The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Here's a list of most overpowered things in PvP

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP has no idea what he is talking about, are you serious calling for a nerf to siege? lel
    Edited by amir412 on November 19, 2018 6:39AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died a little inside when i read uppercut :(
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish people would stop saying bleeds are OP, because outside of Master DW they’re really not.
    Nicalas wrote: »
    The only overpowered thing in PvP is the strength and uptime of snare's and root's compared to Major Expedition and immunity. It's completely biased to the former and is destroying the game.

So much so that I’m considering going FM over rally even for medium builds. It’s mental.
    Edited by Vapirko on November 19, 2018 7:19AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your getting hit with multiple ultimates whatever they are you should die
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• LoveForElderScrolls
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    "Thing that kills me needs nerfed.
    I should be able to heal through all damage, even though I got hit by 5 players ultimates. I shouldn't be able to die in PvP...."

Honestly *** like this is why this forum is a damn joke.
    Shocking as this may be to some, but you aren't supposed to be immortal in PvP. I know, I know...everyone is so terrified to take an L like a big boy, so they cry about anything that can touch them.

Get over it. Some stuff will kill you. No one should be able to live through multiple
    dawnbreakers.

FFS

So you are saying if I or my group are outnumbered in a fight and get hit by multiple dawnbreakers we should not live through it just because they have more numbers than us and can hit us with more overpowered ultimates? You mean there should be no strategy to overcome the outnumbered situation?
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the OP is just trolling, trying to elicit what the real OP things are. Sorry, not biting.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    "Thing that kills me needs nerfed.
    I should be able to heal through all damage, even though I got hit by 5 players ultimates. I shouldn't be able to die in PvP...."

Honestly *** like this is why this forum is a damn joke.
    Shocking as this may be to some, but you aren't supposed to be immortal in PvP. I know, I know...everyone is so terrified to take an L like a big boy, so they cry about anything that can touch them.

Get over it. Some stuff will kill you. No one should be able to live through multiple
    dawnbreakers.

FFS

So you are saying if I or my group are outnumbered in a fight and get hit by multiple dawnbreakers we should not live through it just because they have more numbers than us and can hit us with more overpowered ultimates? You mean there should be no strategy to overcome the outnumbered situation?

Basically, yes
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege
    Dawnbreaker
    Steel Tornado
    Uppercut
    Werewolves
    Siege
    Radiant Destruction
    Negate Magic
    Piercing Javelin
    Soul Strike
    Siege

Note: overpowered doesn't mean it should be nerfed but healing could be on par with these things. Example: All members of a PvP group running the dawnbreaker ultimate. No one can survive getting hit by multiple dawnbreakers without enough healing. There's not enough time to react to incoming damage from getting hit by multiple ultimates.
    Fixed that for you ;-)
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Siege
    Dawnbreaker
    Steel Tornado
    Uppercut
    Werewolves
    Siege
    Radiant Destruction
    Negate Magic
    Piercing Javelin
    Soul Strike
    Siege

Note: overpowered doesn't mean it should be nerfed but healing could be on par with these things. Example: All members of a PvP group running the dawnbreaker ultimate. No one can survive getting hit by multiple dawnbreakers without enough healing. There's not enough time to react to incoming damage from getting hit by multiple ultimates.

Whining by PVPers should be #1

Also siege? It's meant to knock down Stone Buildings lol. If you ASK ME it's actually weak for how long it takes!
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not the ultimate. Its the huge difference between organized and unorganized groups. There is no solution to it. Cant beat voice com or even voice com of trained players in well balanced group setups. It is not wrong but a disgrace to fight good but unorganized players.
    Zeni should start an organized campaign and ladder. Until then every battle is out of balance. Played for a while but then recognized that certain battles always end the same way.
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steel tornado is still dodgeable. When you dodge any damage glyphe, you also dodge steel tornado. Most of the players run infused weapons now, so you actually have a good chance to avoid the damage of steel tornado.

Bleeds are totally necessary against heavy armour turtles! But i can understand, that other players are angry about it.

Soul Strike?
    1 vs. 1? No!
    X vs. 1? Yes, it's ridiculous! Just 100 Ulti, a range of 41 meters and cc immunity while casting....congrats ZOS!

