The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What’s the Most OP Thing? (Round 3!)

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Let’s see what makes the cut this time!
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

What’s the Most OP Thing? (Round 3!) 131 votes

Snipe
28%
StigantValagashNolaArchWitchyWarriortemplesusiCelticOwnUDojohodaForsakenSinDrdeath20ValykcSwomp23Morgul667IlCanis_LupuslIUltimate_OverlordMizaellaissezfaireSilverPawsExodiumak_pvpPeacatcher 37 votes
Steel Tornado
11%
kaithuzarWuffyCeruleiIruil_ESODatoliteYukon2112VolckodavXvorgTheRealSnikerCyrusAryaDionysusgabriebeFakeFoxfearthedeadrabbitStratlocMrsinister2 15 votes
Siege
3%
NirnStormThe UninvitedSanctum74Ocelot9x 4 votes
Torug (PC version)
0%
BaylorCorvette 1 vote
Torug (Console)
0%
GaunterODim 1 vote
Mag Sorc
5%
copitoOwnMProskMicah_BayerNelothStibbonsWildRaptorX 7 votes
Sloads
0%
Apherius 1 vote
Bleeds
27%
Jakxwheem_ESOKoensolCronopolytechnohicFeannagRagnaroek93dagonbeerMinnoWaffennachtMaster_Kasbrandonv516ku5hSnowZeniaCasulToc de MalsviAriades_sweTimeDazzlerGnozoNateS4 36 votes
Rapid Maneuvers
3%
CresLarianaReckyZaAdenomaLadislao 5 votes
Healing in general
18%
SolarikenUPrimeactoshDerrawildbear247barshemmReefoAedarylWreckfulAbandonMetemsycosissusmitdsPuzzlenutsQbikenAlucuJierdanitThogardGibus043Lichbourne90MetalHead4x4del9 24 votes
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    For those of you curious as to why mag sorc is on the list and not any other class... it’s there because it won the last poll.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Snipe. Bleeds. Healbots. (Not healing in general, one wannabe 1vXer will get defiled tae *** but a healbot can forgo all dmg to become a machine of pure Xv1 energy).
    Edited by ak_pvp on November 25, 2018 9:35AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    Healbot is the most OP thing right now.

Took 5 average guys you usually 1vX, add a heal bot and you can no longer kill them.

The way healing allies work in this game is the problem. No targeting needed, just smash BoL and other heal and look people being twice tanker, the game make everything for you. It target the 2 lowest allies with absurd number.

The more I play, the more I meet group of 60% healer, there is on 10 player group : 4 magplar Healbot, 1 sorcerer Healbot (lol) and 1 magblade healbot then you have 2 DK + a stamden with 30k HP and a sniping nooblade (+ other sniping dk, Templar, NB and sorc hwo are 40m away in stealth)

People are running 1 healbot for 1 DPS (usually a super tank one), and it's killing the game. If these healbot was on a damage set up, they would die and there zergling friends too.

Special mention to most magicka build not having access to defile.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    stole a snipe build from someone, you can *** 1 bang (snipe, ambush, incap, killersblade) people with 35k hp in heavy... with a dedicated build snipe is really damn scary.
    Highest snipe I hit so far in ~3 hours of "gameplay" was 22.7k on a squishy in vivec.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on November 25, 2018 11:29AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Magsorc making tears even with massive nerfs <3
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    2-3 werewolfs in a BG :trollface:
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whiners that rage post after they die 100%. :*
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    Healing is insane right now. It's a hard problem to fix because there are so many elements contributing to the problem - blockcasting, Guard, smart heals, Time Stop, Mist, cleanse/purge spam, armor that plays the game for you, etc etc.
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    Everyone afraid to die these days.
    PCNA

• Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    OP in terms of OverPerforming due to bugs, lag or other issuues, I'd say Snipe, closely followed by Torugs on WW with oblivion damage glyphs.

