Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr - Tasear's Healer Collection (All Classes including Necromancer)

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is good, always wanted to try a sorc healer!

Preparing for Thanksgiving but have been playing with a lot of things. For dungeons I really do like shalks and olorime and earthgore. It quite prefect for Sorc of new age. As it allows, speed and adaptiblity to situations while also being powerful and effective. >. ,< Still mis the bar space but this will do.

P.S Been doing something different for trials but that's a talk for another time and after pumpkin pie.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as said before was taking a different approach on how I share my Sorc healer information

https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/

^ work in progress

• Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May I join?
    Necropotence is a nice set for a Sorc Healer.
    Edited by Facefister on November 28, 2018 10:15PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »
    May I join?

As long as you are using the pet. The set could be used nb and wardens too, but I guess Sorc healers pulls off pet healer the best <3
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzz ... god I am slow... or are my ambitions too great :cookie: I guess I will focus on my Sorc this patch while bring up my others to speed overtime. So any promises of updating the warden guide book or even sharing my mythical templar one are void till I get time. Though I will be dusting off my nb and dk healer during the undaunted festival so say hi if you see them B)

Well after this guide is done >.< the future will be far far far easier ...notice the emphasis on far. Doing a huge write up for Healing on a Sorc healer. I come to turn that others will make different decisions then I will make and I don't always guarantee the style I play my healer is most effective or even fun for you, but I will leave a new mark and show people all that I learned how to play the class, so people can make their own decisions and discuss those points. Also I will make of a list of things to complain about with me :tongue: like buff negate in pve :wink:

How to Play Sorcerer Healer
    Edited by Tasear on December 1, 2018 12:57PM
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Facefister wrote: »
    May I join?

As long as you are using the pet. The set could be used nb and wardens too, but I guess Sorc healers pulls off pet healer the best <3
    The vast amount of magicka you get boosts your healing spells enormously. Unbuffed, Healing Springs ticks for 2738 Health/s. Without taking any buffs and increments into account, the pet itself heals two targets non-critical for 12891.

The pet being invincible inside dungeons and trial, makes the Sorcerer a strong and reliable healer.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This build will not be updated any further on the forums, but may be updated elsewhere. Tasear wanted me to let everyone know.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on December 12, 2018 12:02AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zzz ... god I am slow... or are my ambitions too great :cookie: I guess I will focus on my Sorc this patch while bring up my others to speed overtime. So any promises of updating the warden guide book or even sharing my mythical templar one are void till I get time. Though I will be dusting off my nb and dk healer during the undaunted festival so say hi if you see them B)

Well after this guide is done >.< the future will be far far far easier ...notice the emphasis on far. Doing a huge write up for Healing on a Sorc healer. I come to turn that others will make different decisions then I will make and I don't always guarantee the style I play my healer is most effective or even fun for you, but I will leave a new mark and show people all that I learned how to play the class, so people can make their own decisions and discuss those points. Also I will make of a list of things to complain about with me :tongue: like buff negate in pve :wink:

Hiya. You might want to recheck that for typos. Some are harmless, but others change your meaning, like when you wrote "lower" and probably meant "longer" or "higher", or when you said that one did choose a Mundus stone only once when you obviously meant the opposite.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya. You might want to recheck that for typos. Some are harmless, but others change your meaning, like when you wrote "lower" and probably meant "longer" or "higher", or when you said that one did choose a Mundus stone only once when you obviously meant the opposite.

Thanks I work on feeling, so this happens to me a lot along with my dyslexia. Though, for now I am trying to do better for myself in this area.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miss me ;) ?

Will now that I am have risen from the dead, I have cleaned up first page of the thread. Also now I can give my focus back to my lovely Sorc healer, so great things to come or at least more talks about for them. In fact, I am writing a book inspired off my eso story. Though, I have a long ways to go, as first I shall work on better grammar and syntax as of right now.

Now back on point to Sorc healing subject, I must admit I still miss the third bar, but have moved on from and did best what I can with resources at hand. Mind you personally, I would like to see improvements many things, but now I have all the time I want to talk about them in the future! Ah focusing on point, as talked about before, I have went with speed, and some minor concussion uptime. I recently added psijic ultimate, temporal Guard for sustain and defensive. The minor protection makes vampire life quite nicer and not much of a lost after you know the murkmire shield changes. While not as good as overload or dark exchange it does give you a chance for sustain if you need it.

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks I work on feeling, so this happens to me a lot along with my dyslexia. Though, for now I am trying to do better for myself in this area.

A lot of the advice about ESO is written by non-native English speakers. And in the broader world, even major print publications are full of typos now that careful copy editing is no longer part of most publishing processes. So it's all good. I only care about typos when they change the meaning in ways that somebody might not immediately translate to what's intended, and the two I called out above are pretty much the only two of that kind I've ever seen in any of the many Taesar posts I've read. :)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of the advice about ESO is written by non-native English speakers. And in the broader world, even major print publications are full of typos now that careful copy editing is no longer part of most publishing processes. So it's all good. I only care about typos when they change the meaning in ways that somebody might not immediately translate to what's intended, and the two I called out above are pretty much the only two of that kind I've ever seen in any of the many Taesar posts I've read. :)

It's my native language so, I will still try to get better. Thanks for pointing such typos though. I have just fixed them and caught a few others. As always thanks for reading all!