Rest is ok.
    PS5|EU
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me fix your list good sir

Lag
    In combat time
    Broken sets (these exploits, which have been reported and STILL aren’t fixed)
    Potato’s standing in siege (still shocked to this day years later to see players standing in it)
    Tankiness vs damage (this should correlate directly forcing players to build specific play styles. As it is now you can build tanks and put out massive damage on Stam builds in pvp. I believe if you are able to hit ridiculously hard as possible then you should be squishy as hell. Forcing players to mitigate damage and damage output)

In all seriousness tho I see what you are saying but to be fair you should die against multiple Ults. As for siege, i personally think it needs a buff. If a player gets caught in it they should be pretty much dead. As it is now I can either hit purge or heal through it.
  • haakira
    haakira
    ✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    Must be no CP for the Siege because I still think Siege could use more power in CP lol.

As for Steel Tornado who thought a cheap spammable non-dodgeable AOE skill should have an execute mechanic built into it? Take a shot at any one of those variables for the ability. I'd say the execute portion needs to go. You can run AOE redux abilities now.

I'm actually OK with it having an execute since it's really not as powerful as reverse slice in terms of damage but I think the cost is what should be looked at.

For the AOE range it has plus the chance of procc'ing bleeds (if wielding axes) plus an execute on it, it has to have at least more 1k stamina cost on it to force players to run more regen and less damage if they want to go spin2win

At the moment, I believe the cost is even inferior to dizzying swing, a skill which is way harder to land and is only single target.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    Steel tornado is still dodgeable. When you dodge any damage glyphe, you also dodge steel tornado. Most of the players run infused weapons now, so you actually have a good chance to avoid the damage of steel tornado.

Haven't tested this I admit but really doubt it's true..
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Loled at werewolfs

Have you fought a good ww lately? The damage output is unreal, I know from dueling my buddy. I waneed to experience it after watching him just steamroll people in bgs
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Loled at werewolfs

Have you fought a good ww lately? The damage output is unreal, I know from dueling my buddy. I waneed to experience it after watching him just steamroll people in bgs

I main werewolf since many patches so I do indeed know what a good/experienced werewolf can accomplish. But if you judge werewolfs based on their performance in a duel-scenario then I understand why you find them to overperform. And if we go back and look at the changes to werewolf from Summerset and forward, werewolfs has actually lost damage potential.

Summerset:
    Werewolfs didn´t get the full benefit from the changes made to light- and heavy attacks scaling from your max stamina. ZOS tried to compensate this by buffing the base damage of werewolfs light-and heavy attacks which ended up with werewolfs basically gaining nothing from this change. At the same time the lost their unique weapon damage modifier to light- and heavy attacks.

Wolfhunter:
    Werewolfs lost the unique weapon damage bonus from Hircine´s Rage. For some reason there´s a misconception that werewolfs somehow got a damage boost with this patch. Only change in the patch notes that indicates a damage increase is for the Direwolves in from the pack-leader passive:
    •The direwolves now scale with the bonuses from damage done

Only thing that is overperforming with werewolfs is the heal. Damage wise they don´t really do more damage than any non-werewolf setup.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bleeds are totally necessary against heavy armour turtles! But i can understand, that other players are angry about it.

Soul Strike?
    1 vs. 1? No!
    X vs. 1? Yes, it's ridiculous! Just 100 Ulti, a range of 41 meters and cc immunity while casting....congrats ZOS!

Rest is ok.

Did you ever try using it back when it was bashable?
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    javelin? rlly?
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loled at werewolfs

Loled at werewolfs

I’d love to know what build your buddy is running, because in hundreds of BGs on PS4 I have yet to come across a WW in no-cp that can solo any other decent player.

In no-cp WW can have either burst OR survivabilty and lack any utility. CC breaks and snare breaks drain WW harshly. Not to mention that just about every Stam class who isn’t a DK runs Dawnbreaker, and one sniper means the party is over.

WW in non-cp is too weak without a pocket healer to allow a full dps build. I rarely, if ever see anyone go WW and rack up a bunch of kills or damage compared to what can be done with the same amount of ultimate put into a couple dawnbreakers instead.

Honestly WW is still way behind Vamp in terms of utility. A suggested solution would be if players could be allowed to toggle it on/off while they still have ultimate. This would also make “WW” ultimate gen sets actually useful to WW builds.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Siege
    Dawnbreaker
    Steel Tornado
    Uppercut
    Werewolves
    Siege
    Radiant Destruction
    Negate Magic
    Piercing Javelin
    Soul Strike
    Siege

You propose that one should be able to outheal everything? How do you propose one dies?
    Edited by elfantasmo on November 19, 2018 7:29PM
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    I’m suprised you didn’t put in snipe

Snipe only really got dangerous once they "nerfed" dodge roll so that if you dodge the first attack you will be hit by the next.
    Convenient how yet another "nerf" ended up benefitting stamblades the most.
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I wish people would stop saying bleeds are OP, because outside of Master DW they’re really not.
    The only overpowered thing in PvP is the strength and uptime of snare's and root's compared to Major Expedition and immunity. It's completely biased to the former and is destroying the game.

So much so that I’m considering going FM over rally even for medium builds. It’s mental.

This is a silly comment. Bleeds are yet another overpowered advantage stamina toons have. Dude you are an apologist to the end and your comments show you care little about game balance.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woman-facepalming_1f926-200d-2640-fe0f.png
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

Haven't tested this I admit but really doubt it's true..

Ok, I've tested it only before Murkmire. At 13 seconds you can see it exactly. He dodges the glyphe and gets no damage from steel tornado.
    But i should test it now once again after Murkmire, that's right! I will post the result later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6PnhF8fNU
    Edited by Sun7dance on November 22, 2018 9:30AM
    PS5|EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loled at werewolfs

Loled at werewolfs

I’d love to know what build your buddy is running, because in hundreds of BGs on PS4 I have yet to come across a WW in no-cp that can solo any other decent player.

In no-cp WW can have either burst OR survivabilty and lack any utility. CC breaks and snare breaks drain WW harshly. Not to mention that just about every Stam class who isn’t a DK runs Dawnbreaker, and one sniper means the party is over.

WW in non-cp is too weak without a pocket healer to allow a full dps build. I rarely, if ever see anyone go WW and rack up a bunch of kills or damage compared to what can be done with the same amount of ultimate put into a couple dawnbreakers instead.

Honestly WW is still way behind Vamp in terms of utility. A suggested solution would be if players could be allowed to toggle it on/off while they still have ultimate. This would also make “WW” ultimate gen sets actually useful to WW builds.

I can assure you that a werewolf in no-CP can have both survivability and good damage. You can easily kill good players with sub 3k weapon damage as a werewolf (even without Torug´s Pact cheese) Agree on the lack of utility though.
    Edited by Qbiken on November 22, 2018 9:35AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    montjie wrote: »
    Note: overpowered doesn't mean it should be nerfed but healing could be on par with these things.
    How do you apply this to Negate Magic?

And youve really made wonder how someone getting massjavelined to death would look like. Or mass uppercutted for that matter. Hahaha the images in my head!!!

If you have 10 negate magicka placed on you it would become so obvious.

The new measurement of OP is if 10 players use the same skill against you at the same time and you die it is clearly due to the skill being OP.

It doesn't take 10 people.

All it takes is 2 people with an effective damage-dealing build to melt someone now - even if they have 50k health in heavy armor with impenetrable traits and spamming a shield ability. And that's the issue.

Damage > defense on this game's PvP - unless you magically find yourself in a 1v1 match up. Which is so rare it's not even worth considering to be honest.

Edited by Jeremy on November 22, 2018 12:20PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuvatarr wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

This is a silly comment. Bleeds are yet another overpowered advantage stamina toons have. Dude you are an apologist to the end and your comments show you care little about game balance.

Bleeds are ridiculous. Especially when they are accompanied by poisons, enchants, and god knows what else. My character usually has more STD's on him than a *** house. It's like an endless stream of little icons of doom. And they apply them insanely fast as well. I literally can have over a half dozen of them on me in the time it takes me to break free of a single stun...
    Edited by Jeremy on November 22, 2018 12:28PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Siege
    Dawnbreaker
    Steel Tornado
    Uppercut
    Werewolves
    Siege
    Radiant Destruction
    Negate Magic
    Piercing Javelin
    Soul Strike
    Siege

You propose that one should be able to outheal everything? How do you propose one dies?

Every other MMORPG I have ever played allows healers to actually counter damage with their heals and somehow people still manage to die.

In fact: this is the only MMO I have ever seen where damage easily just overwhelms healing. And it does. My hat is off to anyone who plays as a healer on this game. I really don't understand how they put up with it.
    Edited by Jeremy on November 22, 2018 12:28PM
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel Tornado and Radiant yes, rest really?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call *** .... I'm not even on the list ...

To be fair I'm not op but if people thought I was they would leave BGs and would win them all ...mwahahahahaa

Honestly though most of those I can handle ...but right now the most op thing is bleeds they're doing g more damage than direct damage attacks on some builds

Yesterday I was hit by two people who pulled over 4k bleeds on me ... That's staggering amount of damage considering