Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it fair to excessively outnumber 1 player in PvP (everyone hitting him/her at the same time)?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    Is it right when there are like 10, 15, 20 persons attacking just one guy in PvP? All hitting the poor guy at the same time sending him/her to oblivion?

Got caught alone in a keep during the siege? XD
    Done that earned a lot of AP :)
    Yes EP and DC helped by fighting each other inside the wall while I did general fire support.

Now an zerg running after one player on the other hand is a bit inefficient then they could taken an resource in the same time.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well some people cannot die in a 1v1, so...guess so?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😂 lighten up, bud!
    I would but horse simulator in cyrodil is just- ugh. That’s like the only part I dislike about pvp tbh

Oh really? Do we need to back to your previous comments about PvPers from the last Midyear Mayhem? I can pull them up if you like cause it seemed that it was more than horse simulator that you hated about PvP lol.
    Last mid year mayhem? You mean the other Cyrodiil event in September? Because I bought ESO back in April last year.

• Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an achievement tied to killing me, which means it is very common to find myself in this predicament.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it fair or right when there are like 10, 15, 20 persons attacking just one player in PvP? All hitting the poor guy at the same time sending him/her to oblivion?

This is war kid.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the abomination otherwise known as PvP.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😂 lighten up, bud!
    I would but horse simulator in cyrodil is just- ugh. That’s like the only part I dislike about pvp tbh

Oh really? Do we need to back to your previous comments about PvPers from the last Midyear Mayhem? I can pull them up if you like cause it seemed that it was more than horse simulator that you hated about PvP lol.
    Last mid year mayhem? You mean the other Cyrodiil event in September? Because I bought ESO back in April last year.

You know what I was talking about lol.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind getting Xv1'ed, as you guys said it is a warzone. I don't show them mercy, I don't expect it either. The only people I let live are very low level players and friends in other factions.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • H3IIi0N
    H3IIi0N
    ✭✭
    This isn’t deathmatch 1 on 1
    Denubis Djinn Dunmer DK - XB1 NA EP
    Derpy Derpwnz Khajit NB - XB1 NA AD
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we should stand in line and take turns? :D
    Most of the time the 1 guy starts it trying to 1vX.

Mook Chivalry 😂
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they use a bow, yes.

If they are AD yes.

If both, do it over and over.

Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the super tanky DK's you need a bunch of people to put them down.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. That is part of the game play.
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is how u become a pro 1vXer :D
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • VvardeFellow
    VvardeFellow
    ✭✭✭
    Is it fair or right when there are like 10, 15, 20 persons attacking just one player in PvP? All hitting the poor guy at the same time sending him/her to oblivion?

Is war fair, has it ever been, in the history of the world? Rhetorical of course, but the answer is no. No, it isn't fair, but at least griefers can't camp re-spawn points.
  • biggda76
    biggda76
    ✭✭✭
    zergling intensifies
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course its not "fair"......

Whats the problem?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's war, what can we do.

What bugs me is when you have a quality duel going on or some good small scale / 1vX and then an army of hero's rock up and zerg your openent or you down. Very annoying.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are that one person a better tactic would be to get that whole group to chase you and waste their time so they are not capturing any objectives...

If you are standing in the way you will get run over.
    Playing since beta...
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens. Yesterday I was skulking about looking for a lorebook when I ran into several AD and they killed me and then I got an apology whisper lol. But it is war and if you are in the wrong place you are fair game to kill.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Small groups of 24 have to get their kills in somehow. I just love it when you get that one in the back of the Zerg that never makes your recap, but has to tbag you every time. I'm starting to think zergs run dedicated tbaggers in their groups :D
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you talking about Cyrodiil then it is both fair and right.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill fast to move on to objective
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    try taking down s. draconis aka sennacared333 without some help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icC5fByfrb8&t=1498s

There's something he says in the video that doesn't make sense to me. He says that the difference bewteen 8 pieces of Sturdy and 6 pieces is HUGE... like it triples the cost of block by going down to 6 pieces. This doesn't make any sense at all!

Does anyone know what he is talking about?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s war.... R’WAAAR....
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens. Yesterday I was skulking about looking for a lorebook when I ran into several AD and they killed me and then I got an apology whisper lol. But it is war and if you are in the wrong place you are fair game to kill.
    Its another thing, you see an enemy player you assume he will attack you so you hit first.
    Then realizing he was not waiting to bomb you but was doing PvE.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a war zone.

What is this “fair” you speak of?
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, of course it's fair. It's a team and objective based game. In which game are you not supposed to take advantage of a mismatch when presented?

The root of all 'Xv1' crying is salt. They get so mad because things didn't work out and have to demonize someone. It's really just basic immaturity.

Furthermore, this game features different types of builds that require multiple players to take down, either because of tankiness or mobility.

Those things aside, one would need to be pretty deluded to identify as a '1vX' player, seek out 1vX encounters and ever complain about being Xv1'd. Think about how stupid that is for a minute.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All's fair in love and war.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Rare occassions where you might ignore someone... fishing, delves, maybe town vendors, maybe dolmens. Up to group tho.

Yeah I have been left alone by groups because I was doing those activites and did not attack them. But that was it and I considered it an act of kindness.