The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Protector of Life: The Complete End Game Warden Healer Build

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CalmFury wrote: »
    Nice post!

I love Warden Healer but the lack of BoL was always a problem for me for anything other than runs teaching new people and such.

I tried using Mutagen / RR too but it just didn't work all that well with full group. Perfectly doable, but there are just some deaths that you know would not happen if you had BoL on busier fights.

Reneration is such a great skill, tough... It might be the only skill where I constantly switch morphs and found uses for both morphs in PvP and PvE.

With this new "make all classes able to heal" push, I really wish they took that skill as an example.

Regeneration is the kind of skill that needed a third morph allowing one or two additional targets. This alone would make all other classes way more reliable on harder content healing, IMO.

When Summerset comes, I really want to try a Twilight / MA Warden Healer with the Trees or Resto Ulti in vDSA (with a mNB or tank running SPC). I think it will be stupidly fun.

Healing Ward is the answer to Bol. I run a DK Healer up to v HRC HM so far. Thats my omni directional burst heal. I also have Caturize shooting of a 5-10k heal to a low health ally every 5 sec

I thought so too, but was not as reliable as I expected a while back. It just didn't heal at all. I even thought it was bugged or something.

It was bugged. The second “Heal for the remain strength” wasn’t popping. It’s fixed now
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post!

I love Warden Healer but the lack of BoL was always a problem for me for anything other than runs teaching new people and such.

I tried using Mutagen / RR too but it just didn't work all that well with full group. Perfectly doable, but there are just some deaths that you know would not happen if you had BoL on busier fights.

Reneration is such a great skill, tough... It might be the only skill where I constantly switch morphs and found uses for both morphs in PvP and PvE.

With this new "make all classes able to heal" push, I really wish they took that skill as an example.

Regeneration is the kind of skill that needed a third morph allowing one or two additional targets. This alone would make all other classes way more reliable on harder content healing, IMO.

When Summerset comes, I really want to try a Twilight / MA Warden Healer with the Trees or Resto Ulti in vDSA (with a mNB or tank running SPC). I think it will be stupidly fun.

Healing Ward is the answer to Bol. I run a DK Healer up to v HRC HM so far. Thats my omni directional burst heal. I also have Caturize shooting of a 5-10k heal to a low health ally every 5 sec

Overall I find this WARDEN healer build to be meh... pretty much like every other class "off healer" build, with most skills coming from the world line rather than the class its self. TBH, it actually looks like NBs will become better alternative healers with SUMMERSET changes. I'm feeling less and less stoked about my MAGWARDEN all the time :(

Agreed.. the thing that most "other class" healers are missing is a panic button non-aimed heal like BOL (I also use HEALING WARD for this purpose), and a class based means to provide resources (although orbs offer nice independent heals in and of them selves (even when yer stunned, etc) if they're already out there.

Actually excited about DK changes. It’s what my healer is. Wardens however currently hold strong to 2nd place for Healer
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Nice post!

Overall I find this WARDEN healer build to be meh... pretty much like every other class "off healer" build, with most skills coming from the world line rather than the class its self. TBH, it actually looks like NBs will become better alternative healers with SUMMERSET changes. I'm feeling less and less stoked about my MAGWARDEN all the time :(

Agreed.. the thing that most "other class" healers are missing is a panic button non-aimed heal like BOL (I also use HEALING WARD for this purpose), and a class based means to provide resources (although orbs offer nice independent heals in and of them selves (even when yer stunned, etc) if they're already out there.

Using class skullsor world like doesn't make it better. It's about getting the job done effectively. You don't need instant burst heal to heal effectivly with warden, but if you want that have large get aoe to cast just need position it.

They aren't off healers but healers who heal differently. You have watch people and keep postioning more with warden then Templar healer. If you time your heals and try understand the class instead of try play it like others then you will find yourself in a better position.

For example Budding Seeds is BoL that hits up to 6 people. It just needs targeted and double cast. It’s a 10k Heal with a 10k HoT, then there is Major Mending and Crit bonuses. Wardens are better healers, they are just more complicated to use. I actually think this is true of the Warden all around. It’s “price” is a high learning curve.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( it takes days and many hours to update these, but moving to build maker hopeful will make things easier to share. Going to hopefully share new Warden one then my Templar soon.

Things ahead trying meritorious service and some other things that will this fun come murkimire.
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    :'( it takes days and many hours to update these, but moving to build maker hopeful will make things easier to share. Going to hopefully share new Warden one then my Templar soon.

Things ahead trying meritorious service and some other things that will this fun come murkimire.

What is this build maker you speak of?
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolic1 wrote: »

What is this build maker you speak of?

Sorry for delay

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?filter=mine

this site makes finding and creating builds easy.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This build has been officially abandoned, till I have time to work on character and build concept again.
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭
    This build has been officially abandoned, till I have time to work on character and build concept again.

ohhhh...That's a shame, I've been waiting the update of this build for a while :( but I'm glad you're back anyway :smiley:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    polgarah wrote: »

ohhhh...That's a shame, I've been waiting the update of this build for a while :( but I'm glad you're back anyway :smiley:

My apologizes it's on my list though!

You can check every so often and see what I am testing!

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=92350

I have some quite a few ideas to try with my lovely warden that will hopefully not just be fun, but effective.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also you can take a peek at my ... eccentric healing mind here. https://healersgrove.blogspot.com/

:open_mouth: I have a blog now!
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭

Also you can take a peek at my ... eccentric healing mind here. https://healersgrove.blogspot.com/

:open_mouth: I have a blog now!

Ty! following you :tongue:

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got my Sorc is a good spot! Besides some trials and gear upgrades and skill points. It's stable stop. Still hoping for negate change.... and some others things but for now I can work on my 2nd favorite healer.

As last even before my fabled blog. I bring you new update to my warden
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=92350

As usual it's in defensive playstyle but this took defense into different direction with heals over time that allow ally to take damage and still be protected. Hence the underrated plant monster healing set. This will proc more often then earthgore and will give allies and healer more breathing room. Also swamped to a lighting staff but added gripping shards to proc allies and assist the tank.

Further write up coming to blog
    https://taseartreehouse.blogspot.com/