The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rhage 2h/sb Stamplar PvP Vids

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on November 20, 2018 5:48PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats some serious average play you got there :wink:
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    thats some serious average play you got there :wink:

I aim for par.
    K-Hole
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using a specific defensive set if I may ask?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Are you using a specific defensive set if I may ask?

No.. it’s just a night mother’s gaze and hulking... I just recently threw deaths wind on my sb side.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on November 13, 2018 1:41PM
    K-Hole
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, Rhage.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, Rhage.

Thanks bromigo.

*added vid*
    K-Hole
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ve convinced me that NMG is one of the most under appreciated PvP sets. It actually works decently well with DW on stamplar if you go for a dagger and axe instead of sword. Medium is still a pretty big challenge against skilled players though (for me). Incoming snipes hit real hard too. Had to opt for lady mundus for extra protection.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 1, 2018 6:16AM
  • Brynmere
    Brynmere
    ✭✭
    Nice Rhage...nice...
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    You’ve convinced me that NMG is one of the most under appreciated PvP sets. It actually works decently well with DW on stamplar if you go for a dagger and axe instead of sword. Medium is still a pretty big challenge against skilled players though (for me). Incoming snipes hit real hard too. Had to opt for lady mundus for extra protection.

NMG is a really nice set, especially for classes that don’t have access to fracture.
    Brynmere wrote: »
    Nice Rhage...nice...

Thanks dude. Where the heck ya been?
    K-Hole
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    And when people argue against the fact stamplar is teh cheet I will now point em in this direction
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I once told some one in here to try NMG, they called me crazy and now are posting crazy videos.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    I once told some one in here to try NMG, they called me crazy and now are posting crazy videos.

Sounds like someone I make dk builds for... hmmmmmm
    K-Hole
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

I do a templar medium tank, now i need test with u guys (Rattle+Shudam+Impregnable - MAG Reg 2.4 <---- questionable; spell 2.4 <---- seems not so bad, crit, low 30%). Have a problem, 'penetration'. Hard fight against DKs/Stamplars. Today i test in a guy, only 800 per hit (puncture). I like heavy (light set, im my point of view, its to experienced players). I try that Build from Ari'a, amazing build to magplar, but i dont survive 2 secounds.
    Edited by Iskras on December 4, 2018 9:26PM
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice moves dude. Painful to watch jabs whiff so much but whatchya gon' do I guess. XD
    Edited by Solariken on December 4, 2018 9:56PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »

I do a templar medium tank, now i need test with u guys (Rattle+Shudam+Impregnable - MAG Reg 2.4 <---- questionable; spell 2.4 <---- seems not so bad, crit, low 30%). Have a problem, 'penetration'. Hard fight against DKs/Stamplars. Today i test in a guy, only 800 per hit (puncture). I like heavy (light set, im my point of view, its to experienced players). I try that Build from Ari'a, amazing build to magplar, but i dont survive 2 secounds.

Do you mean you’re in medium armor on a magplar, or you are sort of tanky? Your max mag is likely too low with that set up. Spinner and shackle breaker in heavy with Valkyn skoria should be good. Also make sure your weapons are gold quality.
    K-Hole
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Nice moves dude. Painful to watch jabs whiff so much but whatchya gon' do I guess. XD

C’est la vie bro haha
    K-Hole
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

Do you mean you’re in medium armor on a magplar, or you are sort of tanky? Your max mag is likely too low with that set up. Spinner and shackle breaker in heavy with Valkyn skoria should be good. Also make sure your weapons are gold quality.

Heavy* medium tank its just a expression. Rattle + Impregnable (Jewerly and weapons) + Monster Shudan (questionable). About Spell: 2.4k; Mag Regen 2.45k. Critical pretty low, 30% (mage sloted). Penetration very low, i supose, only 4k.

"Spinner and shackle breaker in heavy with Valkyn skoria should be good" Yes, i have shackle. Just need work, so, in Spinner jewerlly and weapons. Seems interessant.
    Edited by Iskras on December 4, 2018 11:12PM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Just to comment, im working in Arya's set, but that set is extremlly HARD to use, need a LOT of experience. He is perfect with that set against small groups or solo.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to comment, im working in Arya's set, but that set is extremlly HARD to use, need a LOT of experience. He is perfect with that set against small groups or solo.

Thank you Iskra! Yeah I wouldn’t recommend the build for everyone. Try light shacklebreaker+bright throat with protective jewelry. It’s a very accessible build that performs well all around. You’ll have damage sustain and survivability. Or heavy shackle plus spinners as Rhage suggested.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Thank you Iskra! Yeah I wouldn’t recommend the build for everyone. Try light shacklebreaker+bright throat with protective jewelry. It’s a very accessible build that performs well all around. You’ll have damage sustain and survivability. Or heavy shackle plus spinners as Rhage suggested.

Ty :)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very entertaining as always (especially the first clip of the thread and the music in general).
    That psijic ulti might be the solution to snares on a stamina toon without any way to kite.

Keep the vids coming!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know who I want to be when I grow up.....
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I'm unable to get about 2H/S&B Stamplar is the lack of reliable, on-demand major expedition. I've been backbarring bow on all my stam toons since Murkmire landed.

Looks to me like you were using stam+immov+speed, though? How do you cope with the low uptime?
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Very entertaining as always (especially the first clip of the thread and the music in general).
    That psijic ulti might be the solution to snares on a stamina toon without any way to kite.

Keep the vids coming!

Thanks man. It’s not really a solution, it’s just stamplar heals suck so that little shield allows them to catch up, and I dunno if wasting a whole ulti for a juke is the best response. But with no protection when going defensive it has been decent, and honestly pretty comical to use since they took my jav knock back.
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    What I'm unable to get about 2H/S&B Stamplar is the lack of reliable, on-demand major expedition. I've been backbarring bow on all my stam toons since Murkmire landed.

Looks to me like you were using stam+immov+speed, though? How do you cope with the low uptime?

Using health stam immovs. I cope by just being snared haha there really isn’t a way around it. Purge/shuffle when you can, but so long as it isn’t exceedingly necessary just snare them too. Also, gap closers and sb ulti.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on December 5, 2018 6:40PM
    K-Hole
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How are you liking using sword and board ulti offensively? I feel like being able to jab with no risk could be strong. Covers one of the challenges of Templar when heavily outnumbered. Red and I have actually been wanting to try sword and board ulti on magplar to do just that, but I’ve never actually used the skill ever.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How are you liking using sword and board ulti offensively? I feel like being able to jab with no risk could be strong. Covers one of the challenges of Templar when heavily outnumbered. Red and I have actually been wanting to try sword and board ulti on magplar to do just that, but I’ve never actually used the skill ever.

When I play magplar, I use it offensively against ranged toons for sure. It's very very handy and makes you feel like you have a few seconds of invincibility.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know SNB ult used to let the resto staff passive fill up your mag bar if you were being hit by ALOT of spell projectiles. Similar strategy to using resto ult on your front bar too for casting this on backbar then swapping to a destro bar.

I am currently going to test the shield discipline morph with the aslyum snb set (free casts of absorb mag to get 1800-2k mag every absorb while healing me).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, looks like it’s defintely worth looking into. Just so hard to drop Bats :neutral: .

This is now a magplar theorycrafting thread haha. Jk, sorry for derailing your post Rhageos.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many magplar advice threads. Rhage should do a stamplar guide.