Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Front bar weapons disappearing (visual bug)

• Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who still has this bug?
    Created a new character, same problem.

• Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, you're not the only one. Happens every day for the character I'm playing now.
  • Tommyguns818
    Same here. Xbox one. Started a new character and my character weapons are gone here and there Lol. I've even scene my new stamden cloak at one point spamming old charter slot button...magblade. please fix
    XBOX One gamertag: Cur1UpAndDie
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    August this was acknowledged
  • DJKAHUNA
    DJKAHUNA
    Same thing here. I suppose there is no known fix at this time?
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not alone with this happening. Was wondering why my bow disappears visually, and my 2H appears at my feet.

Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • ironmaidencantbefought_ESO
    Get this bug all the time with sword and shield, please fix :/
  • Finwych
    Finwych
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're aware and working on getting this fixed (for what it's worth, I ran into the same thing on my character last week).

6 months later NOTHING changed.
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    I'm noticing that this bug only happens if one of your weapons is a bow. I have a bow/dual-wield and a bow/2H character, and this bug only occurs for them. With my dest/rest characters, this bug doesn't happen.
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're aware and working on getting this fixed (for what it's worth, I ran into the same thing on my character last week).

Are you all working on the weapon swap bug as well? Or is that too much a PvP thing only.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah had this happen to me a lot today.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug still happens. There's also another bug where you swap bars, your character disappears if you go on the 2nd bar. Unequipping the weapon and re-equipping fixed it.
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the issue with a sword & board on the front & a bow on the back.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Amset Ra
    Amset Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Thought to have read the issue was fixed, but it's still boring.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Half a hear and counting. ^^ Happens every day with me, mostly when I transition between locations - not just wayshrines between zones, but also entering delves, dungeons, even buildings sometimes.
  • XIIICaesar
    XIIICaesar
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA Server. I've got a mace & shield on the backbar. 2H Battleaxe on front bar. It happens very often and intermittently. I haven't been able to nail down what causes it exactly. I have noticed it seems to happen more often when fast travelling wether the 2H is drawn or sheathed. It disappears though when I unsheathe it. Running around, using abilities, in combat he's got his hands/arms out like he's holding a 2H weap but nothing's there. instead there's a mace dragging the ground under his feet when the weapon in his hands disappears. The mace under his feet also glitches out too & it's combined with a battleaxe. Just dragging under the feet. Someimtes my shield will disappear too in the same way excpet it's not dragging under my feet. The only way to fix either of these issues I've found is to unequip the item & reequip it. It aslo happens when entering or exiting delves.
  • slowiee007preeb18_ESO
    slowiee007preeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here (i'm on Mac)...
    often happens, but i don't know the reason or what triggers it

the "/reloadui" also fix it
  • LeXIkA333
    LeXIkA333
    Greetings to Zenimax community,

I have problem and I think its graphical, but the problem is not in my PC i think its cuz of server or something els.
    The probel is every time I log in on first skill bar where im using dual wild after wile ( 5min of playing) my weapons in both hands disapire and my "blade cloack" skill dont work when I activate it, it simple doesnt work, especially when im in combat it doesnt work and sometimes it works.
    Im prity sure this is not happening cuz of my PC cuz I have GPU Zotac 1080 TI, CPU I5 -6660K and 16 GB of RAM ( im playing on ultra sett. )
    Any help will be usful, thank you!
  • Soulpuppet
    Soulpuppet
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having this issue also. I've narrowed it down to when I go thru a loading screen or a door with my back bar wep on me, then when I switch my offhand on my front bar has vanished. If I enter a with a loading screen or a door and have my front bar equipped I don't have this issue..

I know it's been 8 months since Zen has responded saying they're looking into it...but it man....does this break my immersion when I'm playing. I hope this little bit of info I found will help some players...and maybe help Zen narrow down the cause.
    Edited by Soulpuppet on March 6, 2019 7:44PM
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so tired of this bug myself.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this bug, ZOS. 90% of the time I join a battlegrounds match my shield disappears until I unequip and reequip it. It's very annoying.
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
  • Raevyness
    Raevyness
    ✭✭✭
    I also have this issue. Been having it for months and complaining about it for months! Super annoying.
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? STILL not fixed? When it was reported in 08/2018? How about FIXING the existing bugs before trying to come out with new DLCs?

It's not as if you haven't already confirmed that you can reproduce the issue.
  • Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    An addon has been created to address this issue, it's called Clutch.
    Creator of Clutch Addon: https://github.com/LoTekkie/Clutch
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me rarely before. With wrathstone happens on daily basis.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After last patch PC /MAC v4.3.8 weapons are invisible again, rezoning sometimes fixes this. But when fixed it sometimes happens when you rezone.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    majulook wrote: »
    After last patch PC /MAC v4.3.8 weapons are invisible again, rezoning sometimes fixes this. But when fixed it sometimes happens when you rezone.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Have you tried Clutch?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Have you tried Clutch?

I am sure the add-on works fine.
    BUT...
    This is a base game issue and should be fixed by ZOS.

Edited by majulook on March 19, 2019 10:07PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Sjshovanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Have you tried Clutch?

I am sure the add-on works fine.
    BUT...
    This is a base game issue and should be fixed by ZOS.

I agree!
  • Avionics
    Avionics
    ✭✭
    Got the same issue. This thing has been going on for 9 months and still hasn't been fixed?