The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Guild] Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-50+ Years Old Guild"

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is bringing in the HOLIDAYS IN STYLE!

A Big Tyrs welcome to our newest guildies!

Our New DECEMBER 2016 recruits:

Asiatic, bahianobope, barstoll, Vanessa, burnsflipper, semper_fitz, Valorwulfe, Bladeheart, tigertailz, leonid,Lazumi, Callie Rose, Lazumi, and Declan

MERRY XMAS FOR ALL... PEACE FOR ALL.... LETS BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER.... PLAY THOSE DRUMS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 24, 2016 12:34PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Jaeme Diam
    Jaeme Diam
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great guild! Application sent.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is in GRASS ROOTS mode. We are shakin' and bakin' and provide a fertile place to gather groups day and night. Just Ask! You are not JUST ANOTHER GUILDIE here. Look else-ware if that's what you want.

We are looking for those who WANT TO PARTICIPATE! Talk in guild chat; Participate on our forums; Use Teamspeak for guild runs.

And most importantly, those who wish to make friends that last for years and years.

Tyrs Paladium is HERE in Tamriel. We are LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD. MEMORABLE GUILD GROUPS.

We came here to chew bubblegum and KICK ASSES. And we are ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM! :)

Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • GeneticczXV
    GeneticczXV
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, cp200 dk, been playing for barely a month so still new and looking for a guild that can show me the ins and outs of trials and pvp
    Edited by GeneticczXV on December 30, 2016 4:51PM
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy GeneticczXV! Thank you for inquiring!!

Please fill out our application. I'll see to it that we review it promptly.
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 30, 2016 6:44PM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    jW6ktmi.png
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    TYRS FAMILY.

Feel ALIVE again!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 14, 2017 5:40AM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for more TRIAL LEADERS to lead our legendary band of guildies through heroic and vet trials.

-*- MUST BE PATIENT and willing to teach.

-*- We are a COMPLETELY ego free, drama free fun group of adults.

-*- We have green to very experienced founding members, eager to learn and play together.

-*- This is your opportunity for weekly guild runs WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY! ANY TIME day or night!

-*- Make FRIENDS for MANY YEARS in Tyrs.

Please ask questions or tell us if you are interested HERE in the THREAD or PM me privately.
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 25, 2017 1:25AM
    Guild Founder

• VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Getting ready for Homestead and Morrowind? Tired of the Solo-life? Want to get some help gearing up your characters?

Need some great players to help you learn your class, game mechanics, dungeon mechanics, or just want to hang with a great group of adults and mature players who enjoy having fun more than bragging about stuff?

Want to run dungeons and actually read or appreciate the quests? Would you like to check every container in the place dreaming of that crazy RNG drop?

We are Tyrs Paladium! We are a multi-game guild that values camaraderie and fun over all else. We are looking to hire all levels of experience in ESO, from Veterans to Beginners, we would love to have you join us.

We are a No Drama, No Zerg adult gamers guild! We have a Teamspeak server for our guildies and we also have a top notch guild site that has multiple functions!

Here is our guild site, swing by and read our guild rules. If they are something you pretty much already do, or they are something you can agree with, then fill out an application and we will look at it pretty quick.
  • okrkas
    okrkas
    ✭✭
    Edited by okrkas on January 17, 2019 5:09AM
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    Are you guys still active in ESO? I ran across this thread while looking for a dungeon group/raid guild and your guild sounds very interesting.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we are still quite active. Head on over to our site. Check out the guild rules and if interested click the application form at the top of the site for ESO. We run Trial groups, pvp and all other grouping. Come check us out.
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Are you getting ready for Morrowind? Tired of playing stuff solo? Sick of the Pug Life? Are you allergic to drama?

Then Tyrs Paladium could be the place for you! We are a No Drama, No Zerg, TEAM Focused guild that enjoys helping their fellow guildies! Do you need help with your build? Gear, potions, or food? We can help you with all of that and more!

Do you want to have a steady group of guildies that can run dungeons and pledges with you? We run pledges multiple nights a week. Would you like to run a trial? We run a weekly trial on Saturday Nights and are currently planning on running trials on a couple other nights of the week.

Do you like to head out to Cyrodiil? Have you been thinking of giving Cyrodiil a try? We play in Cyrodiil on a scheduled night every week, and we have guildies that go out there at all hours of the day and night everyday!

Head over to our guild site and take a look at our guild rules, if they are something you can hang with, fill out an application so we can get to know you a bit! Have fun and happy hunting!
  • dvstansb14_ESO
    dvstansb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Application sent! (Aetheron)
  • deadoptimus
    deadoptimus
    Soul Shriven
    I'm generally looking for a good group of folks to play with. I'm pretty busy during the week and weekends but try to get on for an hour or two every other night. I'm also casually interested in dungeon and group content. Would there be a place for someone like me here?
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like we could be a guild for you. Head over to the guild site, links in my signature, and fill out an app. We will take a look at it soon!
  • Lythandra
    Lythandra
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please. Sounds like we would be a good match. 45 years old and did 6 years in Air Force Munitions when I was young. I'm just looking for a do-it-all AD guild. @Lythandra-ESO
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Head over to our guild site and fill out an app. We will look at it pretty quick! There is a link to the site in my signature.
    Edited by VileDeeds77 on April 6, 2017 10:56PM
  • phunk777
    phunk777
    Soul Shriven
    Name Jay
    Age 45
    Living in Toronto,Ont
    Online hour's in the afternoon on weekdays
    Most of the time on weekends
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! Swing by our guild site, link in my signature, and fill out an app. We will look at it as soon as possible.
  • UncleMo
    UncleMo
    ✭✭
    Application submitted. Give a shout to me in game if you'd like more information.
    @agirlscout

Cheers!
    I Erect the Spine of Erections!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Do you dream of the ESO days of old, when practically EVERYONE AROUND YOU was excited about ESO? Those days never died for us.

We PLAY the game the WAY IT WAS INTENDED, TOGETHER. Tyrs will be here in 2018, 2019, 2020, and on.

We run it tight knit, and we are organized. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs. That's the way we still like it.

Quality over Quantity. Forever.

Tyrs Paladium would like to wish all a safe and happy Easter holiday weekend with your families. BE SAFE on those roads!
    Guild Founder

• SamuelMSr
    SamuelMSr
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I submitted an application. I am 40 years old and spent some time in the military in the 90s. @King.Samuel
    Edited by SamuelMSr on April 16, 2017 5:27AM
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    Just submitted an application. Left ESO for a year only to come back to no guilds or friends. @XxXBond006XxX
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind is less than a month away!

Are you getting ready for Morrowind? Tired of playing stuff solo? Sick of the Pug Life? Are you allergic to drama?

Then Tyrs Paladium could be the place for you! We are a No Drama, No Zerg, TEAM Focused guild that enjoys helping their fellow guildies! Do you need help with your build? Gear, potions, or food? We can help you with all of that and more!

Do you want to have a steady group of guildies that can run dungeons and pledges with you? We run pledges multiple nights a week. Would you like to run a trial? We run a weekly trial on Saturday Nights and are currently planning on running trials on a couple other nights of the week.

Do you like to head out to Cyrodiil? Have you been thinking of giving Cyrodiil a try? We play in Cyrodiil on a scheduled night every week, and we have guildies that go out there at all hours of the day and night everyday!

Head over to our guild site and take a look at our guild rules, if they are something you can hang with, fill out an application so we can get to know you a bit! Have fun and happy hunting!
  • viper3881
    viper3881
    Born and raised USA! (Chicago, IL CST)

36 years old and looking for the same. Just want to find a guild that doesn't act like they're 5 years old, even if the requirement is 21+ 30+, etc....Over the years I have found that its especially true that "most" mmorpg fans are kind of odd people so sometimes age really doesn't mater. Listen to joke around every once and awhile is fine by me, but some guilds are been in are just over the top. It's like you can't say a certain word without someone turning it into a sexual thing. Really?

Its been a long road in my gaming career but I have to say finding a guild that is a right fit has become more and more of a challenge. You folks seem like a great bunch and love to join if you will have me?

@xtreme3881

Thank you!
    Edited by viper3881 on May 8, 2017 9:00PM
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Head on over to our guild site and take a look at the guild rules. If they are acceptable then fill out an application and we will look at it pretty quickly.

Thanks!
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    If at all possible, can I get a reinvite into the guild? I would like to fight for AD again.
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    I will send you a pm on these forums and we can chat about it.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    2XMgxXV.png

Anyone in ESO, regardless of guild affiliation is invited to attend. Anyone not in Tyrs Paladium who wishes to attend our event must VIP via PM. I'll then give you access to our Teamspeak server for the event.
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on May 27, 2017 10:57AM
    Guild Founder