Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could create your own spell what would it do?

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will toss one in how about spell to summon combat instrustments as support in buff/debuff?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I will toss one in how about spell to summon combat instrustments as support in buff/debuff?

Um. Like a gimped bard thing?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on January 23, 2019 5:06PM
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't ask for much, just a little buff called minor immortality
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manaburn!
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    How about a spell to unlock all chests in the area.

OR

A spell to reset all containers with a better chance of loot
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound Armor that actually summons an armor set that visually goes over the normal attire of my character (i.e. og bound armor).

Bound One Handed Sword, costs magicka, but deal physical damage. Lasts until unsummoned, replaces current weapon.

Stamina version of bolt escape, either without the cost increase, or significantly increases the teleport distance for every cost increase.

Stamina version of daedric mines.

Stamina version of crystal frags/blast.

Stamina ultimate - an air atronach that works similar to the warden bear.

A spell that increases the damage of my skills, but negates my attempts to light/heavy weave.

Basically stuff for my Stam Sorc.
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do people want a stamina atronach when atronachs are immobile and stam sorcs are a mobile class. unless the atronach moves, Id prefer something to benefit stam sorc's mobile playstyle
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    why do people want a stamina atronach when atronachs are immobile and stam sorcs are a mobile class. unless the atronach moves, Id prefer something to benefit stam sorc's mobile playstyle

Well, I could see it if the atronach acted as a real tank and kept aggro on multiple mobs....
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waterwalking.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    Yes some craft spell that can fix performance - lag - loading screen - bug - error is really good.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes some craft spell that can fix performance - lag - loading screen - bug - error is really good.

I wish. *sigh* Not hap'nin.
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag Bomb Reflective Scales. Reflects all data back to a blob exploding their internet cards.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A spell that casts Oblivion damage or damage to Undead/Daedra in pulses at a target location, a set number of ticks. Would be a nice defensive spell to help with breaches in Cyrodiil for example.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • FoolishOptimist
    FoolishOptimist
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to create an illusion version of the Warden's Shimmering Shield: instead of frosty slabs, there would be three illusions of your character that take the hits instead.

I'd also like to mimic a Twilight Matriarch but into the form of an Owl. Bring on familiars!

Also I'll admit it: I'm looking forward to non-potion Invisibility spell for the non-NBs out there.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    In honor of spell crafting rumour and hype, let's create some new spells for game. :D

If you had power to create a spell in the game then what would it do?

It would give me an electric shock every time I come to the official forums.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell that makes your staff invisible so you are throwing staff attacks with your bare hands rather than being forced to wield a stick.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To turn into a animal to avoid combat.
    To posses you pet. Playing as your pet basically.
    Can be toggled on or off.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My spell would be Watch My Back; it would be cast on myself and would prevent anyone from attempting to open a chest that I've made an attempt on in the last 2 minutes, so if I get attacked in the middle of lockpicking nobody can sneak up and snipe.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina negate.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A spell that increases your bag space for 1 hour.

A spell that increases your damage, scaling with the amount of gold you're carrying up to max of 10%.

A mimic spell that you cast, lasts for 5 seconds, and you can slot the next spell/ability that hits you while it's up.

A spell that changes WW transform to a toggle while slotted.

A spell that increases jump height/distance.

A spell that gives keen eye for chests and heavy sacks in dungeons/delves.

ADDENDUM: also the Stark Reality spell from Oblivion ;)
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on January 10, 2019 8:29AM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it have to be balanced?

If not then Finger of Death from D&D/Pathfinder, because it's fun to point and people and see them die. :grin:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    I would make the ULTIMATE spell of all spells!

It would do everything ultimately, and only players of Ultimate levels are deemed worthy enough to cast it.

Any less than Ultimate level players attempting to cast it, are turned into Giant chocolate bunnies!
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd get frost, wind, and flame atronach, and slow them with my two daedric summons, and use my storm atronach ult... Then hide between all of them in a duel match.
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Conjuration?
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    a spell that purges the targeted enemies buffs
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only spells that I really miss are some of the Illusion ones - pacify, enrage, control.

If I had to go with one of those it would be pacify, so that a nature-loving character could move peacefully through the landscape without having to kill very damn creature that they encounter.

PC EU
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some real fireballs..... finally.

Like targeting an area, like templar spears wich then launch an fireball causing an explosion on the marked area. Fly path should be balistic.

Could be also realised with the other morph pulsar and give the ball the element of the used staff. Ice Ball, fire Ball, shock Ball. And also leaving a smal area behind with a little dot fire,frost, lightning .

Looks nice with balistic flight path and its fun and challenging to predict where your target will be in the time when your projectile hits . Risk of not hitting him and waste magicka and reward by hitting him cause you aimed good while predicting where he will be.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

Like targeting an area, like templar spears wich then launch an fireball causing an explosion on the marked area. Fly path should be balistic.

Could be also realised with the other morph pulsar and give the ball the element of the used staff. Ice Ball, fire Ball, shock Ball. And also leaving a smal area behind with a little dot fire,frost, lightning .

Looks nice with balistic flight path and its fun and challenging to predict where your target will be in the time when your projectile hits . Risk of not hitting him and waste magicka and reward by hitting him cause you aimed good while predicting where he will be.

Oh man if the fire was a DoT, welcome our new Skoria overlords :D
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

Oh man if the fire was a DoT, welcome our new Skoria overlords :D

But a ground dot and area shouldnt be huge so its easy to move out.