OP in terms of OwerPowered "on paper", out of those you listed I'd say Steel Tornado which has just a little too much going for itself (PBAoE execute scaling from 99% of HP, undodgable, big range, even more extra damage to under 25% HP from Slaughter passive and yet even more extra damage to CCed targets from Ruffian passive)
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Also where is the snare option.... You know the thing that zergs use to kill solo players
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Thogard wrote: »
    For those of you curious as to why mag sorc is on the list and not any other class... it’s there because it won the last poll.

It'll get at least one vote from dwemer.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    I went with bleeds. It falls back on damage that works well while still being tanky. The same thing I dont like about procs but they are mitigated and avoidable.

Healing in general is a little over the top but I think it as well as Rapids falls into the same issue of buffs that benefit too many players at once without the issues of targeting those players that any negative effect would have.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    del9 wrote: »
    Everyone afraid to die these days.

too real, everyone has 30k hp in reactive trollking *** builds where they cant kill *** without the zerg
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealth/cloak is the most OP.

Stealth/cloak gives major boosts to offense : adds stun, weapon damage, weapon crit, and enables people to literally stand right next to you before they attack with their insanely overpowered stealth combo.

Stealth/cloak gives insane boosts to defense : enabling to escape up to 10 people (who look like idiots running around shooting flares with 5m radius) while avoiding all attacks (even if they were fired b4 stealth), cleansing dots, and healing.

If stealth/cloak only was a major offense or defense weapon, it would still be strong but combined it is insane.

However, without stealth/cloak NB would not be able to play, so it will probably never be changed.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    I went with neither.

They all counter each other out. Even mag sorc who directly counters potatoes lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [X] OTHER None of the items on the list are OP - what we do have a problem with are players who depend on a build in lieu of attaining the type of experience in the game that leads to game mastery.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    torugs werewolf is at the moment the most op thing. All other things are just a joke compared to this cheese.

Almost unkillable, hard to target when using the pet morph and extremely high damage. Torugs stills ticks on every WW bleed even on PC.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bad poll.
    To start with, what is OP in CP is not the same as in Battlegrounds (no CP).

Also console v pc are different. For example, mouse targeting makes pets less of a big deal in BGs on PC, but on console pets are ridiculously easy to abuse.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    The riveting gameplay of snipe is too haute culture for you peasants to comprehend
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc
    Thogard wrote: »

Let’s make it win this one too!
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where my DBoS option :D It's literally the best PvP ult and maybe the only one worth slotting for offense...
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Besides bleeds I would say that skills that affect group (example: purge, rapids) are quite OP in groups vs casting those skills solo (if you take into account stamina / magicka cost per player).
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draining shot
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel Tornado
    Unbreakable eclipse. I just can't reliably break free out of it on a controller, so RIP unless im on a class with a purify.

Other than that, a charged ice staff blockade spammer is real damn annoying.

Werewolf cheese with a healer in BGs.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 25, 2018 4:20PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    In BG with a dedicated healer u can run it in pve setups and have dps with insane damage even in no cp drop aoe to blast anyone who come close, it’s ridiculous.

I haven’t tried personally but I’m against groups like that and at that point you really can’t do anything, the game is gonna be theirs.
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    Healing in general
    Bad poll.
    To start with, what is OP in CP is not the same as in Battlegrounds (no CP).

Also console v pc are different. For example, mouse targeting makes pets less of a big deal in BGs on PC, but on console pets are ridiculously easy to abuse.

I play on console, 1 time it was 3 pet sorcs with a healer, gg and gn. Couldn’t do anything
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Snipe on a stamblade:
    Close up range and invisible uses snipe and incap on an unbuffed squishy target. Target is insta-killed.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Hochstapler
    Hochstapler
    ✭✭✭
    Another useless thread lol.

The only OP thing in a PVP video game is experienced PVPer who uses his head from time to time.
    Whichever ability this type of player uses to kill a potato is what a potato will find most OP.
    That's how it goes.
    I care about your gaming "problems" and teenage anxieties, just not today.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Bleeds
    PvP needs more love.