The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live 1/15: What are you hoping for?

• firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a magic bow.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confirmation of the new class and maybe a preview of the necromancer skills.

Where is the dragon coming from?
    Playing since beta...
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to see new game mechanics available to all characters, like Player Housing and the Transmutation system added in 2017 and Outfitting system and Jewelrycrafting of 2018. Without some big new systems like those, this 5 year anniversary of ESO would feel pretty mediocre.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still working on both of those things.

I'm glad to hear that. After Gina initially mentioned how she was coming up with a plan to improve communication a few months ago things went silent again, so it's reassuring to know that it is at least being worked on
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to see Spellcrafting system released in Q1 DLC that starts in Winterhold for prologue Elsweyr content which feeds into DLC for Black Marsh (the old Murkmire zone) then finally Q4 DLC has us travel to Skingrad area in Cryodiil which is a PvPvE zone to finish the story and end the three banners war which leads us into chapter for 2020 that completes changes Cyrodiil and introduces new PvPvE zone(s)….

Even some of that would be nice.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Announcement of a new engine or a ESO 2.0 (kinda what realm reborn/bdo did).
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necromancer class announcement. Just a skill line probably won't make me to re-install the game, but I'd welcome a properly working, balanced or even slightly over powered new class that works both in pve and pvp.

Also, some tech improvements. Ping keeps going up and I really miss the times when I had 60 ping, considering now I have the double of that or more.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance and balance focus.

- Revamp the classes to make each one viable without nerfing the fun of the currently strong classes.
    - Remove hamster-wheel servers and get us a game that performs like it should.

Even if they add a million continents and classes, without the above two, it all means nothing.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing limit increase....i can hope right :(
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nercromancers
    Spell crafting
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope we get into the passive changes tomorrow.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭

This!!

I'm in Australia and must be sleeping during this discussion, so please hear me now. The housing community desperately need a furniture bag, like the materials bag. Our banks, alts, chests and houses are overflowing with stuff. A furniture bag would allow us to do more of the game content, and less furniture management.

A furniture bag would change our game in so many ways. :p
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really want a show of whats coming this whole year....more so the chapter and coming class, but a sneak preview what the whole of 2019 is got in store for us, not just the next update :) gunna be cool
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping to see Spellcrafting system released in Q1 DLC that starts in Winterhold for prologue Elsweyr content which feeds into DLC for Black Marsh (the old Murkmire zone) then finally Q4 DLC has us travel to Skingrad area in Cryodiil which is a PvPvE zone to finish the story and end the three banners war which leads us into chapter for 2020 that completes changes Cyrodiil and introduces new PvPvE zone(s)….

Even some of that would be nice.

i dont think we are getting spell crafting anymore. It would be alot for them to introduce spellcrafting and a necro class
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »

This!!

I'm in Australia and must be sleeping during this discussion, so please hear me now. The housing community desperately need a furniture bag, like the materials bag. Our banks, alts, chests and houses are overflowing with stuff. A furniture bag would allow us to do more of the game content, and less furniture management.

A furniture bag would change our game in so many ways. :p

Oh I agree completely! I wish we could get a Storage Shed item like the other storage chests and it could have an upper limit of 200 or so and we could place it in our home to store all spare furniture. That would be great if they couldn’t do a bag.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Hey great. Will they be taking questions about when the Mac Client will be fixed? Or how you guys are going to improve communication with your player base ???

We are still working on both of those things.

Hey, @ZOS_SarahHecker nice to see more community engagement from zos :)
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    personal hopes for tomorrow, "we are buffing damage shields and non pet magsorc sustain" <- something to that effect or im going back to bed lol
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to see a larger quickslot wheel implemented. Digital Extremes recently implemented an Infinite Wheel and boy, you don't realize how handy a large quickslot wheel is until you get to mess around with one.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?

Personally, I'm hoping that Gina talks about the improved communication she mentioned a few months ago. There hasn't been an update on that, so hopefully she brings it up tomorrow.

i want to see the racial changes im sick of waiting
  • KharnTheUndying
    KharnTheUndying
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade and argonian nerfs
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?.

66lf.gif

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't do streams over my connection. Be nice if there was a way to put the content into a text version, downloadable PDF or something.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mass bannings!
    Feature Cuts !!!!
    And a Major emphasis On Crown Crates!!!!!!!!!!!
    tenor.gif?itemid=7256015
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • NskDen
    NskDen
    ✭✭✭
    New account wide things pls
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Any information or acknowledgment about the Battlegrounds infinite intermission lobby bug that has plagued Battlegrounds for 8 months, including both Midyear Mayhem events?

Specific details, here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5694916#Comment_5694916

Please pass along: fix, patch, and update current existing content before creating new sub-par/sub-standard content.

Quality > quantity
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged on a day early, even though it's the 15th here.

So I would like them to announce they are going to list times in GMT, not variable daylight saving affected USA times from now on.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CLASS CHANGE TOKEN !
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a really pretty kitty land to explore.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping not to fall asleep, because it's an awful time slot for EU.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are you hoping is shown/talked about during the ESO Live tomorrow?

Personally, I'm hoping that Gina talks about the improved communication she mentioned a few months ago. There hasn't been an update on that, so hopefully she brings it up tomorrow.

What if they announced something outrageous like a necromancer class? Oh Elsweyr zone would be cool too. Maybe a storyline to do with dragons?
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX