The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Give us the option to add to a current subscription immediately

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Give us the option to add to a current subscription immediately. Instead of having to wait until the end of the current sub.
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Give us the option to add to a current subscription immediately. Instead of having to wait until the end of the current sub.

May I ask why?

You can buy crown packs separately if you’re low on crowns.

If you think that real life funds are going to dry up in the near future, set aside those funds for the next sub.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

May I ask why?

You can buy crown packs separately if you’re low on crowns.

If you think that real life funds are going to dry up in the near future, set aside those funds for the next sub.

I imagine it's for the crowns, but the problem with the request is that if you add a future extension to an existing subscription you would very probably (at least under some countries' laws) be entitled to cancel the future extension before it takes effect - but you may have already spent the crowns at that point.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. You allways can buy 30d only. Also you can quit an subscription immediatly.
    The payed time will stay of course. This is no "money back" -option.
    Edited by Atreidus on December 19, 2018 1:13AM