The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you keep doing maintenance on Tuesdays?

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says PC maintenance is done on Mondays and Wednesdays so why do you keep doing it on Tuesdays?

Time.zones ... Monday for you is Tuesday for.someone else .or vice a versa
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hessen wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    Hessen wrote: »
    I mean, it was in jest, but the overly emotional response feels like you should probably step away from the internet for a bit mate :)

Oh don't boss people around and act smug and then be all 'just joking.'

Bossing people about FFS :D

Exactly! Totally laughable that you'd sit behind your screen and do that.

Just don't next time.

Realise that the world viewed through your lens might not be complete or common, and let people get on with it.

Don't paint everyone else with your own broad brush and then judge them by the strokes you covered them in.

Doing what you did is inconsiderate at best and standing on the line of downright prejudiced.

You account for neither different time zones nor different phases and styles of life in your admonition.

I'm only asking that before you do that you at least consider a wider world view.

All the best.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    So maintenance AGAIN on Tuesday, what is it for THIS TIME? ffs...
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So maintenance AGAIN on Tuesday, what is it for THIS TIME? ffs...

Labor Day
    A US Public holiday, hence no-one is working on Monday
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance on Tuesday AGAIN within 2 weeks ffs... they may as well say regular PC maintenance times are Monday, Tuesday or Wedneday folks.

• silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    According to google, Today (monday) is constitution day...not sure why they're celebrating that, but it does seem to be a holiday...

@Alassirana
    SneakyBo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings
  • LiberatorSam
    LiberatorSam
    ✭✭✭
    And why are they doing it at 6 (instead of 4) now? Maintenance starts as I get off work now...
  • hellcatlizzieb16_ESO
    Agree they should stick to a schedule for it as many guild organise events around maintenance. However at least they do give notice a few days before here so it can be worked around. Could be worse, could be at peak times without notice.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this all you have to worry about in life, what day they do maintenance?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they will probably revise the schedule to do PC/Mac on Tuesdays, eventually. That day seems to work out well. It will conflict with fewer holidays, and does not interfere with PTS, which is also on Monday.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week I think it's probably something to do with Summerfall - they said more details would be coming Tuesday, the 18th, and it's all three platforms together which is unusual and means console has been changed from it's usual day (Wednesday) too.
    PS4 EU
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't they give out free crates tomorrow?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Don't they give out free crates tomorrow?

I think they said that would be Wednesday, one day ahead of release on Thursday
    PS4 EU
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance on Tuesday AGAIN within 2 weeks ffs... they may as well say regular PC maintenance times are Monday, Tuesday or Wedneday folks.

PTS is being updated today.

Calm down bro. Who honestly cares whether or not it's Monday or Tuesday?
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

PTS is being updated today.

Calm down bro. Who honestly cares whether or not it's Monday or Tuesday?

You should really read the first few posts of this thread if you want to know why this is a frustrating issue >:(

• AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get a reason why maintenance is being done on THURSDAY instead of Monday or Wednesday?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get a reason why maintenance is being done on THURSDAY instead of Monday or Wednesday?
    Because event end, this makes it an good time to do maintenance as they also has to remove Brenda and some other npc and close down the event.
    It was very unpopular then they had maintenance on consoles just before the undaunted event ended.
    In short if end of events or major holidays they delay the event
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, Monday was probably an out of office for most of the staff, who will be back and work on Wednesday. Thursday makes sense this week.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What you shoud be asking is:
    Do it on a Thursday

as this day with 1 exception is when every one is in the office...
    Monday has how many exceptions???
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy