The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Guild] Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-50+ Years Old Guild"

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    ieF14Io.png

I am proud to say that our application was just accepted yesterday. We are the newest official sponsor of HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS!

Starting in the early fall, we will start an epic fundraising campaign for this awesome organization of volunteers that build homes for disabled veterans. There are even ways to help out beyond donating money. During our annual Tyrs Veterans Day Event, I will announce how much we've raised.

What's so cool about this is we as a guild actually pick a home project and veteran and get to be a part of the project TO COMPLETION! The best loot aint bound, it's found or earned and given away to those who need it more.

I'm going to ask guildies and the Ghallanda & Neverwinter Fellowship to spread the word when its time. Lets do something AMAZING here.. something never done before.

Here is just a sneak peak at what we will be a part of in the Fall:

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on June 11, 2017 11:24AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • PopeLeoVII
    PopeLeoVII
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately ran into issue after issue with your website while attempting to register/fill out an application

DK Tank whose about to crack CP 160 and ready for the glorious grind of conquering dungeon after dungeon

Numerous friends and family are proud members of the Veteran family, and frankly folks I usually get along with quite well

just wanted to toss out... I battle the VA on behalf vets seeking to obtain benefits (always willing to lend a helping hand if need be, something I have done for numerous guild-mates via my Call of Duty Clan)

love to hear from someone in-game if possible

@DyersEve0666
    "All Have Said Their Prayers,
    Now Invade Their Nightmares"
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    I will look into the issues on the site and see what might be the problem.
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Are you an end game player? Do you enjoy working with fun players to complete trials without egos or elitism? Are you tired of pugging the hard vet dungeons, trials, and vet trials?

Well Tyrs Paladium just might be the guild for you! We run trials on multiple nights a week, we have players that are ready willing and able to run dungeons with you when you would like to. We have a great guild site to share build advice, thoughts, ideas, as well as players that can answer questions you may have about game mechanics, class mechanics, or theory crafting.

Tyrs Paladium is a guild founded on playing games with respect for others with strict a No Drama, No Zerg, No Elitism policy playstyle. We enjoy helping our guildies learn the game and their class with a close knit and friendly atmosphere that has been successful for over 10 years in six different game. If this is something you would be interested in please head over to our website, check out our guild rules, and fill out an application!

Edited by VileDeeds77 on April 16, 2018 3:26AM
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is looking for some players that want to run trials and veteran trials! If you like to help your fellow guildmates, with gearing questions, class mechanics, or build advice, we would love to have you! Whether you want to tank, heal, or DPS, we have a group for you!

Well Tyrs Paladium just might be the guild for you! We run trials on multiple nights a week, we have players that are ready willing and able to run dungeons with you when you would like to, we also have players that love to run trials and we always welcome more players into the guild but also into our trials events. We have a great guild site to share build advice, thoughts, ideas, as well as players that can answer questions you may have about game mechanics, class mechanics, or theory crafting.

Tyrs Paladium is an adult oriented guild founded on playing games with respect for others with a strict No Drama, No Zerg, No Elitism policy playstyle. We enjoy helping our guildies learn the game and their class with a close knit and friendly atmosphere that has been successful for over 10 years in six different game. If this is something you would be interested in please head over to our website, check out our guild rules, and fill out an application!

Edited by VileDeeds77 on April 16, 2018 3:26AM
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is looking for some players that want to run trials and veteran trials! If you like to help your fellow guildmates, with gearing questions, class mechanics, or build advice, we would love to have you! Whether you want to tank, heal, or DPS, we have a group ready for you! We are a great group of players that value having fun above anything else but can still get the job done in trials, dungeons, and PvP. We utilize Teamspeak 3 voice service and we have a good time with it!

Tyrs Paladium just might be the guild for you! We run trials weekly on planned nights and we have some spur of the moment Trials as well, we have players that are ready willing and able to run dungeons with you when you would like to, we also have players that love to run trials and we always welcome more players.

We have a good amount of guildies that run groups in Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds! We tend towards EP faction lately, but can pvp in any faction if you need/ want to run a specific faction.

We have a great guild site to share build advice, thoughts, ideas, as well as players that can answer questions you may have about game mechanics, class mechanics, or theory crafting.

Tyrs Paladium is a guild founded on playing games with respect for others with strict a No Drama, No Zerg, No Elitism policy playstyle. We enjoy helping our guildies learn the game and their class with a close knit and friendly atmosphere that has been successful for over 10 years in six different game. If this is something you would be interested in please head over to our website, check out our guild rules, and fill out an application!

Guild Site here!

Guild Rules here!
    Edited by VileDeeds77 on April 10, 2018 3:39PM
  • Emberfall
    Emberfall
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am interested in joining but when you try to sign up on your website the captcha you are using has been shutdown and you can't create an account without it.

I am 32 and a dad. I play casually and you all seems like a great group to play with.

@Emberfall is my username in game hope to hear from you!
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    You might give it another shot, after clearing your browser cache. We had other applications today so it should be working. If it doesn't message me on here and we can see about squaring it away.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Emberfall try this link to our site. http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931

We host ESO and 3 other MMOs, DDO, Neverwinter and Guild Wars 2, which we separate into chapters.

Vile has an old link in his signature that may be the reason for the troubles , sorry :)

Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    We are about to embark on perhaps our greatest adventure yet. Our finest guild event.

KaUg2CE.jpg

The Folds of Honor Mission:

https://youtu.be/XxMbz2Za6ss

On the 10th Anniversary of our Memorial Day in-game gatherings, the Tyrs Paladium Guild is proud to stand with the Folds of Honor and we are committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

I have stood with THOUSANDS of gamers in these ten years, who came to our gatherings to simply HONOR THEIR MOTHER, FATHER, SON & DAUGHTER. GRANDFATHER or GRANDMOTHER. FRIEND.

Right now... we are raising money to HONOR ALL THESE HEROES we gathered to remember, who gave it all.... IN THEIR NAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in their names, we are paying it forward so children who've lost a parent can have their college education TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click the Donate button on this page to make a donation that will be credited to our fundraising efforts. Any amount you can donate will be greatly appreciated!

Together, we can honor those heroes who stood guard over our freedoms and make a difference in the lives of their families who have sacrifice so much.

Whether your loved one was from the Americas, Canada, England, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Italy or from any other country... THIS IS FOR THEM.

Thank you for supporting Tyrs Paladium, and more importantly, the mission of the Folds of Honor Foundation!

Check out our OFFICIAL FOLDS OF HONOR PAGE and DONATE!!

http://support.foldsofhonor.org/site/TR?team_id=1875&fr_id=1150&pg=team

fNwzY1n.png

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on May 26, 2018 8:55AM
    Guild Founder

• Kuwhar
    Kuwhar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted an application, hopefully hear from you guys soon, excited to get involved and help out if you'll have me.
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Kuwhar!
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset is here! Do you want a great group of folks that don't have huge ego's and really just want to have fun and help others? We just might be a good fit for you!

Tyrs Paladium is looking for some players that want to run trials and veteran trials! If you like to help your fellow guildmates, with gearing questions, class mechanics, or build advice, we would love to have you! Whether you want to tank, heal, or DPS, we have a group ready for you! We are a great group of players that value having fun above anything else but can still get the job done in trials, dungeons, and PvP. We utilize Teamspeak 3 voice service and we have a good time with it!

Tyrs Paladium just might be the guild for you! We run trials weekly on planned nights and we have some spur of the moment Trials as well, we have players that are ready willing and able to run dungeons with you when you would like to, we also have players that love to run trials and we always welcome more players.

We have a good amount of guildies that run groups in Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds! We tend towards EP faction lately, but can pvp in any faction if you need/ want to run a specific faction.

We have a great guild site to share build advice, thoughts, ideas, as well as players that can answer questions you may have about game mechanics, class mechanics, or theory crafting.

Guild Site here!

Guild Rules here!
  • Ryahl
    Ryahl
    Rhoric wrote: »
    Tyrs Paladium is a multi-game, drama free, 30+ yr old (most are early 30s-50s+) guild. We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. We are happy to arrive in the Elder Scrolls Online community, and are seeking new blood. We plan to have members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours.

Demographics: We are looking for Americans and Eurozone players who are:
    * seeking great adventure and camaraderie with like-minded players.
    * looking for a NO DRAMA GUILD.
    * who enjoy teamwork.

We will be a decent sized guild, yet we’ll run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play.

"We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the
    camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past."

We will have one of the most active guild websites possible, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you will find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids in the Tyrs War Room or the Tyrs Arena (non-raid runs), shoot the ***** in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that’s only a mere taste of Kargon’s Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.

If you’d like to join, head over to Tyrs Paladium Guild Site and submit an application.

Peace,
    - Rhoric

We enforce our drama free policy.

PS: We will have a contingent of current military and veterans. We are a patriotic guild, and are proud of it! We always appreciate and remember our heroes who fight for freedom all over the World, regardless of country of origin. We sincerely thank you. /salute

(Naturally, you do not need to have served to join our guild. We just like to appreciate those who risk their lives to protect our freedoms that we enjoy, and to remember those who gave it all.)

Hello Rhoric,

I played Neverwinter with Tyrs Paladium briefly well over a year ago (long enough back that I don't quite recall). I've just restarted TESO and I'm relearning and trying to get my head around how things work here.

If you have a spot, I'd like to rejoin Tyrs Paladium.

