The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Pride Inc - PC EU AD No-CP PvP

• AnUnarmedWaffle
    AnUnarmedWaffle
    Soul Shriven
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    I wish I could post these wonderful screenshots I made yesterday evening, where you guys chased me and my friend around for like 2 minutes near the houses at ales lumber, spamming caltrops and all and moving in complete ball group formation. You even procced your earthgores :D Later you did the same at ash lumber, jumping like lemmings from the rocks to chase us.

If you want to be a serious organized guild, stop chasing solo players for minutes on end. It makes you look pretty cheap.

OMG, someone fought back against someone trying gank one of them. OH THE INHUMANITY!

Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No particular fan of ballgroups, just a preference issue, but still nice to see a templar healer role and skills within a group like that (I main a PvP healer). Also the nb and dk skills.
    Thanks for the video's!
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I wish I could post these wonderful screenshots I made yesterday evening, where you guys chased me and my friend around for like 2 minutes near the houses at ales lumber, spamming caltrops and all and moving in complete ball group formation. You even procced your earthgores :D Later you did the same at ash lumber, jumping like lemmings from the rocks to chase us.

If you want to be a serious organized guild, stop chasing solo players for minutes on end. It makes you look pretty cheap.

OMG, someone fought back against someone trying gank one of them. OH THE INHUMANITY!
    Except I wasn't even ganking. Also if you don't play on PC EU, your opinion is largely irrelevant on this particular matter. Pride Inc will chase you down no matter what, even while you are already fighting outnumbered. They don't care. You should see the lengths they go to chase single players across the map for literally minutes on end...

They can say whatever they want to justify their behavior, but in the end their GvG includes the frequent zerging down of players who aren't involved in their GvG at all, with a full raid group + pugs.
  • AnUnarmedWaffle
    AnUnarmedWaffle
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU, PvP Core Member of "Pride Inc" AD/Sotha
    Recruiting Form
    Videos
  • AnUnarmedWaffle
    AnUnarmedWaffle
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU, PvP Core Member of "Pride Inc" AD/Sotha
    Recruiting Form
    Videos
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid! Will you visit Laagrontiid one day?
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Nice vid! Will you visit Laagrontiid one day?

Ty! Not sure, but who knows ;)
    Edited by Tiara_Ra on July 9, 2019 9:34AM
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »
    "Pride Inc" - PvP international (english speaking) guild for Active and Experienced ( or who is ready for improve ) players who want to play together in 2-16 man group on AD side (PC/EU, No-CP campaign). Main campaign - Sotha Sil. Here we want to share several videos of our raids.
    https://youtu.be/Dmg1UNNmlMI

I appreciate more active guilds and players trying to do things in bahlokdaan.

However, don't get offended. I think in all of those fights against EP you were outnumbering them. Maybe even DC too.

I am not flaming. It is just a feedback for your future montage.
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    bakermir wrote: »
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »
    "Pride Inc" - PvP international (english speaking) guild for Active and Experienced ( or who is ready for improve ) players who want to play together in 2-16 man group on AD side (PC/EU, No-CP campaign). Main campaign - Sotha Sil. Here we want to share several videos of our raids.
    https://youtu.be/Dmg1UNNmlMI

I appreciate more active guilds and players trying to do things in bahlokdaan.

However, don't get offended. I think in all of those fights against EP you were outnumbering them. Maybe even DC too.

I am not flaming. It is just a feedback for your future montage.

On video from Nov 2018?
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
  • Cyron928
    Cyron928
    ✭✭
    Edited by Cyron928 on October 3, 2019 10:39AM
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    Most material in your vids seems to be stomping EP pugs.. what is of course entertaining, but does not show that much of "GvG" fights, especially wish you would show how you do against DC coordinated groups.

Well, no need to show since i am often there and see how it goes. :trollface:

Spotted myself on one of the videos, i am famous now. Was streaking around at Bleakers like a boss. You should have shown how that battle ended. ;)

But yeah, nice to always watch Sotha Sil videos, so keep em coming! :)

You mean how you all die the second your healer is focused ? Or how you need two alliances to even dent as? Yeah, sure. 😅
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I totally didn't get chased for twenty minutes by a certain troll group on DC side. Yep, DC never does that 😅
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Burtan wrote: »
    I can recall several occurrences of 'Pride Inc' chasing me for minutes on end with a full raid while im solo, even when I was in the distance already outnumbered against other players. This is a fairly regular thing I might add, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for less experienced players to have to deal with such a thing.

There are far too many guild raids doing this now and it is the main reason why newer players don't see solo/smallscale PvP as an option. Shame!

Small scale. You mean groups of ten rolling down solo players ? A zerg is a zerg be it 30 or 8.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We've had to remove a few non-constructive and baiting comments. Please remember that while it’s alright to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post