The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
‘Delete Everywhere’ on Xbox
I'm being told to ‘Delete Everywhere’ on Xbox to resolve a UI issue on my game. Has anyone ever done this? The agent seems to think I can retrieve my game from the cloud, even though it states this:
You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data as below. Choose the "Delete Everywhere" option.
- Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.
- Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
- Cancel will leave your data intact.
They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.