Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Fishing is glitched out

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also made a bug post and sent in a ticket about this a few months ago :/ https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/442969/fishing-doesnt-drop-furnishings-anymore#latest
    I am a Master Angler on 30 characters, and have unlocked all DLC/Chapter fishing achievements on all 15 of my alts, check the link below for some cool data!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410555/15-master-anglers-and-all-dlc-chapter-achievements-on-all-15-characters-heres-all-the-data/p1

https://media.giphy.com/media/B00K6pDNWBskw/giphy.gif
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    No fishing buff use here and yes, it happened to me as well. During the New Life event at the special fishing holes in Shadowfen. So if it is region-specific they'll have to add Shadowfen to that list.
    ┌───────────────────────────────┐
    └───────────────────────────────┘
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I have experienced the glitches described above, but I have also received furnishings on occasion (oddly, two at a time; last time I received a purple trout and kelp in one cast.)

Do you remember where you were?

Also, could someone from ZOS at least acknowledge that they've read this thread? I'd love to read "we'll fix this in the next patch" or similar words, but being realistic, there are bigger fish for them to fry. I don't think it would hurt to at least say that they've read this thread, though.

A lake in Murkmire, I believe. I've been trying to get the one last fish I need for a while now.
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell is the worst for me, I get a lot of blank nothings there.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    AngelaWasp wrote: »

Me too!
    Happened a few days ago to me 3 times. Bummed me out :(
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That's cool that you guys complained & it actually is something broken they're going to fix. I would have just assumed the RNG gods hate me. They always hate me. :)
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    KMarble wrote: »
    I have experienced the glitches described above, but I have also received furnishings on occasion (oddly, two at a time; last time I received a purple trout and kelp in one cast.)

Do you remember where you were?

Also, could someone from ZOS at least acknowledge that they've read this thread? I'd love to read "we'll fix this in the next patch" or similar words, but being realistic, there are bigger fish for them to fry. I don't think it would hurt to at least say that they've read this thread, though.

A lake in Murkmire, I believe. I've been trying to get the one last fish I need for a while now.

Thank you. From what I've read so far Murkmire is the only area that wasn't affected by this problem.
    AngelaWasp wrote: »

For me the worst was SS. I got 4 "broken line" animations in sequence once.