The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Front bar weapons disappearing (visual bug)

• Magna_Chronos
    Magna_Chronos
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're aware and working on getting this fixed (for what it's worth, I ran into the same thing on my character last week).

Can we have this fixed on Greymoor? LMAO
    Daggerfall Covenant - PC NA
    ID: Magna.Chronos
    GUILD ONE STRONG
    聞くは一時の恥、聞かぬは一生の恥
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're aware and working on getting this fixed (for what it's worth, I ran into the same thing on my character last week).

Can we have this fixed on Greymoor? LMAO

Lol, we can only hope...
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Will also dig graves, wheres the fix?
  • Mortac
    Mortac
    ✭✭✭
    2 year old thread and this is still happening. This happens to me 10 times a day and it's so damn annoying.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is fix't for me on PTS
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, main hand bow vanished and dagger which is other main hand under my feet, often when in delves or after swapping weapon.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me today
    sr0k728ibq63.jpg
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow, 2 years on and this still isn't fixed, that's shocking.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When this happens to me, it’s because I left the weapon on my back bar equipped (instead of the one on my front bar) when I entered a delve and went through a loading screen.

As long as I keep the front bar equipped it does not happen.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Schmetterfrosch
    Schmetterfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you think, is this bug fixed already?

I'm wondering if I could delete this Addon "Clutch".
    Das Leben ist doch nur ein Rollenspiel
  • nathanielchilders90_ESO
    dhboy123 wrote: »

Literally still a problem. Whyyyyyy is this still a thing? Please fix this. This isn't world of warcraft. I actually need to see what im doing.
  • LegendaryLoppers
    LegendaryLoppers
    ✭✭✭
    Literally still a problem. Whyyyyyy is this still a thing? Please fix this. This isn't world of warcraft. I actually need to see what im doing.

Same here for me.
    Dual wield front bar does the bug, staff backbar shows just fine when I bar-swap.
    LegendaryLoppers (PC EU)
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Was fixed one patch and back the last one, while they're not doing anything (or do they?) you can disable polymorph helmet in game settings and this apparently somehow helps.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Was fixed one patch and back the last one, while they're not doing anything (or do they?) you can disable polymorph helmet in game settings and this apparently somehow helps.

Yeah, it was fixed, then comes back, then gets fixed again, now it's back ...

Equipping different weapons seems to resolve it.

At this point I don't think they use (or enforce) version control.
    Edited by Fennwitty on October 6, 2021 12:53PM
    PC NA
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The polymorph trick worked for me for now at least. But it would be REALLY GREAT if they could finally actually FIX IT
    Edited by daim on October 6, 2021 2:39PM
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn’t see this again until I brought one of my crafting alts in for dailies for the current event.

I have four toons I am now playing daily but only one has this bug and she is Redguard DK and has bow frontbar and 2h backbar. It is the 2h that is invisible. I forgot to check and see if anything is at her feet.

EDIT: just noticed today that the 2h is actually frontbar and the bow is backbar, maybe that’s why, I’m always starting out on backbar
    Edited by katanagirl1 on October 8, 2021 4:37AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA