Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What alliance do you PVP on?

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ravenarc wrote: »
    Daggerfall topping the votes? What server is this? Must be heaven!

Since there is a option for more than 1, I guess it means thst dc has the most "1 faction" or "mostly 1 faction" type of people?
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Since there is a option for more than 1, I guess it means thst dc has the most "1 faction" or "mostly 1 faction" type of people?

No clue but I've never played other faction aside from DC because I didn't like the zone and it's alienating to play them.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than one (plz specify fave)
    I wanted to be EP but i didn’t know how to switch my imperial over so i thought i was stuck on AD until much later..

My main is AD and will be unless they allow alliance changes as I’m not going to do the grind all over again just to switch to my preferred faction ._.

I think i just missed an xp event? For the witches festival smh
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I'm really surprised to see DC so high as well. Most of the time when I join a campaign, its swamped in yellow.

I'm certainly a DC loyalist, but only picked them cause they have the best color, best animal symbol, and coolest races (no mer allowed!). I'm orc all the way but very glad to be teamed up with the only 2 real races of men (dem nords are all milk-drinkers).

(And yes, I'm familiar with the lore, but just try calling an Orc "Elf" to his face and see what happens! lol)
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only AD + EP. My main is EP but i love the yellow sunshine faction ;) DC is another planet for me :p
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    DC players are surprised that DC leads, well I'm not, if you could just see the midnight zergs :P
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • scholar666
    scholar666
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    True blue all the way, for High king Emeric, for the covenant!
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play all. Don’t really have a favourite. Just depends what alliance is dominating the map, I’ll play one of the other two.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is in AD, but i started to play magplar in DC and i am beginning to like the aliance.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    For the Queen!!! 💛
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Got a blend of all, but AD is where all my stam boi's are at.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly for the Pact, but I also play for AD sometimes. I never and will never pvp for DC.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sauce for the Pasta!

Ehm ... Blood for the Pact! My bad. :D
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall primary but I make sure I get one reward box for the other factions so which ever side wins I get 50 transmute crystals.
  • Viserys_Varanis
    Ebonheart Pact
    all my characters are Ebonheart Pact and they always were

and my main PvP character is a > Wood Elf
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    JobooAGS wrote: »

I think that seems the most likely. I play on XB1 NA and until recently, if you played DC, you tended to play 90% of your PVP time for them. Whereas especially reds seem to faction hop a bit.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play when you yanks are making love to your pillows, so the answer is...

...whichever one where I can find a few people to play with.
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Started on AD after release - rolled an EP mDK in 2015 and people in EP were much ( much) nicer to me than AD - so I PVP for the Pact - the end.

I wish we could get Alliance changes so I could PVP for the Pact on my first toon :(
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    10/11 characters are AD so I mostly play pvp with AD, but I also play pvp with my one EP character.
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I personally have characters in each alliance, as I wanted alliance furnishings to decorate my duelling arena that I’m making at my house :p

I felt dirty playing as a red, though :s
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think when ESO first got released DC was the most populous and EP seemed to be the least populous. I think it had to do with the races available before you could go "any race any faction" and also before One Tamriel and race change tokens came out.

DC was the first faction area to be released, so a lot of early youtube "how to" videos were exclusively DC members. They also have a good selection of races: Orc (stam), Breton (Magica sustain), and Redguard (Stam)
    AD has High Elf, which had always been arguably among the top two Magica races and Kajit for a time was a top Stam race before crits were adjusted.
    So EP could be Dunmer, Nord, or Argonian - none of them easy "Meta" builds that could be posted on youtube for the masses to copy and paste.

Of course very soon you could play Imperial in any faction, or buy the adventurer pack to be any race if you paid a bit more real money - but the point is right off the bat EP had pretty crappy race choices.

Now that the game has had about 3 years to "settle in" it makes sense that the numbers are more balanced.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Perwulf wrote: »

Lol. DC has a stronger forum presence then in game.

Always been DC. Even though it feels dysfunctional at times.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    AD at all time but I don't PVP much recently .

RED dominated the Cyrodii in PS4 for a month , it's not about the skills or tactic we failed , it's about the player number base . There is no population regulation system in ESO .

See what they do when they got extra force , take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPSlq7PxnE&t=83s
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    My mains are Dunmer, so I PvP for the pact.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
    ;)

All my other alts only go there for the PvE questings, so any PvP they do would be entirely accidental...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    AD at all time but I don't PVP much recently .

RED dominated the Cyrodii in PS4 for a month , it's not about the skills or tactic we failed , it's about the player number base . There is no population regulation system in ESO .

See what they do when they got extra force , take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPSlq7PxnE&t=83s

But it’s been ok for Ad to do this for over a year?
    Edited by Lokirules on November 27, 2018 4:30AM
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    DC powah! Always outnumbered, therefore the best trained warriors 😉
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Jameliel wrote: »
    Most toons are on AD, but I have an EP and a DC I've slowly been grinding up. Couldn't care less about factions to be honest. Seems like there are a lot of mentally ill people when they start ranting about another faction as if its some single organism, instead of many different people who are probably more or less the exact same as the person ranting.

Like people and their sporting teams tbh
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Every single character of mine is DC. So, DC.
    pc na | trash tier
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Just taking a quick vote here to settle a guild debate earlier today... I believe the EP has the most players, followed by AD, and then DC.

If you play more than one - I’ll leave an option for that as well. Though I’d rather people pick the one they like the most in that case.

Dont make AD for PVP now. This game lopsidedly favors EP. AD will never win a PVP campaign in near future for atleast a year and even close. EP has bunch of racists to deal with . Free AP mania for EP.
    AD will lose all campaign by a distant margin by atleast 10000 points in each campaign.
    Magic sorc intentionally nerfed to oblivion to appease EP DKs for free kills. AD will take time to build their alternate PVP characters and many AD players already left the game while EP and probably DC remain constant. DK vs magic sorc is a free kill.

All alliance campaigns its EP vs DC. AD is not even in equation at-least for a year from now. AD trail by huge margin from rest of the two. Mark my words. This what ZOs balance team wanted and target is achieved with great success. .
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on November 27, 2018 5:34AM
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    All. AD on Sotha. EP on Vivec. DC on both for extra geods.