Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Searching...

WanderingBeithe
WanderingBeithe
✭✭✭
Player with an overactive imagination looking for others who are like minded. Both casual and fun but also looking for more serious and dark story lines for a slightly crazy wood elf who has special dietary choices. Does not like long walks on the beach. Thieves, assassians and pirates most welcome. Honesty is overrated and the more ale the better. Needs to like wolves and cheese.
If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• kilroyk9
    kilroyk9
    If you are ps4 NA server send Kilroyk9 a PSN friend request.

Then travel to my primary residence. The Pale Rose Tavern. (And see my posts in this thread)

I think you will find what you are looking for.
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Ah damn.. should have stated I am EU PC

Would have been nice though :)

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, this still open?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Heck yeah!

*waves *

• Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi to you ! I enjoy punctual role-playing - such as reacting to quests/places/npcs/the fact that I meet other players in places that should've been instanced in order to be true to the plot. "What, you're helping the Red Judge too? What a coincidence." If we cross paths, you're very welcome to chat !
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Carbohydratedaddy
    sounds really good, still open? I will need to work on my characters backstory a little before tho.
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    I started a guild for (mostly) supernatural rp. Werewolves, vamps and stuff.
    Dark fairy tale stuff in the eso lore of course.
    More Gulimmero Del Toro, not Twilight..

Pc eu

Hit me up.