions about when the Mac Client will be fixed? Or how you guys are going to improve communication with your player base ???

We are still working on both of those things.
    Staff Post