Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Pride Inc - PC EU AD No-CP PvP

Tiara_Ra
Tiara_Ra
✭✭✭
"Pride Inc" - PvP international (english speaking) guild for Active and Experienced ( or who is ready for improve ) players who want to play together in 2-16 man group on AD side (PC/EU, No-CP campaign). Main campaign - Sotha Sil. Here we want to share several videos of our raids.
https://youtu.be/Dmg1UNNmlMI
PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GET REKT OR GET GUD !
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    love you guys and girls <3
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭
    Edited by Luara on November 27, 2018 5:48PM
    PC - EU - Unfriendly Fire

Rigan de Moran AR50 - Templar Healer - AD
    `Luara AR27 - Templar Healer - DC
    Milady Gemor - Sorcerer - AD
    Trogloditka - Warden Healer - AD

youtube
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    Just another ball group PvP video. Group lead tells when to drop negates, one person maintains rapids, etc. All the same.
    PC-NA
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    love you guys and girls <3
    Ty!
    Just another ball group PvP video. Group lead tells when to drop negates, one person maintains rapids, etc. All the same.

Yes, we play as group. Not as solo.
    Edited by Tiara_Ra on November 27, 2018 5:31PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just do not show how your full group runs behind single enemies. It looks pathetic, when 12+ men try to overrun a single stamnb or magdk....pls do not show that.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    So, if "single" player jumps to the group - he is a hero "1vX". If the group kills him - they are monsters. Good logic.

• John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Just do not show how your full group runs behind single enemies. It looks pathetic, when 12+ men try to overrun a single stamnb or magdk....pls do not show that.

I saw you doing it, so dont talk trash.
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    Checkmath wrote: »

I saw you doing it, so dont talk trash.

lol
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭

youtube
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does pride inc have any interest in a gvg on pts
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you be interested in a 1v2 ?
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Does pride inc have any interest in a gvg on pts
    We don't play on PTS, sorry
    Would you be interested in a 1v2 ?
    As for the guild - no, sorry, because we play as a group.
    [Quoted post has been removed.]
    We remember you too ^^
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 13, 2018 11:24PM
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most material in your vids seems to be stomping EP pugs.. what is of course entertaining, but does not show that much of "GvG" fights, especially wish you would show how you do against DC coordinated groups.

Well, no need to show since i am often there and see how it goes. :trollface:

Spotted myself on one of the videos, i am famous now. Was streaking around at Bleakers like a boss. You should have shown how that battle ended. ;)

But yeah, nice to always watch Sotha Sil videos, so keep em coming! :)
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭

youtube
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the negative comments here, sadly I'm no big fan of your ball group either. At least you play on Sotha, which is kind of more competitive PvP for my taste. Your video however shows a fully organized group stomping pugs that even have less numbers than your group has.

I don't mind ball groups which rekt other zergs and I actually enjoy seeing a bunch of players stomp keeps fights with 3-4 times the amount of enemies defending/attacking. Anyways, you guys want to have fun and I hope you do - and if you continue you maybe get to that point eventually.

At least PvP isn't completly dead yet :)
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish I could post these wonderful screenshots I made yesterday evening, where you guys chased me and my friend around for like 2 minutes near the houses at ales lumber, spamming caltrops and all and moving in complete ball group formation. You even procced your earthgores :D Later you did the same at ash lumber, jumping like lemmings from the rocks to chase us.

If you want to be a serious organized guild, stop chasing solo players for minutes on end. It makes you look pretty cheap.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    If you want to be a serious organized guild, stop chasing solo players for minutes on end. It makes you look pretty cheap.
    If you attack our member - be prepared for the fact that we will chasing you and kill you.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    If you attack our member - be prepared for the fact that we will chasing you and kill you.

Don't you do that anyways, even without someone attacking you guys first? :lol:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Don't you do that anyways, even without someone attacking you guys first? :lol:
    We have no interest in attacking solo players or smallscalers if they not on our way or don't jump on us.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, when/where exactly were you doing the 2 of of the "2-16" man group... Cause Pride Inc. has NEVER
    played with less than 10 people (and we all know and see how badly this thing ends if you are not 16+)... right? XD

The only Pride Inc. tabards i have seen "solo" are usually with the rest of the AD pugzergs... At least tell your guys not to
    wear the tabards when not in guild raid because that's how Pride Inc. turned into a joke when mentioned anywhere (yes even by current guild members of yours)

My 2 cents <3
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can recall several occurrences of 'Pride Inc' chasing me for minutes on end with a full raid while im solo, even when I was in the distance already outnumbered against other players. This is a fairly regular thing I might add, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for less experienced players to have to deal with such a thing.

There are far too many guild raids doing this now and it is the main reason why newer players don't see solo/smallscale PvP as an option. Shame!
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, when/where exactly were you doing the 2 of of the "2-16" man group... Cause Pride Inc. has NEVER
    played with less than 10 people (and we all know and see how badly this thing ends if you are not 16+)... right? XD

The only Pride Inc. tabards i have seen "solo" are usually with the rest of the AD pugzergs... At least tell your guys not to
    wear the tabards when not in guild raid because that's how Pride Inc. turned into a joke when mentioned anywhere (yes even by current guild members of yours)

My 2 cents <3
    Looks like you know a lot more about us. Where, how much and when. And even what we think and laugh at. Bravo!
  • iALEXi
    iALEXi
    ✭✭✭
    Keep on fighting and making vids. Very good to see the progression! ;)
    We've had some good fights and see you on the battlefield!
    Regards
    @iALEXi
    Guild: The Kiradashians, Guild Master and Raid Leader

Battlegrounds - Sotha Sil-Bahlokdaan Ravenwatch (Solo-Smallscale-Midscale) - Ebonheart Pact - PC EU

Characters below:
    • EP - Khajiit - Stamina Warden - [AR50] (Kira of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Nightblade [AR30] (Kira de Nocturna) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Warden [AR30] (I Want Tø Break Free)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Dragonknight [AR21] (Cejesti) [PvE Tank]
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Templar [AR20] (Kira of Red) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Necromancer [AR16] (Kira the Deathwhisper)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Warden [AR15](Kira de Inferno)
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Sorcerer [AR14] (Cejezti)
    • EP - Wood elf - Stamina Nightblade [AR11] (Castalia of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer [lvl 13]
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭

youtube
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭

youtube
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    U said u are 2-16 man pvp ballgroup guild...

Do u have any vids of those 2vX smallscale pvp? Cause so far ive only seen ultidumping pugs in a ballzerg formation with 14+++ people every time
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »

Love it...makes me want to do a workout/training montage!
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