In-game name @Ryahl
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there Ryahl,

I'm VileDeeds and I am the guild leader for Tyrs Paladium ESO chapter, if you would follow this link here and fill out an application we will look at it very quickly. Look forward to seeing your application!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    **We stand with FOLDS OF HONOR. **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQrvmrJbXk&t=

On the 10th Anniversary of our Memorial Day in-game gathering, the Tyrs Paladium Guild was proud to stand with the Folds of Honor. We are committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

I have stood with THOUSANDS of gamers in these ten years, who came to our gatherings to simply HONOR THEIR MOTHER, FATHER, SON & DAUGHTER. GRANDFATHER or GRANDMOTHER. FRIEND.

We are raising real life money to HONOR ALL THESE HEROES we gathered to remember, who gave it all.... IN THEIR NAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in their names, we are paying it forward so children who've lost a parent can have their college education TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Whether your loved one was from the Americas, Canada, England, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Italy or from any other country... THIS IS FOR THEM.

Tyrs CRUSHES GOAL Tops $600 for Folds of Honor !!!!!

35IP5L1.png

TYRS PALADIUM. A Guild for the Ages.

There are very few guilds in the world of gaming that can say they've managed to pull off an act of absolute kindness of this magnitude - and for such a cause.

Tyrs Paladium guildies from Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, and Guild Wars 2 have SUCCESSFULLY combined real life resources to help raise money to help the Folds of Honor Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

We raised $697 in only 6 days!!!! YOU CRUSHED IT!!! We started our drive at the end of our Memorial Day Ceremony this year and in 6 days... raised all this money.

We've granted this money in MEMORY our OUR FAMILIES that we've come to honor & remember at our annual gatherings. These donations go forth in the name of your fathers and mothers, your grandfathers and grandmothers, Your uncles & aunts, your cousins who paid the ultimate sacrifice, or suffered debilitating injuries in battle.

K2xGiJe.jpg
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on June 9, 2018 11:01PM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    P3nye9s.png

We do it OLD SCHOOL.
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is celebrating OUR TENTH YEAR TOGETHER!!!!!! -- We are a FOUNDING GUILD here in ESO... and we aren't going ANYWHERE.

And we are about to open our Gates once more for more recruiting in ESO. Check out our website, read the guild rules (They ARE enforced!), and fill out an application. I'll read it personally and get you all set up if you are the RIGHT fit. No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Our new website is: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931

Here's some recent news:

Thank you Tyrs ESO Elder Council Leaders Lyllith, Vile and Anti!

The Future of Tyrs Paladium in ESO will continue to burn bright.

As an ESO founding guild, and a household name in all four games we reside, our commitment to Elder Scrolls Online is quite strong. We do not plan on that changing.

This has been made possible ONLY by the contributions of our members, and those that wish to stand up and carry the torch. Why? It's the Tyrs Way that keeps us all here, nothing else. The camaraderie. The chance for anyONE to play in important role in a legendary guild by just BEING PRESENT and enjoying themselves WITH FRIENDS (and some say family).

Vile and Lyllith, our ESO leaders for many years, have had to step away due to a real life situation. Anti has to step down as well due to solid RL reasons that he wishes to pursue. They love our guild and we love them. And we appreciate ALL they have done!!! Hopefully we'll see them back when the skies are brighter, and if history repeats itself, do not be surprised if we do.

Lazumi (Tyrs Elder Council) and I (Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder) are embarking on finding our next generation of guild members and officers.

We are seeking new voices, new and long time ESO players with a love of ESO and a YEARNING TO PLAY TOGETHER. NO DRAMA. NO BS.

Sky is the limit in TYRS. Help us reach the pinnacle together. Your reward is the recognition of playing in a legendary OLD SCHOOL guild where PEOPLE BEHIND THE GLASS matter. Make friends. ELEVATE your ESO play experience.

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 29, 2018 11:10AM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    We are PROUD of our Guild Rules in Tyrs. Each one created over our ten year run as a guild, to enhance our environment and enjoyment of playing together.

Here they are!
    DM53a0T.png

1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.

2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.

3. Please use one of your character names as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.

4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.

5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements. :D

6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.

7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.

8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.

9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.

10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).

13. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.

14. Real life comes first.

15. This website and any third party voice chat channels are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in all chat forums, and in game.

16. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.

17. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.

18. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.

19. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

To the great adventures ahead,

Commodore (Aandre_the_Giant) & Paks
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founders

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 29, 2018 11:33AM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Fay Rune, Genmouka, Vinatha, Samael Drannor, burnsflipper, and Dracotulex !
    Be SURE to post an intro on the Tyrs site if you haven't already! See you IN GAME!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 31, 2018 7:11AM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Tyrs Paladium family B'ert Lahr and Findariel !

Please make sure and post an introduction in the Roster and Recruitment forum in the ESO section of the Tyrs website so your new guild mates can get to know you!

Participation in the Tyrs Paladium forums is an important part of our community! See you IN GAME!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 31, 2018 7:11AM
    Guild Founder

• Alpine_Bill
    Alpine_Bill
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join. My wife and I play. West coast (Calif). Both 810. Love to help, run dungeons, and just have fun.