The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• TheConductor
    TheConductor
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. New to the ps4 version my psn is TheConductor
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @TheConductor we’d be delighted to have you!! We will get an invite out shortly. If you’d like to join us on Discord you can get the invite link from the guild message if the day in game once you get your invite!! See you soon!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Eruisto
    Eruisto
    Soul Shriven
    Recently playing the game again after playing at PC launch. Any room for a scrub nub that only sorta knows what he’s doing? PSN erucalafalas
    Edited by Eruisto on February 25, 2019 9:36PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Always have room for folks who love elder scrolls @Eruisto ! Welcome to NSO...invite incoming. Hope to see you on discord too:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • RaveDarkbring
    RaveDarkbring
    Soul Shriven
    Just arrived from Skyrim and roaming Tamriel for about two months now. If you still have a spot, I'd appreciate an invite.

PSN: zataje

Many thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully an invite will be sent tonight @RaveDarkbring. Welcome to NSO! The discord invite code is in the message of the day, near bottom. Hope you join us there as well.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Klankors
    Klankors
    Soul Shriven
    PSN klankors Thank you!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @klankors Welcome to NSO...believe the invite was sent last night:) Join us on discord!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • thePLUMdutchman
    thePLUMdutchman
    Soul Shriven
    PSN thePLUMdutchman, the original post description sounds exactly like what I'm trying to find! Just really started seriously playing, looking for help from master craftsman for training armor, getting me to master craftsmen, and some teaching on some of the extra features of the game outside of normal solo storyline!!
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @thePLUMdutchman we would be delighted to have you! We will get an invite to you shortly. Once you get in you can find the Discord link in the guild's message of the day in game. See you soon!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Grymwolfen
    Grymwolfen
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting and you think I'm an acceptable fit, would love an invite. (PSN: Grymwolfen)

New player -- only a bit over a month, been soloing and dungeon-findering my way along. Enjoying learning the game! Would enjoy some mature, casual friends to play with in evenings EST. Only level 47, however, and only 1 character so far (magsorc). Logging in more-or-less daily, but may only have limited time thanks to work and the rest of RL. Often play afternoons on Sundays, as well.

Just got a mic, but haven't figured out Discord for PS4 yet. :P Not a big talker, but love being connected to others and helpful.

Thanks. :)
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Grymwolfen we'd be happy to have you! New players and veterans alike are always welcome. You'll find the group to be incredibly helpful and supportive!! We will get you an invite shortly. The discord link can be found in the guild message of the day once you get your invite. Most of us use Discord for grouping, events, etc - definitely join us if you can! It's the same App for other consoles - I just use my phone :)
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Grymwolfen Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:) Discord is easy, just download the app on your phone/tablet or go to discord on computer. Its perfect for those who only want to participate as the mood takes them... can come and go. I'll send a link to your PSN if you are set up to allow messages.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Cottleston_Pie
    Cottleston_Pie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! Former member here and I had to ghost last year due to personal reasons. I loved being a member of this guild and would be much obliged if I could join again. I understand if not though. Thanks Hart and Sook!!
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Cottleston_Pie life happens!! Would be delighted to have you back!!! We will get you an invite!!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• AceMind3
    AceMind3
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if there's space available! I've never done a trial, but would like to learn how. My PSN is AceMind3.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @AceMind3 There is space and we would love to have you! Trials are run currently Sunday (vet progression), Wednesday and Friday...often others will get thrown in there randomly. We use discord to organize things so join that. The code to join our server is in the MOTD. Welcome to NSO:) I'll try and get an invite to you this morning.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Glennofsteele
    Glennofsteele
    Soul Shriven
    I am a newly returning player that has been doing a lot of solo PVP. I also have a healer character I use for PVE. If you still are recruiting I would love to join.

PSN tag: Glennofsteele
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Glennofsteele we’d be happy to have you!! You should receive an invite soon. Discord link can be found in guild message of the day once you’re in. See you soon!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• eloc28rae
    eloc28rae
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, sounds like you all have a pretty cool guild. I’d really like an invite if you’re still recruiting.
    I’m new, only been playing two months. But I love eso and I’m looking for a fun guild to grow with.
    Psn is eloc28rae
    Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @eloc28rae We'd love to have you join us! I'll have an invite sent shortly. Welcome to NSO. The discord invite code is in the MOTD (message of the day)...hope to see you there as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • janglesmom
    janglesmom
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the guild. Please send an invite to crushoftheweakS. Thank you!
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @janglesmom we would be delighted to have you and will get you an invite ASAP. You can find the discord link in game via guild message board. See you soon!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• mknepfler
    mknepfler
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining if you still have room.
    PSN: DarkestEmbrace
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @mknepfler we’d be happy to have you. Look for an invite soon. Once you get in you can find our discord server info in the guild message of the day/announcements. See you soon!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• DaeMoon
    DaeMoon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm a super noob here looking for a good guild to join that will help me progress. If y'all don't mind a super noob, I would like an invite. Your guild sounds amazing and the right fit. Thank you
    My PSN is TurtleCat3000
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @DaeMoon invite sent!! When you get in you can find the Discord link via guild announcements board!! Welcome!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Zeffiron
    Zeffiron
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am new to the game and would like to join a guild that works with new players. My PSN is Zeffiron26
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Zeffiron ! We'd love to have you join us! I'll have an invite sent stat. Welcome to NSO:) Join us on discord too!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • jorill
    jorill
    ✭✭
    I really like your page. Thanks for reaching out. id like an invite when time allows but no rush. avatar2396 is my psn name