Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

‘Delete Everywhere’ on Xbox

ArcticF0xx
ArcticF0xx
✭✭
I'm being told to ‘Delete Everywhere’ on Xbox to resolve a UI issue on my game. Has anyone ever done this? The agent seems to think I can retrieve my game from the cloud, even though it states this:

You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data as below. Choose the "Delete Everywhere" option.
  • Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.
  • Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
  • Cancel will leave your data intact.

-ArcticF0xx-
They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.
  • kayla7795
    kayla7795
    I have done it, it feels scary but it works, ZOS has it stored in their cloud
  • ArcticF0xx
    ArcticF0xx
    ✭✭
    kayla7795 wrote: »
    I have done it, it feels scary but it works, ZOS has it stored in their cloud

Thank you very much @kayla7795! It sounds super scary, but relieved to know it worked for you.

-ArcticF0xx-
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most (maybe all) MMOs are like this. All the data is saved on their servers, so you can't lose or delete it without asking ZOS to do it.

It does make things much easier if you get a new machine or need to reinstall, but it also means having to trust the company to keep everything safe.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ArcticF0xx
    ArcticF0xx
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Most (maybe all) MMOs are like this. All the data is saved on their servers, so you can't lose or delete it without asking ZOS to do it.

It does make things much easier if you get a new machine or need to reinstall, but it also means having to trust the company to keep everything safe.

Good to know. This is my first MMO, so all new to me. Happy to hear deleting everywhere shouldn't be an issue.

-ArcticF0xx-
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to play on two different Xbox as well. One down stairs, one up stairs. Never have to transfer saves, so the saves are on the cloud.

So how did it work for you?
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"