The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live 1/15: What are you hoping for?

• generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    auction house, fun class, ships, unlimited bank space
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can get on, it's gonna be straight spamming about when the Lag will be fixed, when the "in combat bug" will be fixed, and when PvP campaign rewards will be fixed.The answer I pray is not going to be " We're still looking into that" Or, "Soon". 5 years in, these are no longer acceptable. We need real answers ZoS =(
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No hopes no dissapointments.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    No hopes no dissapointments.

My exact sentiments towards Spell Crafting!

Holding out a monicrum of hope for Necromancer though :#
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Hide shoulder option
    - Magicka warden buffs
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag warden buff, or ability to class change my Magden into a Magmancer.
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    3 more character slots (I like all my current 15, OK!)
    Bug fixes, make the game experience oriented again!
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time was it again in European time?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    What time was it again in European time?

23:00 (at least for Central Europe).
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    Announcement of a new engine or a ESO 2.0 (kinda what realm reborn/bdo did).

Yes! An engine revamp would be awesome!

It's not impossible ..look at BDO. :)

Edited by Agalloch on January 15, 2019 7:05AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Personally, I'm hoping that Gina talks about the improved communication she mentioned a few months ago. There hasn't been an update on that, so hopefully she brings it up tomorrow.

While it would be great if Zos does explain when they intend to start this improved communication, I am thinking that just might not be on their mind when they announce plans to add content to the game considering all the hype they have attempted to generate.

Of course we can try to get our questions in on the subject.
    Edited by idk on January 15, 2019 7:10AM
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st of all... less loading screens and shorter loading times. Fix the population cap issue in PvP or make other campaigns worth playing.

2nd, more customisation options, by which I mean furnishings (more plans and slots), costumes, more outfitter options, such as removing the flaps

3rd, would be nice to see 8 piece sets, now that we can have JC

I hope the next chapter will be on the same level as Summerset. The only thing I don't want to see again compared to Summerset is an other bland fetch quest chain like the Psijic skill line.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • jpo
    jpo
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping to see that ZOS spelled "Monk" wrong.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want spellcrafting... but then, I always want spellcrafting. I don't want watered down spellcrafting; I want the full glorious exploration laden spellcrafting as laid out in 2014 at Quakecon. Well... that's what I want. :)

The only thing that ZOS could do to get my money at this point.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that Necromancer is just a dataminers' fantasy, not a real plan. Because new class = new nerfs = worse gameplay for old classes. I don't want that my leisure turns into true hardcore.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More details about the racial passive changes.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?

Personally, I'm hoping that Gina talks about the improved communication she mentioned a few months ago. There hasn't been an update on that, so hopefully she brings it up tomorrow.

I hope that Necro won't just be the "pay to win" version of what sorcs should have been.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mass bannings!
    Feature Cuts !!!!
    And a Major emphasis On Crown Crates!!!!!!!!!!!
    tenor.gif?itemid=7256015

That would be Fallout 76.

ESO, for now, has been somewhat... spared of the worst.
  • Lunstagramer

1) a new class

2) the ability to start an instance (dungeon) with NPC, like in Guild Wars 1
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not another minitrial, not another minitrial, not another minitrial, not another minitrial, not another minitrial
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to be able to preorder the next chapter after the steam ends
  • Bloodystab
    Bloodystab
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna hear that Necromancer is not a Class but a new skill line or a unique skill line for each class to make them "fresh" i only play Nightblade since day 1 and i no matter what Patch / Chapter / DLC 90% builds use same skills over and over again...

I want too see more Morphs and Skills to play with
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new FULL trial
    see some of the dragons
    see some necromancer
    show some new set ideas possibly
    new elements to pvp
    some skill changes and balance changes on the way

i dont really want spell crafting though, how it was first initially shown it sounds as if it wouldnt fit in the game, i hope its changed a lot for when it was first shown if they do introduce it
    Edited by Nifty2g on January 15, 2019 10:44AM
    #MOREORBS
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

I think this is why the Account System and Store are offline during the stream.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?

shorter queue for my homecampaign, cauze all probably will be watching switch............
    hope dies last
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

I think this is why the Account System and Store are offline during the stream.

Hope so but some updates wont unlocked till after stream think they did the same the past two chapter announcements if I recall right
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward what will happen with the hyped end of the 3 banners war. Please let it be about pvp improments/ revamp.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    fix siphoning max magicka bug and shade bug. why bug from years ago apear again.
    that's it.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Reveal of a new FULL trial.

- Increased gear cap with tons and tons of new sets (just farming the current ones again is pointless)

- Removal of CP / Implementation of VR ranks again (power creep is stupid atm)

- Increased utility/usefulness for each class, and not more “every class needs to do everything crap” because 8x NB DDs is not fun.

- New difficulty tier for old trials

- Rework of Master/VMA/Asylum weapons to make them useful again
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Wodinn
    Wodinn
    ✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Hey great. Will they be taking questions about when the Mac Client will be fixed? Or how you guys are going to improve communication with your player base ???

We are still working on both of those things.

I'm sick of reading words. I want results!

Please tell me why, for any logical reason, after this INCREDIBLE lack of communication, and updates for fixes. Why in the WORLD should I ever even consider buying a +membership, or even any new chapter for that matter?
    Edited by Wodinn on January 15, 2019 11:18AM