Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I'm about to log on @starzsuicide , will get an invite to you shortly. Welcome to NSO! Please join us on discord :)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Gulzguruth
    Gulzguruth
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Destructicon514.
  • Cylthean
    Cylthean
    Soul Shriven
    Add me! @Sookmagook
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Gulzguruth @Cylthean Invites incoming! Welcome to NSO:) Cylthean...hoping this is your PSN, if not, message me. Hope to see you both on discord.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Shameless plug, and I’ve said it before, but it really is THE best social guild I’ve encountered in my three or so years on ESO. Amazing group of friendly, kind and extremely helpful people, superb leaders.... couldn’t ask for a better guild. No pressure environment, always a ton going on.... join in the fun!!!!! <3
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Colress
    Colress
    I would love to join PSN Colress
    Fairly new to the game and have discord
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Colress, Welcome to NSO...happy you joined us!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Colress
    Colress
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    Invite sent @Colress, Welcome to NSO...happy you joined us!

Sook

my bad can you send another ?
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Colress I sure can but unless your declined the invite it will still be in notifications.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Colress
    Colress
    I did decline it by accident lol, but i got the new one, thanks!
  • Colress
    Colress
    Any skyshard runs planned ?
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Colress We have events that includes sky shards on Mondays and Tuesdays ... however because of the holiday not sure if it will be happening this week. For sure not Tuesday. Mondays leader will check in with folk to determine if there is interest. Please join us on discord, that is how we organize these type of events. If you cant join discord then go to guild roster and message Jilly, she hosts Mondays events.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • bravotango60
    bravotango60
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Any room for a newbie? Still trying to find my way (been playing for a couple of weeks).

PSN: bravotango60
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @bravotango60 we always have room for people new to the game .. be warned, the addiction is real. Invite on the way. Welcome to NSO. Please join us on discord, we primarily communicate that way.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Izera
    Izera
    ✭✭
    I would like to join c: PSN: XxIzeraxX
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Izera Invite incoming! Welcome to NSO:) Join us on discord as well ... use your psn as your discord tag. You can use Zera as your nickname.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • NomadicDuchess
    NomadicDuchess
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite please. @NomadicDuchess. Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @NomadicDuchess Welcome to NSO...will get an invite off to you this morning. Please join us on discord as well ... especially if you want to be involved in any guild activities.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • datt67
    datt67
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would appreciate an invite if you're still taking on folks. I'm a serious lone wolf but would love to get into the more social aspects of the game! Have a great day.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @datt67 I'll have an invite sent this morning. Discord is how we organize events like trials, achievement runs ect so please join, you can pop in and out ... there is not pressure to participate. Welcome to NSO!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to thank NSO for being the support I needed to progress to other areas of the game I thought would be inaccessible to me as a lone wolf. I highly recommend them if you are new to ESO or a seasoned player that wants other guildies to run more difficult content with.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • ChaoticWings3
    ChaoticWings3
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love this guild! :D After joining up and talking with them on discord I have found new energy in playing this game and being part of a community. This is coming from someone who mostly soloed for about 3 years with many on and offs for months. I have gotten past the point where I usually stop playing for a while and am now trying to become a reliable friend to everyone who needs a tank in their sessions! :D

Everyone there is there to help you with your build, crafting, dungeons, vet dungeons, trials, battlegrounds, etc. It is really easy to find a group. :) I was actually afraid to ask for help a few times but a lot of people will come to your aid very quickly if you need help. XD

There's lots of events that are fun to be a part of. Trial mechanics are broken down very well so everyone can understand them and we are all very chill and calm. We don't mind if someone makes a mistake. It just empowers us more to become even better! :D

We just love to have fun in the game and I hope anyone seeing this will like to join with us! :D
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    This guild is absolutely fabulous!! Truly the most active social guild I’ve encountered in years of playing MMORPGs. Not only is this a collaborative and friendly group full of players of all types and skills, it’s a family!

Active social via Discord, tons of weekly events and happenings, trader access.... they have it all. NSO made my ESO experience something totally new and exciting and I’ve never been more into the game since joining. Everyone has helped me become a better, more skilled player and there is always someone willing to run dailies, dungeons, or even just run around grinding together.

And for the solo players who simply want access to group content without obligation, this is the guild to join. Zero pressure environment where you can be as involved as you want.

If you’re looking for a guild to be your home team then look no further and message @Sookmagook You will not regret it.
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Tazmndvl68
    Tazmndvl68
    Soul Shriven
    NSO literally changed my ESO experience in ways I have difficulty expressing! I have never met a group of players so willing to help their fellow guildies succeed! Because of them I am a master craftsman at all accept jewelry and alchemy. Jewelry because I just recently upgraded to Summerset and alchemy because I haven’t cared to level that skill yet! They are extremely helpful with learning trials, in gaining exploration achievements and much much more! I count myself blessed to be a part of this guild!!
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    agreed
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • jaedhub14_ESO
    jaedhub14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hi, add me, my PSNID is Kakotan

New Scrolls Order - Member
    Twitter: @kakotan2143
    PSN: kakotan Server: PS4 NA
  • im_spaceEagle
    im_spaceEagle
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'd love to join (PSN im_space_eagle)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @jaedhub14_ESO and @im_spaceEagle Invites on the way! Welcome to NSO:) Please join us on discord.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • moraes_mv
    moraes_mv
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. i have a lot to learn and a lot to help. i would like to join.

nord dk tank cp 100 atm.

psn: moraes_mv
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @moreaes_mv I will have an officer get you an invite asap. Welcome to NSO! Hope to see you on discord!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order