Sorcerer Healer Collection ( Murkmire Updated) * updated new Guide

• Visermmy
    Visermmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this is good, always wanted to try a sorc healer!

Preparing for Thanksgiving but have been playing with a lot of things. For dungeons I really do like shalks and olorime and earthgore. It quite prefect for Sorc of new age. As it allows, speed and adaptiblity to situations while also being powerful and effective. >. ,< Still mis the bar space but this will do.

P.S Been doing something different for trials but that's a talk for another time and after pumpkin pie.
  • Visermmy
    Visermmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    as said before was taking a different approach on how I share my Sorc healer information

https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/

^ work in progress

• Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I join?
    Necropotence is a nice set for a Sorc Healer.
    Edited by Facefister on November 28, 2018 10:15PM
  • Visermmy
    Visermmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »
    May I join?

As long as you are using the pet. The set could be used nb and wardens too, but I guess Sorc healers pulls off pet healer the best <3
  • Visermmy
    Visermmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zzz ... god I am slow... or are my ambitions too great :cookie: I guess I will focus on my Sorc this patch while bring up my others to speed overtime. So any promises of updating the warden guide book or even sharing my mythical templar one are void till I get time. Though I will be dusting off my nb and dk healer during the undaunted festival so say hi if you see them B)

Well after this guide is done >.< the future will be far far far easier ...notice the emphasis on far. Doing a huge write up for Healing on a Sorc healer. I come to turn that others will make different decisions then I will make and I don't always guarantee the style I play my healer is most effective or even fun for you, but I will leave a new mark and show people all that I learned how to play the class, so people can make their own decisions and discuss those points. Also I will make of a list of things to complain about with me :tongue: like buff negate in pve :wink:

How to Play Sorcerer Healer
    Edited by Visermmy on December 1, 2018 12:57PM
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Facefister wrote: »
    May I join?

As long as you are using the pet. The set could be used nb and wardens too, but I guess Sorc healers pulls off pet healer the best <3
    The vast amount of magicka you get boosts your healing spells enormously. Unbuffed, Healing Springs ticks for 2738 Health/s. Without taking any buffs and increments into account, the pet itself heals two targets non-critical for 12891.

The pet being invincible inside dungeons and trial, makes the Sorcerer a strong and reliable healer.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This build will not be updated any further on the forums, but may be updated elsewhere. Tasear wanted me to let everyone know.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on December 12, 2018 12:02AM
    Sexy