The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What’s the Most OP Thing? (Round 3!)

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Affects everything now

I voted for bleeds after reading this. At least sloads can't crit and can't have it's DMG boosted by master weapons.

It's sources might need a little extra counter or downside to casting.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bleeds
    I'd like to see someone try 1vX with snipe :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    I'm not sure if Snipe is the most OP, but it definitely is the most annoying. By far.
    XBox One - NA
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    ZoS need to start listening to actual gamers that waste their time on test servers testing their game and reporting buggs and clearly broken mechanics.
    Judging by their posts it seems like they maybe learned their lesson finally, after the enchantments fiasco.
    And that's the only feedback that should be considered.

All the excesive complaining on forums about OP this OP that should be ignored by ZoS and it shouldn't be encouraged by vet players, like you are claiming to be.

Forum admins should redirect any "OP this OP that" thread to 'players helping players' section, where mechanics.classes and builds can be explained to the complainers to help them improve.

Sounds reasonable?

Dude what if there are actual problems with the game? Like what if an ability really is over/undertuned?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    frostz417 wrote: »
    No option for root/snare spamming???

That’s a good one I should’ve added.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is pretty bad for the game, but it's not the snipe ability itself.

It's the combination of skills resulting in a playstyle of opening at long range from stealth on targets that are already in combat and then re-entering stealth when someone approaches.

It's incredibly low-risk high-reward and can be done very effectively with minimal practice.

If "Hard Hitting Ranged Ability With A Cast Time" was OP then we'd see mag sorcs hardcasting crystal frags all the time.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    I would have chosen snares. Being completely locked down every 4 seconds is pathetic. Snares being basicaslly free, ignoring my immunity most of the time and doing so much while I have to spam forward over and over, wasting time and all my stam just to be able to move is unbalanced imo.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    del9 wrote: »
    Everyone afraid to die these days.

Speed isn't viable. Playing skillfully isn't viable because most things ignore every form of defence. And the game has too many proc sets and easy to land, op skills. A stupid amount of healing and survivability is needed. Such a shame.

Edited by Crixus8000 on November 26, 2018 6:10PM