The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

You had a MONTH ZoS. A whole MONTH...

• Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You had 4 years Zos! A whole 4 years! Going on 5. And we still got crippling lag... your complaining about rotw and yet bigger problems still exist.

It's not the RotW first off. It's the Campaign end rewards that are not right. We have about 10 days or so before this current one ends. So for 2 cycles, the rewards have been screwed up.

I will agree that the lag is/was/always will be an issue. But the community has pretty much figured out ZoS CANT fix that. This reward thing is simply changing a loot table. It shouldn't take more than a week. Now it's going on 3 months/cycles.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    smh
    NA-PC
    Ballgroup enjoyer also known as the best ballgroup player.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    Hey there's something new in the Crown Store though! :/

I was searching around to find where people are getting the info about date of Mayhem event and the launcher only has useless-to-me information about crown store junk.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Lucky I am on DC and we didn't win to notice lol.

Pro strats!
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You had 4 years Zos! A whole 4 years! Going on 5. And we still got crippling lag... your complaining about rotw and yet bigger problems still exist.

Fixing lag is a complex, multivalent issue. Fixing RfTW should be one person spending 15 minutes in a few loot tables.

...so I think it's fair to expect Rewards to be fixed despite ongoing performance issues. If changing the RftW tables is a more involved job, that's indicative of some deeper concerns.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    you mean eso is a hash job, i.e written by a bunch of stoners.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 months. rip.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once again...End of Camp rewards are old garbage. I think they just gave up. Well, at least I have a lot of Jewelry to decon
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's now been 3 campaigns worth of the old garbage. But hey, the PvE'rs can sure come on in and get gold PvP gear huh. Something is very wrong with this picture.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    90days later. From what it sounds, they are deeply sorry and apologized for it.

L6qPr7J.png
    Edited by frozywozy on January 15, 2019 1:25PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah yeah, I could poo-poo more on this for taking so long in the iirst place, but I'm glad it's fixed. Just wish They did it the week before when Vivec campaign rewards were coming due =(((( So yet again, we gotta wait till next one ends to see any new gold stuff. (I know I won't, because I've been on Shor, and not sure I'll be up enough on boards to even make purple on Vivec now)
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...aaaaaaand now they're not dropping jewelry. Just random set pieces. Correctly updating a loot table is apparently the hardest thing in the game.

120 days and counting.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on February 11, 2019 9:16PM
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...aaaaaaand now they're not dropping jewelry. Just random set pieces. Correctly updating a loot table is apparently the hardest thing in the game.

120 days and counting.

Yep, 5 random gold set pieces. Lmao.
  • XamXam777
    XamXam777
    ✭✭✭
    Right?! We finally get the new sets in the End of Campaign rewards. But like no jewellery? WTF?!?!! I got ONE piece of jewellery. ONE. The rest of the gear was trash. (Guildies are saying the same they either got one piece of jewellery or none at all)

Is it intentional for us to now rarely get jewellery in End of Campaign Rewards?
    Edited by XamXam777 on February 11, 2019 9:55PM
    - Xam Xam -
    Owner of mmobits.com
    Psijic Order Skill Line Quest and Time Breach Location Guide
    PC - NA | Grey Host - Pact | Xam Xam (Nord Warden Heal Scrub), Xam'ess (Nord Templar DPS Scrub) & others...
    Noob PvPer | Eternally Poor Housing Enthusiast
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Does ZOS do this on purpose so you can laugh at us?
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't opened my caches yet, but yeah. Hearing the same. Pretty much no jewelry. Guildie opened THIRTEEN Caches and got TWO pieces of Jewelry. He was lucky enough to get one purple ring and neck of spell strat though. I honestly don't know why jewelry crafting is the in the game at this point if it's gonna be this stupid to get anything worth while.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is really big lack of communication between the PvP community and the devs. It can't be true.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 12, 2019 7:57AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lost count on how many threads have surfaced complaining about PvP in Cyrodill. What is really sad is if ZOS does comment in any of those threads it is normally the below statement:

Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a large number of posts for baiting and flaming, which is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and on-topic to avoid thread derailment and action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

OR THEY JUST CLOSE THE THREAD which by the way seems to be happening more and more lately..................................

Pathetic
    Edited by Palidon on February 19, 2019 1:07PM