Also I have decided to start a blog to share things about healing https://healersgrove.blogspot.com/ It's bare now but come back in future.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~Updated

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=91310

Build.png

I still see possible room for improvement but this is what I have been using lately.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be trying a few things out. I am thinking blockade might not to be necessary in decent groups if you have crushing shock since the cool down for off balance is 20 secs and trash mobs die usually pretty fast. Also,I am playing around with elemental weapon and mend spirit. There might be more room for improvement here.
  • stileanima
    stileanima
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cooldown for Off Balance is 15 secs, and furthermore this CD only applies to bosses.
    Edited by stileanima on December 18, 2018 7:35PM
    Platform: PC/NA
    Guild: Calamity
    Role: Healer/Damage Dealer

YouTube | Twitch
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stileanima wrote: »
    The cooldown for Off Balance is 15 secs, and furthermore this CD only applies to bosses.

Are you sure? I recall it being a hard 20 seconds as stated in patch notes. Also, my point was before in decent groups it might not matter over another group if you set trash mobs off balance. Then again, it's just a passing thought here to feel free to correct me.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you sure? I recall it being a hard 20 seconds as stated in patch notes. Also, my point was before in decent groups it might not matter over another group if you set trash mobs off balance. Then again, it's just a passing thought here to feel free to correct me.

Can't find the live both but here are the pts-

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4820516#Comment_4820516
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't find the live both but here are the pts-

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4820516#Comment_4820516

Yeah that's why I thought. I assume @stileanima is thinking of before they changed it to 15 secs.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my pve healers are in good spots but with midyear madness on the way. I am looking for some special fun with my Sorc this time around.

Gear wise it's looking like shalks and nercopotence.

I advise anyone who has summerset to do psjiic questline before then. There's some fun skills and passives that give you an edge.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a special invite for some people interested in joining Tasear's Unoffical Community Discord for ESO before the grand oppening. https://discord.gg/gtjPaK
    Edited by Tasear on January 4, 2019 4:24PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so slow >.< but updated another section. Hoping to get the last section "Skills" so I can call this completed project. Though later, I will build on gear sections, add posions, and likely polish things up as I continue to play the game. Otherwise this be a great way to start with when building things https://tamrielfoundry.com/articles/how-to-play-sorcerer-healer/
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went on pts this weekend for a bit.

Must say truly a fan of bosmer racial changes! Altmer changes look a bit rough for healers. Not unbearable, but there is a lost for healers in sustain with this race. The Breton ones were fun and look really exicting for pvp healers especially, but this will be even more popular race for healers again. Argonian took a hit in sustain but nothing much to worry about for healers. Dummers and khajit have potential for hybrid times of healers or stamina healers.

Some unorthodox race choice might be nord, and orc now. With nord giving more ultimate generation and strong defense to healers, and orc making it easier to kite with it's fixed speed.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blogging is hard... I think I will change focus of blog. It will still have eso healer stuff but I need to learn more about other types of healing before I want to blog on it.

So here is updatef or my Trial build. I took in consideration that you won't need conduit if you have another sorc using it or if you are kitting with boundless storm. I left off blockade and elemental drain for other healer. I

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=90740

* Points of interest Sorc will be best kitting healer with boundless be cheaper.
    * Joruvlds on Sorc means higher uptime minor force with their ultmate reduction
    * Bosmer makes better kitting healer now

P.S
    Zos my dream is for you to one day make negate more useful or twilight more supportive so dps use it less... Again make twlight worth 2 bar slots for healers not dps... <3
    Edited by Tasear on February 6, 2019 10:54AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you use a Blackrose Staff without Healing Ward?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Why do you use a Blackrose Staff without Healing Ward?

I need to fix this page. Answer is no.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 60 something keys got blades set compete and while I think it's useful it's less engaging to use then all other monster healers sets.

Still using boundless storm, as it fun to use but other times putting bone surge or what ever is needed. If with a meta going with conduct instead of blockade.

😐 Twlight does double damage with change be to pets...how this makes sense Idk.

In regards to racial bosmer, the speed in pve content can't be ingored but more importantly regain and extra stamina makes being hybrid healer fun. If I ever found dark exchange useful in flow or combat then this would also be extra 200 something Magicka regain.

Otherwise things are going well. Refining trial build more and trying things out in PvP. As always check links provide to see current state of things.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorc-trial-bars.png

While you have to change things around in trials as situation calls for it. This is my lastest setup I am testing out.

In regards to dungeons, I am finding bone shield isn't getting proc very often and blades is very rare proc that usually ends up on tank. While boundless at least offers dps and mobility in dungeons.
    Edited by Tasear on March 2, 2019 6:16PM